Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 11, 2016
I purchased these boots for my toddler. I've had the same pair of uggs of my own for 8+ years and I would definitely consider purchasing this brand for myself. Well made and warm. My toddler isn't a big fan of boots but she likes these and seems comfortable in them. I wouldn't purchase them for a child younger than two, however, because you do have to really have them push to get their foot in. My daughter has no problem with getting them on with some help. The "bearpaw" sewn on logo has some fraying after very minimal use. Advertising for the company is a non issue for me. The actual boots still look new after several weeks of gentle use.
on March 2, 2016
These are just as good a uggs!
I ordered a size 12 for my daughter who normally wears an 11 and there is room to grow but they are not too big for her to wear now. They are warm and perfect for this NY weather!
on July 28, 2013
I've bought these boots each year for my daughter, spending the extra money over a store brand because of the durability. This year, they didn't hold up well at all - the stitching came up along the area where the leather meets the rubber. There was no exposure of her foot to the elements, but I still would have liked the shoes to last more than a couple months.

That said, they're warm and comfy for cold climates, and easy to get on and off (especially for little ones).

My advice is to size up just a bit to account for the shearling.
on January 18, 2017
Great quality. A little snug, had to return for the next size up. It was a difficult for her to get on. orginally ordered a 11 for my 5 yr old on her Birthday . Returned for a size 12. A much better fit.
on April 18, 2017
She loves them and wears them everywhere. This is our second pair purchased from Amazon.
on October 14, 2017
We love these boots! Great investment for the fall/winter. I will say that in my opinion they run a little big. My daughter is wearing a 9c in Nike right now and they’re starting to get snug so I ordered these boots in a 10. The 10 was WAY too big! I ended up sending them back for an 8 which fit perfectly. Make sure you check the size chart against your child’s foot measurement before you order :)
on August 29, 2016
The size was right but my daughter struggled to get them on. Seems like the opening was not wide enough to slide foot all the way down and in. She was able to get one on, and it was great, but too much work for a slip on boot. Very disappointed as this was her go to footwear last year. May try another pair as I am hoping this was a fluke pair.
on January 18, 2016
These are for my 4 year old son. He calls them his cozy boots. He loves them and would sleep in them if I let him. They are great for indoor and outdoor play.
on June 20, 2014
My daughter wanted boots like mommy, and she outgrew her baby Uggs that she was given for her first birthday, so I went searching for a new pair. I came across these and she said they would be perfect. I agreed and bought them. At first they were snug and hard for her to get on, just because they were so stiff from being new. But once we got them on and off a few times, she would wear them all the time. She would have worn them until they fell apart, but of course she outgrew them before that could happen.
They are made well, priced reasonably, and are very comfortable and warm. I will buy again.
on December 28, 2016
My daughter wears a size kid's 12, but when I received these size 12 boots, she could barely get her foot into them! Not sure why they are made the opening so narrow, but my very petite 6 year old couldn't even get her foot into the foot space

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.