Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2013
The best slipper I have ever owned. Only thing to remember when you order is to get one size larger than you normal size because they do run small.
on January 21, 2017
I like these moccasins. I am happy with the quality. They are well made and comfortable. They are everything I feel a moccasin should be.
A few things:
-these definitely run small. I am a 10-10.5 depending on the brand so I ordered a 10 and it felt like a 9.5. My toe pushed the tip of the shoe. I sent them back and got an 11. The 11 fits. Once all the fluff packs down they seem only a half size small.
-They place the tag right in the middle of your arch. Not sure whose idea that was? It felt awkward on my foot so I had to cut it out.
-if you like really fluffy moccasins then these feel great.
review image review image review image review image
on December 6, 2016
Pros:
+They're soft and very warm.

Cons:
-After just 3 days of wearing these slippers at home, the fluff on the back of the right heel wore down so the coarser exterior fabric stared rubbing up against my heel. I also noted several chunks of fluff almost immediately falling off after wearing them for a bit. I'd have blisters if I wear them for too long.

-They seem to immediately lose any sort of fluff or padding after maybe an hour of wearing them. This is my first pair of moccasins, so it might just be me.

-The tag inside the shoe is irritating and probably should be removed before wearing.

-The shipping vendor, OnTrac, never delivered my initial pair. It still shows as "out for delivery". Amazon had to refund that pair and overnight a new pair by UPS for no extra charge.

-No half sizes.

Returning.
on January 8, 2012
The slippers are good quality and would have been great for my husband, had they fit him. His usual size is 13, and he couldn't even get them on his feet. Order at least a size up.
on January 22, 2014
These slippers make me want to just lie around all day or maybe hibernate through the winter because my feet are nice and cozy. They are extremely warm and comfortable! I love wearing them around the house and they fit my feet well(I was expecting them to be small from others reviews, but found my size 11 slippers to fit exactly to my foot (my normal size)). The inside is furry and super soft against your feet. You will want to wear them all the time. They have also held up well over the past 3 months and do not show many signs of wear and tear. Highly recommended, unless you hate being comfortable....
on May 25, 2016
This item has just been worn inside for normal wear when lounging by my father ( the gift recipient) and I just learned from him that the stitching on top has all come undone and he had to stitch them back up. This is on the top, they fit him perfectly and he has not abused them in anyway. I am unable to get them replaced and there is no way they should already be coming apart for what they cost. I think this should be made right by giving me a replacement, these were far too expensive an item for the poor quality.
on December 26, 2015
The slippers came a bit tight but when you consider how much suede and leather stretch after wearing them for a while you'll find they mold to your foot and feel great. A month after my husband started wearing them I had to tighten the bow to improve the fit. That helped a lot and now he's quite pleased with them. My husband it disabled and wears these everyday almost all day. I think they'll hold up just as well as the LLBean slippers I bought him 3 years ago. These are a better price than the LLBean ones.
on March 20, 2016
Absolutely love these slippers. I was tired of wearing flip-flops around the house, as they get dirty eventually and begin to stain your feet, and are rather annoying to clean.

These slippers, however, were a Godsend. They're incredibly comfortable, keep your feet warm, and can be worn for hours on end. They're durable enough to use outside of the house [if running to the store for a quick errand or something] and are so incredibly soft, and fit exactly as expected.

The only reason I even take them off...is simply because my feet eventually get too warm.

Easily the best slippers available on Amazon, and I've tried each of the top-rated ones available.
on January 3, 2017
My husband wears a 9.5, so I ordered an 11 (per reviews) and he said they fit fine, but If they were any smaller, they would be too snug. He has worn them everyday since Christmas (before and after work) and really likes them.
on January 22, 2016
I purchased these slippers for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loves them!! He hasn't ever wore something around the house before so I wasn't sure if he would like them. Some of the reviews said they ran small so I bought one size bigger and they fit him perfectly! He now puts these on the minute he gets home and out of his normal shoes! I think I may need to find a pair of Bearpaw slippers for myself!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.