Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 524 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 540 reviews
on December 6, 2016
I like these a lot. But i wear a size 4 in UGGS still have room left in those. I held the UGGS up to the BearPaw and the difference is clear that they are smaller (It has nothing to do with the fur inside lol) like people have said. Although I've worn them more and they feel more roomy because the fur isn't as stiff, but the length didn't change my toe is at the end. No wiggle room. I am and adult so i would suggest if you have a kid that wears a 4, get a 5. I know the reviews said they run small, but i took a chance on it because normally when people say that, its fits me perfectly. lol.. UGGS feel better but i would say these do what they're suppose to do, they keep your feet warm and they're very comfortable. The quality isn't cheap at all. I would say if you want good boots like these and you don't wanna spend a lot of money these are the next best thing, i wouldn't get anything else if you're going lower in price. The only reason it gets 4 stars is because i prefer uggs. But they are literally very, very, very similar. I will still wear these just as much.
review image review image
on January 1, 2015
Terriable boots, only lasted one month, seam failure, it came apart. Other kids with same issues. Website warrenty form doesn't work either.
review image
on September 22, 2013
Keep in mind this run a full size small. My daughter wears a 13.5- 1 and the 2 fits great with the 1/2 inch of growing room.
on October 27, 2012
These boots are fantastic, however, beware that they run at least a size smaller than normal. Remember to order a size larger than you would normally or you'll be returning them for a larger size like I did.
on March 2, 2015
As with all of these manufacturers of these style boots, the bottom heel area wears through pretty quickly. We bought a different brand last year and they wore through (they had a warranty and we received a new pair only to wear through again). I had just now filled out the warranty for these Bear Paws, but since it is just one week over the warranty period (one year warranty), we may not get a replacement. She rarely wore them which is not right. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE SOLES ON THESE BOOTS W/IN ONE YEAR, FILE THE WARRANTY!! These companies need to start making better products!
review image review image
on January 7, 2016
I own Bear Paw boots and my daughter wanted some for herself. While some people find it hard to spend the money on a kid who won't wear them longer than one season since feet grow, these are well worth it. They keep feet warm and dry and are so comfortable. And the warranty from the company can not be beat. Her boots separated from the soul part way through winter and they sent us a new pair without us sending back the old ones. We just had to provide sales receipt and pics of damage and they provided a new pair. Since my kid's feet don't grow that fast and these boots hold up well we are on our second winter with her wearing them and they are holding up great. I have two different pair of Bear Paws and I recommend them to everyone. My first pair I have had for 4 years new and I'm on my second pair strictly because I wanted a different look. Buy a pair. You won't be let down. Best boots out there, hands down!
on December 29, 2015
So I bought my niece a pair of short boots in brown at BJ's in a size 2 in October. She's normally a 1 or 13. But in bear paws a 2 so size up. (It's the same in adult sizes) I have a black tall pair in 9's I had to give my mom because they are just too small she's a 71/2 to 8 so they fit her well. Im normally a 9 and have to buy a 10. Anyway these are such soft, durable beautiful boots. I bought a cheap synthetic pair at target for Christmas, the quality wasn't even close and I spent 25$ on them. I felt so badly I had to bring them back and buy her these instead, because she loves her brown ones so much. She's 9 so she beats the crap out of her shoes. She'll be in a 3 next year I'm sure at this price I can order her a pair every Christmas without breaking the bank. They're not quite uggs but absolutely the same quality, softness and durability. Love these. She's so happy she can "match" auntie and nana now. Once she's into real adult sizes in 6-7 years I'll think about buying her a pair of real uggs if she can keep them for some time. Till then a pair every Christmas helps my sister and makes my Niece happy. What more could an auntie want.
on March 13, 2017
My daughter wore these boots for less than a week, and one of the boots developed a large hole at the side where the boot upper joins the sole. The hole is by the inside toe edge of the boot, probably the two boots were rubbing together when she walks, but only lasting for a week is ridiculous. I think the way the boot upper is joined to the sole is badly designed.
review image
on October 3, 2013
My daughter loves these boots! I sized up as other reviewers had suggested and I am glad I did. While my daughter wears a size 1, I wanted to make sure they would fit all the way through spring. They should be perfect!! Great alternative to Uggs...I just cannot see myself spending that kind of money for a pair of shoes my daughter won't even get a full year out of. Great quality and workmanship just like Uggs. Only difference is the fur inside is not as silky as Uggs. All around great boot!!
on December 16, 2016
My wife loved these. She wears a women's size 5 usually and a size 4 in kids fits her perfect. Just remember to buy the cleaning kit or some silicon spray so you can pretreat them for the weather. Had to make a trip to the store after I got them to get some. After they get treated, the water/snow/slush just beads off and they stay nice and dry. I also got my daughter a pair but a different style and in a women's size. Its funny that my daughter wears a women's size and my wife wears a kids size. At least it's cheaper to get my wife nice shoes. These things are well made and comparable to uggs but at a much better price point. Got my wife and daughter a pair for less than what I would have paid for 1 pair of uggs. That will definitely work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.