Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 26, 2016
I like these because they are warm. I can tuck my leggings or jeans in or wear pants that just touch the tops or wide legs outside the boot. When I look down, I always think they look kind of weird, but when I look in the mirror, they look great. Must be something about perspective. They don't have that super soft fabric, but it's not itchy or anything either. They are warm and I wear them inside and out. Our house is all tile, so they keep me nice and toasty. I do find that my feet are sweaty when I take them off, but I don't notice it when I wear them. Maybe it's my socks. The sole is white on a gray boot, which is sort of odd. It's almost like they forgot to put it in there. I may add inserts because I wear them so much, but then again, Winter is almost over in Arizona, so I may not. I don't know that I would wear them in snow, definitely not deep snow. But maybe to go to the ski lodge before I put on my ski boots and after skiing. I am not sure if they are at all waterproof, but they are holding together well so far since I have been wearing them nonstop for weeks on end. Hope I didn't jinx it.
I ordered these to wear as slippers because I wanted a pair that were warm and because slippers never seem to last me more than one season. My office is in my home so in the winter I often wear slippers at my desk. These work perfectly. And because they're actually boots/shoes I can wear them outdoors when I go to the store or to take out the garbage or walk the dogs. Many of the reviews said to order a half-size or a size larger than your normal size. I normally take an 8 or 8.5 so I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfectly. I ordered the Indigo blue and they look just like the photo. I wear them with jeans a lot so the color is perfect for me. They have a sheepskin lining which is super soft and I believe they are meant to be worn without socks, with bare feet. Socks seem to slide down after a while because they rub against the fleece when I walk. And they feel much better without socks. I thought they might be too warm and that my feet would sweat, but they don't. They feel just comfortable indoors or out. I think if I lived in a colder climate they might not be warm enough outdoors. Our temperatures get into the 30's sometimes, but not usually colder than that. Maybe I just have colder feet than most. (I hope it's not just me and other people find them too warm.) At any rate, I really like these because they seem sturdy and very well-made. There are days when I put them on right out of bed and wear them the entire day. I think they'll last a long time. I'm glad I bought them.
on December 19, 2016
These are so comfortable, I felt like I was wearing slippers all day. I take a 8.5 wide and ordered the 9 and they are fine. A little big without even the thinnest socks and my feet slip just a little. I wear the socks you'd wear with a tennis shoe and that puts an end to it. I live in Southern California so their isn't snow but it does get cold in the winter. These boots are the right height for me just a bit above the ankle, and the nice generous fur surrounding the foot with no gaps at all keeping my feet warm without being too hot.

Good for rain in running errands, walking dog and weekend stuff. Too bad I cant wear them to work although once I did and no one noticed. Cant wear uggs here or anything that resembles them.. I would avoid the puddles just to be sure but I did spray protectant on them after I got them and was sure Id keep them.

I want to buy another color too. Am looking at the charcoal gray and will more than get those soon.
on January 2, 2017
These boots are awesome! They are warm and snuggly and cute to boot! I've been wearing them on cold days and they keep my feet toasty warm and they are super comfortable, I will never buy an expensive pair of Uggs again. Note: some reviews are saying they run small. I can see why, but for me, after a few wears the fluffy lining inside broke in and now they are fine. Another note: some reviews are complaining that they are not weather proof. No, they are not. And they are not intended to be for rain or snow, so if that's what you are looking for then these are not it. Spray some protectant on them and wear them on cold days and you won't be disappointed.
on January 17, 2015
I absolutely love these boots. They are just as good as UGG boots but so much less money. I am happy with the quality. I bought slippers from Bearpaw before and knew I would like the boots as well. I rather buy multiple pairs of Bearpaws for the same price of an UGG boot. You will not be disappointed. They look just like the picture and are very comfortable. And of course keep your feet really warm in the winter. I would recommend to treat them with some kind of product before you use them in the rain or snow. I just used a spray that I had for my UGG boots, and that works very well. I will never buy overpriced UGG boots again.
on February 4, 2018
I love my Bearpaws. I love these too. The only problem is I found they ran a bit large. I have not bought boots in a while. I looked at my others and they are 7’s. I am a 7 1/2 -8. I just bought another pair of Emma’s original height which I prefer in 7’s and they are perfect. So I gave the these to my daughter who is a 9. They fit her fine.
on December 10, 2012
Originally, I was thinking about buying UGG boots but this BEARPAW abby boot is so affordable that I decided to get them instead. I love the cute buckle and I get compliments all the time! They seem a little bit narrow but not a big deal. I wear thin socks (nylon socks) and as you wear them more they fit your feet better. I'm glad I was able to find a cute pair of boots for under $100.
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 30, 2015
I loved the look of these boots when I opened the box but turns out I can't get into them. The ankle opening is way too small to get my foot and heel through it. I managed one time to painfully squeeze into it and then it felt very comfortable but I can't spend 10 minutes every day trying to get my boots on. Will be returning these.
on January 27, 2016
Hard to judge for me as I will need to return them as they are way too small. I'm usually a 7 1/2 in pretty much all my shoes beside this type (UGC, EMU) therefore when I ordered the Bearpaw I made the assumption that a 7 will do the trick as it does with the other brand.
But I can really not fit in them even assuming that they will relax a little with time.
Beside that the Bearpaw are well finished as well as the UGC or the EMU. The sole is slightly thinner. and they look nice.
on December 25, 2013
I live in Colorado at 9,300' and it gets pretty darned cold here. These boots keep my feet super toasty!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.