Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Price:$39.95 - $52.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 31, 2011
These slippers are well made and will be very comfortable once I stretch them out a little. I normally take a size 11D shoe but my wife ordered these for me in a size 12 for comfort. They are snug for a size 12 especially around the toes.
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
These slippers are great for someone who needs a little more support than the average slipper. My kids gave them to their PaPaw who has a lot of back and leg pain and he loves them. I did order them one size bigger than his shoe size (based on other reviews) and they fit him perfectly.
on January 8, 2012
The slippers are good quality and would have been great for my husband, had they fit him. His usual size is 13, and he couldn't even get them on his feet. Order at least a size up.
on June 11, 2013
The best slipper I have ever owned. Only thing to remember when you order is to get one size larger than you normal size because they do run small.
on November 29, 2011
Great slipper and very warm. Don't use it outside too much though since the shoe doesn't have an insole, only the rubber outer sole protects the shoe and its very thin.
on February 18, 2012
I ordered 2 pair of these for my husband because I wasn't sure of the sizing.

Both pair had 1 slipper that had an overlapping seam on the inside of the footbed that ran right across the ball of the foot. My husband said it was very uncomfortable to walk on so I returned both pairs. As far as sizing, order 1 size up.
on September 15, 2011
These are the best slippers ever. The last pair lasted over a year walking around the house. They are VERY compfortable. Arrived on time. Great service!
on November 19, 2015
The tag on the inside is really irritating if worn without socks! After a couple hours I felt a really sharp sting and realized it was from the tag.
review image
on March 20, 2016
Absolutely love these slippers. I was tired of wearing flip-flops around the house, as they get dirty eventually and begin to stain your feet, and are rather annoying to clean.

These slippers, however, were a Godsend. They're incredibly comfortable, keep your feet warm, and can be worn for hours on end. They're durable enough to use outside of the house [if running to the store for a quick errand or something] and are so incredibly soft, and fit exactly as expected.

The only reason I even take them off...is simply because my feet eventually get too warm.

Easily the best slippers available on Amazon, and I've tried each of the top-rated ones available.
on October 28, 2016
I bought these for my boyfriend. I originally bought a size 10 which is exactly what size he wears. The 10's were too small. So we ordered the 11's and they fit but are somewhat loose. However, he really likes them and states they are super comfortable. They are slippers so they are not meant to have arch support.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.