Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

BEARPAW Women's Emma2014 10" Shearling Boot,Black II,9 M US
Size: 9 B(M) US|Color: Black Ii|Change

on January 6, 2017
I'm very please with this purchase. I uploaded the photos because of the unfavorable reviews that claimed to have received either "fake" Bearpaw boots or poor quality boots. These are definitely authentic. They are comfortable, warm, and exactly what I wanted. They will last for many years!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 16, 2016
I ordered these boots 13 months ago, but this winter in Southern California has been especially cold so I have been wearing them almost daily for two months. They have been holding up well. No problems what so ever. They fit my wide foot well. I also have thick ankles and calves - my foot slides right in without effort and easy to take off. I can't stand a boot that is hard to get off. I wear a size 9 and that's what I ordered. I do see a little sagging in the ankle area but that is caused from my own conformation. Super comfy. Love them!
on December 22, 2014
I put off buying these boots for a long time because I honestly just think they are an ugly style accessory that everyone was wearing to keep up with Hollywood. I ended up buying them because I have met more than one person who really loved the inside of them. I live in Northern VA and own a home with concrete subfloor. My home is so freaking cold. I have worn these boots this Autumn and Winter season, both outside and in my home, and I cannot express how warm my feet stay. They are very comfortable and are actually a versatile boot, thanks to stupid Hollywood styles ;) The bottom line for me is that they are warm and comfortable. Everything else is a bonus. Fits as expected WITH SOCKS - so consider that in your size purchase.
on February 25, 2015
Nice boots and great seller. I usually wear a size 8.5, but bought a size 9 because of other comments stating that they run small, They were too large which created the back heel part to dig into my heel. I sent them back for a size 8, which was snug, but comfortable. The only problem I have with these types of boots is that there is very little ARCH SUPPORT, so it feels like you are walking flat footed. Fine for wearing for a while, but not all day long.
on July 10, 2016
My first pair of Bear Paw boots fell apart on me... after 5 or 6 winters of me wearing them non-stop! So I purchased a second pair. They fit great, they're snug and warm, and they hold up well. I don't get Uggs because they're expensive and I'll feel bad about spending all that money and wearing them in bad weather and damaging them. These are great because they're inexpensive enough that I don't mind treating them roughly, and they still hold up well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 1, 2013
I have to start by saying I had to return these because my calves were too big. I am a size 16 and find that more than not higher boots don't fit my calves. Because these are stiff and not meant to be pushed down they rubbed on the back of my ankle and it was just too uncomfortable. I do own two pairs of the shorter style though, and I love them. I own two because my first pair broke in the heel area on the inside and Bearpaw was so nice as to send me another pair even though I bought them from here!! I couldn't be happier with their customer service.

I found these are true to size. I wear an 8 1/2 or a 9 in shoes that run smaller. I bought a 9 in these and they are so comfortable. At first they are super fluffy and full and fit snug but in a great way. After they wear out a bit and become a little more loose the extra half size is more noticeable though.
on January 23, 2014
Love the fit and weight of these boots/shoes. Sometimes boots can be a bit too bulky, but these are just right. I live in an area with cold winters, but not feet of snow for months, so they're a good option. Other reviewers mention the effects of daily snow on the materials, but this isn't a factor for me - very happy! The suede/outer material wipes off easily and I LOVE that the treads don't trap a ton of snow/mud, etc... I do add a pair of insole inserts to these, but they're probably not necessary for most wearers. I have average calves - I can wear these with or without leg warmers or boot socks and they fit just fine.
on January 28, 2014
I am typically a size 8.5. Went with a 9. They took about a day to break in, but fit great and are my go to lounge shoes right now. Not too snug after the first day, and not too loose. I wear them without socks because the lining is so soft. I'd give these boots five stars, because there are really no issues except for the static build up. Honestly these are my first pair of shearling boots (maybe they all have this problem?). We have a bit of carpet in our home and perhaps that in combination with the boots causes static charge - I don't think I shuffle around in them or drag my feet more than the average person. Anyway, I shock everything lol. When I open the door, I get shocked on the knob. When I kiss my boyfriend, the first touch always causes a shock. Once, when I took a sip of water the first contact of water shocked my tooth. It's sort of funny, but a little annoying. Who knows, maybe it's not the boots, but it's only really happened now that I have them and wear them every day. Thus, I detract a star as a word of caution. Like I said, it's really not a problem, and I'm very happy with the boots. Would recommend, despite the shocks. :) Treat yourself, the price is worth it. I suppose I'll add, the light tan color is nice and as pictured (similar to Ugg color I think), the material is soft and not at all itchy, and the rubber soles are well made / appropriate for some mild outdoor use.
on December 5, 2015
This was my third pair of Bear Paw Boots, which i love the brand. Not sure why they are called Emma 2014, but if they are last years model, well they look all the same, lol. anyway i think Bear Paw is keeping up their quality pretty good , i find these boots really comfortable, warm, i wear them all winter , especially when i take my dog to the dog park, after a snow, my feet have never gotten wet or cold. For the quality and the money you cant beat a pair of Bear Paw boots!
on April 4, 2014
Bought this for my girlfriend in an attempt to forgo purchasing Uggs. When she put them on, we noticed that it had a lot of room in the calf area and didn't fit nearly as snug as her old pair of Uggs. She is 5'10' and has a lean build, but I think for many people these will be a little loose around their calf. As far as the quality, we could tell that the "sheepskin" inside the shoe was not nearly as soft as those in Uggs. It's reflected in the price savings, but if you are looking for Uggs at this price range, you're going to have to sacrifice in these areas. Although we returned them, they aren't necessarily bad boots.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.