Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BEARPAW Women's Nikiski (Maple 8.0 M)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on November 9, 2012
I absolutely love these boots. The color is great, and they are true to size. I have average sized calves and they fit perfectly. I always worry about things being too snug but they are great. I would highly recommend them!
on December 4, 2012
these boots are super cute!! The are very warm, fleece all the way from top to toe! I am glad I chose the size larger than normal, the fluff of the fur lining takes up space ;).
These boots are the REAL thing. Other boots of same price or more are made of fake leather and fake fur, these are real leather and real fur lined. The fabric tops are quality material. I can't wait to go to the snow!
on May 19, 2013
I love boots---they're definitely my favorite type of footwear and I have many, many pairs. I bought these because I started going back to college and wanted something that was warm for the winter and also super comfortable to walk for long distances in while I traipse back and forth across campus. I have worn the devil out of the these boots all winter, and they were extremely comfortable. They hold up well in rain and snow, though I have to point out I live in the south and we don't really get a ton of snow down here. They're snug, toasty and I have even worn them well into the spring. Definitely a great purchase.
on December 4, 2012
I really like the look and comfort of these boots. The color is a little different than the photo (not as brown, hard to describe) but still very nice looking. Very well made for the price. I ordered the 8M which is my usual shoe size but with these, they were a bit snug without socks. I think 8.5 would have been better especially if I were to wear socks with them. But they fit and I think in time they will stretch some. The footbed is not as thick as other bearpaw boots but I think it's because these are a more fitter boot. But the sides within the boot still have a thick wool blend lining. Overall, very nice and warm. The fitted look of them is nice for when I want to be a little less casual.
on June 19, 2013
This was my first pair of boots from Bearpaw, and after one season of use, I can say that I am very happy I purchased them. They fit exactly how they should, are very warm, and look nice! The only reason I am giving them four stars instead of five is because the "fur" part on top is bulkier than I thought it would be, which I think makes my calves look larger. I loved the price and think these are a great alternative to pricey uggs.
on January 9, 2013
Especially for the price. Bearpaw boots are great boots. This is the second pair I have bought. These cost less than half of the first so I couldn't resist. The exterior is some kind of fabric as opposed to a suede or leather but the interior has the Bearpaw warm shearling lining (real shearling? I'm not sure but to me it doesn't matter...). They are warm, comfortable and attractive. I like to wear them without socks if I'm not planning to wear them too long. Way comfortable and cushy!! Happy trails!
on December 10, 2012
the material is very good, the boot is warm and very comfortable, bare feet in will make more comfortable, but might be my feet is a little bit wide, the boot make my feet a bit of hurt ,it is regret that they don't half size for this boot,hope it will be wider after waring some time. so, I will keep it. anyway, it is a nice boot.
on January 24, 2013
I really liked these boots but they just weren't big enough and didn't come any bigger. Darn it! They were just what I was looking for. Knee high, rounded toe, and no zipper. Could not find another pair to fit my preferences on Amazon so I went to Bearpaw.com. They didn't have this boot but I found another one. Sorry Amazon. This is the first item I've ever had to return.
on January 22, 2013
I loved the feel of these boots. They were very soft and comfortable around my feet and reached just below my knee. Perfect for winter! Unfortunately, they were a little too tight in my calves. Overall, a good quality boot and I didn't want to have to return them!
on February 13, 2013
These are the best, warmest winter boots I've had in years!
Normally, I spend the winter in 2-3 pairs of socks in my boots.
The lining in these made only ONE pair necessary.
They have gotten a lot of compliments, because they are just plain cute.
I recommend them!