Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 23, 2013
I purchased these to use during my second Alaskan winter here and boy did they NOT work. In heavy snow, they will definitely leak. In ice, you will DEFINITELY slip. There is little to no traction, so please do not purchase them for harsh winter conditions. They are great for chilly Fall weather and warmer winter climates. For snow and ice- stick to Kamik, Sorels, or one of the heavy winter gear companies. I am an 8 1/2-9 in boots and I ordered the 9 in these. They fit just so. There is not much wiggle room at all, so thick socks are a no-no unless you order one size up.
on October 21, 2012
My daughter thinks her Bearpaw boots are so warm and comfortable. She loves to wear them at home and they make her feel so good inside. She never forgets to tell my wife and I how much she loves them. She told me the story of how she was wearing her boots at home and she had been picking up around the house. She opened the windows in her house and when everybody else got home, they complained how cold it was, but she was just as warm as she could be on account of her Bearpaws!!! Thank you Bearpaws. By the way, if you want to make somebody happy, buy them a pair of Bearpaws!!!
on October 21, 2012
I have to have warm feet! These boots are so warm and comfortable that I could wear them all the time, which I do. Unfortunately the sole can crack quickly and you had better not wear them if it there is any snow or slush or you will have wet feet. I live in Northern Ohio so there is usually snow or slush on the ground for 6 months of the year. That did not stop me from stocking up on two pair when they went on sale. I have yet to find a boot that is better for this price.
on December 11, 2012
These boots are true to size and color. They are very comfortable and warm. It actually took a few days for them to get broken in. There was some sort of hard piece in the heel of my right shoe. But it went away after about 3 or 4 days. I think it was just a little bit of "fluff" that had balled up and needed to be loosened up when I walked.
on December 6, 2012
These boots more than met my expectations. I couldn't believe how nice they are. They are very warm & nice looking. I liked them so much I was glad to see that I could get a pair in men's for my husband---he loves them too!
VINE VOICEon October 21, 2012
These are great boots: warm and comfortable. Great sale price as well. I bought a pair for myself as well as a pair for my granddaughter. Can hardly wait of cold weather! Well made.
on October 18, 2012
Ordered these for my very picky teenage daughter and she LOVES them. They are warm and the color is fabulous!
on December 26, 2012
i bought this for my wife,(size 9) and they were too small on her. my mom is a size 8 so i gave to her and they were about perfect. if you order, bump up a size. other than that good quality
on September 12, 2012
One of the boots had come un-sewn at the top and had to be fixed and the tag on the back was attached in such a way that the stitching feels coarse inside the boot and rubs on the heel of your foot. I was pretty disappointed for the cost in the product and will probably not buy this brand of boot again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.