Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 2,490 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,564 reviews
on January 3, 2012
These slippers are great for someone who needs a little more support than the average slipper. My kids gave them to their PaPaw who has a lot of back and leg pain and he loves them. I did order them one size bigger than his shoe size (based on other reviews) and they fit him perfectly.
on September 19, 2016
First let me say, I buy these moccasins every couple of years even though they could last much longer. They're warm and cozy to wear around the house yet sturdy and attractive enough to wear with a pair of jeans for everyday running around. As always, Bearpaws are top notch quality and comfort so I'm a diehard loyal customer.

With a heavy heart I have to rate this 3 stars based on the irregular sizing. Based on my past experience of always ordering the same size I must have received a "second" since these were small on me crunching my big toe. They have stretched some but I now know I should have returned them from the get-go as I can't wear them for a long period of time without my feet hurting.

All in all I don't know what to say about the sizing. Most say they run large and I've always thought the sizing was spot on but these are clearly too small. All I know is that I will never buy any other brand other than Bearpaws as otherwise I've never had anything than an excellent experience with them.
on June 11, 2013
The best slipper I have ever owned. Only thing to remember when you order is to get one size larger than you normal size because they do run small.
on December 6, 2016
Pros:
+They're soft and very warm.

Cons:
-After just 3 days of wearing these slippers at home, the fluff on the back of the right heel wore down so the coarser exterior fabric stared rubbing up against my heel. I also noted several chunks of fluff almost immediately falling off after wearing them for a bit. I'd have blisters if I wear them for too long.

-They seem to immediately lose any sort of fluff or padding after maybe an hour of wearing them. This is my first pair of moccasins, so it might just be me.

-The tag inside the shoe is irritating and probably should be removed before wearing.

-The shipping vendor, OnTrac, never delivered my initial pair. It still shows as "out for delivery". Amazon had to refund that pair and overnight a new pair by UPS for no extra charge.

-No half sizes.

Returning.
I bought these in January 2015, so it is about time I review these lovely slippers. They have survived two whole winters here in East Texas. I try to confine them to indoors and use them to keep my footies warm and comfy in the house. I have them on as I speak. They are not like a sexy slipper, but the price and value was good and BearPaw makes an excellent quality slipper. Now that they have been worn two seasons, I do believe it is time to retire them and I am passively looking for a replacement. To me, the 2 seasons and in between they have been worn is a good amount of time to last. Honestly, the sole is still in good shape as is the upper. I got tired of them coming untied all the time, so about a week or so ago, I took out the laces. They are still comfy, but the inside padding is starting to wear down and through. Overall, no regrets. I have enjoyed them. I would buy Bearpaws again!
on March 3, 2017
I work from home and wear these daily around the house and a little bit outside. I've had several pairs now, I'll go through them in about 6 months time because of how much I wear them and I believe because I wear them outside enough. The soles don't wear through or separate during that time, it's just the I'm wearing through the inside a little and the padding in the sole is pretty much gone by that time. You don't realize it as much but when you get the new pair you remember how plush they were!

My only comment on these that is really negative would be the lacing. The laces just will not stay tied if you cross your feet at all. And, it just won't stay snug without the laces. I do wish they would make a pair without the laces as they really don't serve a purpose for me. What I've ended up doing is just putting in a really tight knot and then cutting the ends of the laces off and burning them so they don't frazzle. It does get a little loose fitting after a while and I can't adjust it easily with that setup, but it is so much less annoying than having them come untied all the time.
on April 4, 2017
Now on my third pair of Bearpaws. I wear them ALL the time and am not easy on them. Gravel driveway, in the shop with sawdust, they get wet in the rain. If anyone can wear these out, it is me. I am now averaging about 16-18 months before the sole finally gives up on my abuse and cracks, just enough that a bit of sand or gravel sneaks in. That is when I order another new pair, but still, wear one of my old pairs around the house.
For Christmas, I was given a pair of Isotoners. If you want HOT feet, wear Isotoners. They don't breath like a Bearpaw and they are nowhere near as comfy. I wish I had a way to re-gift the Isotoners!
I'm retired, I have a Senior Pass to wear Bearpaws to the grocery store! With the right pajamas, I think I am okay, and am making a Senior Fashion Statement. Any questions?
on January 20, 2015
I bought these at the same time as a pair of Brinley Women's Moccasins. The Bearpaws (for $10 more than the Brinleys) are clearly superior with better workmanship and much thicker real shearling lining. While these Bearpaws are not supposed to be washable I did machine wash my previous pair of Bearpaws and while washing did affect the color, the texture of the real suede uppers, and the thickness of the real shearling lining they are still better than the Brinleys. HOWEVER, the Brinleys are specifically said to be washable--I will wear the Brinleys in situations (going to the basement, taking out the trash) where they may get dirty and need a washing--don't want to hurt my new Bearpaws in the washing machine. I bought the Brinleys primarily because the photos seemed to show arch support--please note that neither the Brinleys nor the Bearpaws have ANY arch support (hard to find slippers with arch support...). That's why 4 stars instead of 5. Note also that these fit a bit tight to start with but the inserts say and it's been my experience that they loosen up quickly and fit fine after a couple of days...
on July 19, 2014
These are beautiful slippers. Very comfy. I have bought this type of slipper for many years and these are the best. The last ones I paid $60 for thinking they would last years. They started coming apart and then the sole wore through after a year( bought from Cabellas, their own brand). When I put these on I could feel the difference in comfort right away. I wore them all day and hardly knew I had slippers on. I will update after I have had them for a couple of months. Even if I had to buy a pair every year it would be worth it. I don't understand why there is a few dollars difference in price between the colors. I got a pair in black even though they were $3 more. Buy these, you won't be sorry.
Update on Aug 20 2014
I have been wearing these for over a month and still love them...BUT...there is no arch support and I wound up with tendonitus in my foot. I feel bad because I did not think it would matter. Put ice on my foot and went back to my old slippers and I am fine now. I wear these all day otherwise I might not have had a problem.
on January 21, 2017
I like these moccasins. I am happy with the quality. They are well made and comfortable. They are everything I feel a moccasin should be.
A few things:
-these definitely run small. I am a 10-10.5 depending on the brand so I ordered a 10 and it felt like a 9.5. My toe pushed the tip of the shoe. I sent them back and got an 11. The 11 fits. Once all the fluff packs down they seem only a half size small.
-They place the tag right in the middle of your arch. Not sure whose idea that was? It felt awkward on my foot so I had to cut it out.
-if you like really fluffy moccasins then these feel great.
review image review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.