|Price:||$25.90 - $98.95|
|Fits as expected||
- SHEEP, CHINA, Dyed
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.5" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A classic boot is dressed up with stylish details, like a sheepskin cuff and specialty buckle.
Bearpaw Footwear is made for comfort with contemporary style. Our footwear is made from quality materials that provide an organic beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXG1AUY
- Item model number: ABBY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got them - the opening for the ankle/foot is ridiculously small. Like - stupidly. I wear a size 9 and have narrow feet. I have NEVER had a problem putting on a boot. It took me a good 5 minutes to put on the left boot (left foot is slightly larger than my right). The right boot took about a minute.
What the heck. But - they fit really well - once I got them on - and were stupidly comfortable.
The second time I put them on - it took a little less time - but still too long for a slip on boot. Way too much effort. I'd return it - but the comfort level is most important to me - so I just suck it up and keep wearing them. They are getting a bit better - but it's still too much effort for something that should be effortless. Again - they are super warm and comfortable.
If you have trouble putting on shoes - these are NOT for you!!!
Despite those minor issues, they are extremely comfortable and warm (until they get wet). If they are wet for long periods of time, it begins to soak through to your socks ... ick. Cold feet are the worst. So, my final thoughts on these boots are that they are great for fashion-wear if you will primarily be walking on hard surfaces where the snow is cleaned-off well. I would not take these sledding, or anywhere where prolonged exposure to wetness can affect them.