Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2016
Pros:
+They're soft and very warm.

Cons:
-After just 3 days of wearing these slippers at home, the fluff on the back of the right heel wore down so the coarser exterior fabric stared rubbing up against my heel. I also noted several chunks of fluff almost immediately falling off after wearing them for a bit. I'd have blisters if I wear them for too long.

-They seem to immediately lose any sort of fluff or padding after maybe an hour of wearing them. This is my first pair of moccasins, so it might just be me.

-The tag inside the shoe is irritating and probably should be removed before wearing.

-The shipping vendor, OnTrac, never delivered my initial pair. It still shows as "out for delivery". Amazon had to refund that pair and overnight a new pair by UPS for no extra charge.

-No half sizes.

Returning.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on January 8, 2012
The slippers are good quality and would have been great for my husband, had they fit him. His usual size is 13, and he couldn't even get them on his feet. Order at least a size up.
43 helpful votes
44 helpful votes
on January 22, 2014
These slippers make me want to just lie around all day or maybe hibernate through the winter because my feet are nice and cozy. They are extremely warm and comfortable! I love wearing them around the house and they fit my feet well(I was expecting them to be small from others reviews, but found my size 11 slippers to fit exactly to my foot (my normal size)). The inside is furry and super soft against your feet. You will want to wear them all the time. They have also held up well over the past 3 months and do not show many signs of wear and tear. Highly recommended, unless you hate being comfortable....
on November 14, 2017
I want to begin by saying THESE RUN SMALL. Be sure to order large... I'm a size 9.5 in Nike's, and I had to order a 12 to get it right...

I'm not going to bash the product itself, because they seem to be decent slippers, but for $50 I went back to UGG slippers. The material just wasn't for me, and at the price point I wasn't satisfied. To each their own, it came down to comfort and how they felt on my foot (which was kind of uncomfortable). May work for you, but order large!
on May 25, 2016
This item has just been worn inside for normal wear when lounging by my father ( the gift recipient) and I just learned from him that the stitching on top has all come undone and he had to stitch them back up. This is on the top, they fit him perfectly and he has not abused them in anyway. I am unable to get them replaced and there is no way they should already be coming apart for what they cost. I think this should be made right by giving me a replacement, these were far too expensive an item for the poor quality.
2 helpful votes
on December 26, 2015
The slippers came a bit tight but when you consider how much suede and leather stretch after wearing them for a while you'll find they mold to your foot and feel great. A month after my husband started wearing them I had to tighten the bow to improve the fit. That helped a lot and now he's quite pleased with them. My husband it disabled and wears these everyday almost all day. I think they'll hold up just as well as the LLBean slippers I bought him 3 years ago. These are a better price than the LLBean ones.
2 helpful votes
on March 20, 2016
Absolutely love these slippers. I was tired of wearing flip-flops around the house, as they get dirty eventually and begin to stain your feet, and are rather annoying to clean.

These slippers, however, were a Godsend. They're incredibly comfortable, keep your feet warm, and can be worn for hours on end. They're durable enough to use outside of the house [if running to the store for a quick errand or something] and are so incredibly soft, and fit exactly as expected.

The only reason I even take them off...is simply because my feet eventually get too warm.

Easily the best slippers available on Amazon, and I've tried each of the top-rated ones available.
on January 3, 2017
My husband wears a 9.5, so I ordered an 11 (per reviews) and he said they fit fine, but If they were any smaller, they would be too snug. He has worn them everyday since Christmas (before and after work) and really likes them.
on November 19, 2017
After reading the reviews, I ordered an entire size up. Still too small! I don’t know what method of measurement they are using but it’s way off.
on January 22, 2016
I purchased these slippers for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loves them!! He hasn't ever wore something around the house before so I wasn't sure if he would like them. Some of the reviews said they ran small so I bought one size bigger and they fit him perfectly! He now puts these on the minute he gets home and out of his normal shoes! I think I may need to find a pair of Bearpaw slippers for myself!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.