Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 252 reviews
on September 14, 2016
I wear a size 11 1/2 shoe and ordered a size 12 slipper. They're a little too snug out of the box, but I expect them to loosen up after wearing them a while, so I'm keeping them. A full size larger than my normal shoe size probably would have been just right. Other than the size issue, they're very comfortable, and the soles have very good grip on smooth floors. They appear to be well constructed - time will tell how they hold up.
on January 25, 2016
After reading the reviews from other buyers, I ordered my shoe size. The slippers fit snugly, but not "tight" -- quite comfortable in fact. I know they will stretch in time and I may eventually have to wear socks to keep them in place. This has been the case with all the mocs I've purchased over the years from various makers. I'm impressed with the quality of workmanship and expect they will stand up to being worn nearly all day most of the time!
on October 1, 2016
I am a big moccasin fan but this is my first pair of Bearpaws. I could not be happier. These could be the most comfortable mocs I’ve had! They are well constructed. I really like this style with the slightly raised heel – I have always tended to step on the heel which over time causes problems. Very generous plush lining makes for very happy feet! Highly recommend to anyone.
on January 22, 2014
These slippers make me want to just lie around all day or maybe hibernate through the winter because my feet are nice and cozy. They are extremely warm and comfortable! I love wearing them around the house and they fit my feet well(I was expecting them to be small from others reviews, but found my size 11 slippers to fit exactly to my foot (my normal size)). The inside is furry and super soft against your feet. You will want to wear them all the time. They have also held up well over the past 3 months and do not show many signs of wear and tear. Highly recommended, unless you hate being comfortable....
on May 22, 2014
Absolutely the best thing these dogs of mine have ever slipped into. The suede uppers have ample play/stretch in them to allow your feet to be nicely accommodated. And the sheepskin lining is unbelievable; it also adjusts to the contours of your feet. The sizing is pretty good - I have a swollen rt. foot, so I ordered sz 12. This is up from my sz 11 shoe. I just needed more room. These slippers even accepted my feet with knit socks well. So I suspect they're true to size - I just needed extra room. This is a good product - don't skimp $$$ for foot comfort.
on March 26, 2016
Very warm and comfortable slippers, but the inner lining is so fluffy, these slippers initially fit rather snug. Given time, I think the lining will flatten down, improving the fit. They are made with good quality and a heavy sole. I did receive 2 pairs of women's size 8 slippers when ordering size 8 B, but received the men's size 8 when ordering 8D. I'm not sure if this was a computer error, or a human packing error, but it was frustrating to need to order 3 times. All in all, my very picky boyfriend seems pleased with them and continues to wear them. I'd call that a win!
on February 4, 2016
I really liked these slippers at first, but before very long, the furry lining part started dissolving and coming apart and coming off on the bottom of my foot. I would like them more if they held up better.
on April 12, 2017
Great product but the size chart is not accurate. My husband wears a size 12 and this was too small. We bought the size 13 and its still very snug... Product is a 5 stars but the sizing is a 3 stars...
on November 20, 2013
I personally like this type of footwear for daily "around the house" use and the picture and description looked ideal, so I ordered them. Then I saw a review that mentioned the size being a bit small, so I was concerned.....I do not challenge another person's experience, we are all different and feet more so than other respects, but when these Mocs arrived I took them out of the box and put them on - and they fit me perfectly. I have been wearing them ever since. Very comfortable, well made, great appearance, and excellent price - I am very happy...and so are my feet.

Dave Whitmarsh
on April 4, 2016
Ended up returning for something with a little less "fuzz" on the inside. I would size up due to the thickness of the fuzz making it a little snug. Bear paw is a great company and shoes were well made and as described. Product was shipped quickly and had no problems with the return.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.