- File Size: 6746 KB
- Print Length: 238 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Bolero Books (June 12, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 12, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01GZF0PBC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #117,998 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
BEAST: A Bad Boy Marine Romance (Heroes Ever After Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 238 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to BEAST: A Bad Boy Marine Romance (Heroes Ever After Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Grady has lived through his worst nightmare. He can’t forget every second that forever changed his life. Even with the encouragement of those around him, he knows that his life has been forever altered, and that there is no going back. The face in the mirror isn’t the same man that he was. He’s something different now, and he had to figure out how this version fits into the world around him. Isa is hiding from a past that she would much rather forget. She isn’t the same girls that she was having been deeply scarred by circumstances beyond her control. All she wants is to live a small yet fulfilling life. When Fate throws her in the path of Grady, she has to make a decision. Will she accept all of herself including her past, or will she walk away from Grady and find herself forever broken and scarred?
Watching Isa and Grady’s journey was one laded with pain, hope, and a wickedly, determined love. There was no middle ground with these two. You were all in, or you were done. While these two met under very interesting circumstances, it didn’t detract from the beautiful revelation that was unraveling between them. They fought against the pull towards in each other, but in the end they realized it was the best thing that could have ever happened. I was utterly in awe by their strength and courage as individuals, and together they were completely unstoppable. They are truly the definition of a power couple. Nothing was impossible for these two.
Alana Albertson has created a wonderfully magnificent story that goes beyond just a simple love story. This is a story that shows the power of hope, the endless reach of love, and the unimaginable well of inner strength that resides within each of us. If this story teaches us anything it is that we can accomplish any task and scale any mountain that lies in our path as long as have the tender and sincere encouragement of another human being who knows our true potential. Whatever you do and wherever you go, never hesitate to touch the lives of those around you. Speak peace to troubled souls and be the water to those who are in dire need of a drink of hope.
Grady is a war hero, broken from war and feeling all of the scars (inside and out). Isa's life isn't great after her father blows through her college money. I have grown to love military romances, and this one landed in my top five really fast. Grady desperately wants to be something great, something amazing and memorable, but feels he can't live up to it. Isa heals him, becoming the beauty to his beast, his light in the dark. Grady has a hard time dealing with his demons, believing himself to be unlovable. Isabella battles her own issues, struggling to accept her feelings for Grady. I loved reading about these two falling in love, fighting their battles together and trying to move on from pain. The super steamy, sexy, and naughty bits were also on point, leaving me fanning my face.
The writing in this book was great, it flowed well, the plot progressed easily and the characters developed perfectly. Definitely a five star read whether you are into sexy, tattooed, and naughty Military bad-boys or not!
The second story was about a seal who stumbled across a girl who was kidnapped and forced into the sex trade. I like idea of that girl being rescued, but then the story flopped for me. Overall, both books were decent reads, but just a bit exaggerated and unrealistic.
Ok so enough of that - the book was amazing!! It showed how a hero can be damaged yet still find a way out of the darkness. Grady is HOT!! A total alpha male. Isabella is grace,epitomized. In this story it shows that Grady is not the only one with scars and tragedies that need to be dealt with. A beautiful love story.
Once again thank you from this Marine mom.
Most recent customer reviews
I thought the writing itself could have been better. The story started off much stronger than it ended.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy