Portable Solar Charger, BEARTWO 10000mAh Ultra-Compact External Batteries with Dual USB Ports, Solar Power Bank with Flashlight for Camping, Outdoor Activities
- 【Compact & Portable Design】- One of the smallest and lightest solar charger on the market(only weighs7.4oz). Extra hanger included, easy to hang on your backpack, perfect for camping, hiking and various outdoor activities.
- 【Dual-USB Output】- Charge 2 devices simultaneously with max output up to 5V/2.1A, deliver fast charge. Only takes 4-5 hours to fully charge the battery(via 5V/2A charger), save your charging time than most other similar power banks.
- 【IP67 Waterproof】- Every USB port or micro USB port is covered by rubber cap, better protect battery from water; Reinforced corner makes it more tough and sturdy; Rugged surface to avoid slipping.
- 【Built in mini LED Flashlight】- with three modes available(Normal /SOS /Strobe), convenient to control with one button. SOS mode is specially designed for emergency use.
- 【Safety for Use】- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material. CE, FCC, RoHS certified, reliable and durable. Kindly noted that it's comparatively slow to recharge the battery via solar power due to limited solar panel, please do not take solar as main power source. Please kindly contact us anytime when you meet trouble with our product !
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why you need Beartwo portable solar charger?
- Beartwo solar charger has dual USB charging ports which allow you to charge two devices simultaneously.
- It has super compact size, hold it in your hands just like a smart phone. You can put it in backpack or even your pocket while charging your phone.
- One of the most lightweigh charger on the market, weighs only 1.74oz. perfect for jogging hiking and traveling.
- It's Water-resistant, dust-resistant and shock-proof. It is extremely durable & stable.
- 10000mAh high-capacity. Enough to charge your iPhone 8 for 4-5 times.
- Extra charging cable and hanger packaged, with the mini flashlight, It's time to go for camping!
Note: Please kindly note that solar charging is for emergency use, not take solar power as primary charging source. We highly recommend you fully charge the battery via wall charger upon first use.
LARGE CAPACIT WITH DUAL CHARGING PORTS
- Automatically detects charging device and delivers optimal current, provides faster charging experience.
- Built in intelligent security protection to avoid over-current, over-voltage, over-load and short circuit, ensure stable power output, reliable choice for charging.
- Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Android phones, windows phones, GoPro camera, GPS, tablets and most USB charging devices.
- Capacity: 10000mAh
- Charging Time: about 4-5 hours
- Input: 5V/2A (we highly recommend)
- Output: 5V/1A +5V/2.1A
- Product Dimension: 5.51 x 2.95 x 0.7in
- Product Weight: 7.4oz
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Built with high conversion efficiency solar panel, make full use of the natural solar power. Where there is light, there is power.
When receiving the unit, you will find every USB port or micro USB port covered by rubber cap, better protect battery from water.
DUSTPROOF & DURABILITY
Adopting high quality silicone rubber and ABS + PC material, the surface of the solar charger is very tough and study, durable for long use.
SUPER COMPACT DESIGN
Thanks to the compact slim and lightweight design, you can easily take it out for hikong just like your cellphone.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the other hand. I do the calculation for the charging capacity, I do the test for my iPhone 6s Plus and I charged my phone from 10%, it will charging my iPhone 6s Plus two times full and the third time its only charged until 60%.
iPhone 6s Plus have 2750 mAh. So estimated power bank capacity is 7000 -8000mAh and also it will stops charging my phone when it's reaches 80% and I have to push power button again, Which is not a big deal. Overall it's pretty good power bank.
I charge it electrically at home and store it on the dash of my car on the way to my destination for it to continue to catch solar power. I was able to fully charge 6 iPhones once each (two 6S's and four 5S's) and still had half of its stored power left. Then it recharged more in the sun. I am very happy with this product.
Many of this style chargers have a small solar panel, like this one. From the size of the panel, if seems that it would take a long time to fully charge the battery from a full discharge state to full. But - it is great for keeping the charge topped off. I am keeping mine in my truck on the dash where the sun can be topping off the battery.
I also find that this charger is great for hiking because of its light weight and slim design.
GOOD: It has a very durable feel with the rubber protection sides and back. It is water resistant. It can use a Kindle charger cord. The loop to hold a strap is very durable (strap not included). Good for hiking and out on the water. It charged my iPhone 45% in 2 hours?, not 100% sure exactly on the amount.
BAD: Strap not included. Charger cord not included. Heavier than some larger power chargers because of the extra protection. Weighs 7.6oz for 10,000ma. (The other product that I compared this to weighed 7.4oz for 30,000ma but felt and looked cheap.)
It has 2 outputs, and the ratings for each are actually different. Output 1 provides 2A @5v, and output 2 provides 1A@5v. Definitely use output 1 if you only need to charge 1 device. As you can see in the pic, it does genuinely put out 2A.
The solar panel is really for a complete emergency situation where you're stranded with no other power source and the batt is dead. It bright sunlight, within a few hours, it will give you enough juice to make an emergency call, but it would take over a week of sunlight to fully charge. Definitely useful in an emergency, but charge it from a regular charger for normal use.
GOOD DESIGN. I think the idea of portable solar charger is great for outdoor adventures because you can attach this battery to your bag so that it is being charged during the day.
EASE-OF-USE. Just treat this like any other portable battery, like Mophie's chargers.
LOW PRICING. this product has great price, given the product quality.
My #1 complaint with portable chargers is that I feel like they DESTROY a phone battery. Every time I've used one, my phone battery is never the same. I've never used one on my current phone, and there is no notable difference in the charge after using this charger. It was quick charging, easy to use, and lasted me all day and night.
This is a great camping, hiking, survival, travel, and park charger. It's fantastic!