We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Genuine Leather-Suede Upper and Man Made Sole
- Features a leather foot and suede shaft with stitching and seaming details
- Moisture-wicking sheepskin lining envelops your feet in supreme comfort
- The rugged rubber outsole ensures traction with every step, 8" tall
- Order 1 size up, see size chart for details
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Alta II is ready for you, work or play. This sturdy tumbled leather and crazy horse leather shaft are ready for anything. A super nice comfy rugged outsole for anything you want to do this fall
Bearpaw Footwear is made for comfort with contemporary style. Our footwear is made from quality materials that provide an organic beauty that's wearable year round.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 13.4 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004Q85MN2
- Item model number: ALTA II
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 3, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent AAA Best leather quality I founde out in to the market thank you so much.Published 23 months ago by EDUARDOMENDOZAJARA
LOVE THE BOOTS HE LEATHER IS GREAT AND I GOT THE LAST PAIR TO BAD IT WAS A MISS MATE PAIR,WOULD ONE OF PAIR IF IT WAS IN STOCK. HOPING THAT IT WE COME BACK I WILL BUY AGAINPublished on April 22, 2014 by Amazon Customer
These boots are wonderful! They were a Christmas gift for my son, and he loves them. You simply cannot beat the warmth of sheepskin or wool on cold winter days.Published on March 1, 2014 by Elaine Sestito
I had a chance to try it a couple of days when it was extremely cold outside. It kept my feet quite warm. excellent quality with a reasonable price.Published on January 18, 2014 by Matt P
I do not recommend these boots. I order size 10 (he always buys size 10) for my husband and he could not put them on.
I asked two other men who have size 9 and 9. Read more
Just great for winter at Lake Tahoe where there is always a lot of snow and ice.
I hope they last many more seasons.
Great boots , as everyone else stated they do have a little heel slip. But what slip on boot doesn't? They fit well, are warm, and look very nice, even with jeans. I love them!Published on March 5, 2013 by Tom