Planted Perfect Beautiful Wind Chimes - Tuned 22" Wood Windchimes Deliver Rich, Full, Relaxing Tones - Best Large Wooden Wind Chime for Outdoor Patio - Music to Your Ears - Satisfaction
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIMPLY SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL - Music to your ears as clear, rich notes fill your home. And the light pendulum means sound is strong, even in less than stiff wind. Enjoy clear, restful tones throughout your home and yard.
- BEAUTIFUL BACKYARD CHIMES - See them and smile. Your new wind chimes look and sound amazing. The crafted wood finishing and 22" polished metal chimes make you wonder "why is this so relaxing?" Is it aesthetics or the deep, resonant tones? Decide for yourself and enjoy either way.
- DURABLE, WELL-MADE CONSTRUCTION - Wish windchimes lasted longer? These do. We engineered our wood chimes to last - hardened iron and strong beech wood coated to resist water and wind damage. Longer lasting wooden chimes, without compromise on sound quality.
- RICH, CLEAR TONES - Many chimes disappoint. Others irritate. Ours are delightful, thanks to expert tuning. Enjoy peaceful melodies that play as a whisper in the wind - deep, rich and full of beauty. They sound lovely so get yours today.
- SOOTHING WIND CHIMES WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Love your new chimes or your money back, no questions asked, just a prompt, courteous refund. Planted Perfect's a company by and for gardeners, homeowners and outdoor enthusiasts and we're here 7 days a week to deliver you UNSURPASSED SERVICE, answer any of your home and garden questions and ultimately help you enjoy an even more beautiful, enjoyable home. PLUS SEE OUR PROMOS BELOW FOR MORE GREAT GARDEN DISCOUNTS! ORDER TODAY.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Anytime Garden is North America's leading supplier of gardening tools and gardening products.
We supply gardening to residential, commercial, and the government.
Trusted around the world with retail in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and all across Europe.
Some of our products include:
- Bat Houses Small and Large
- Pond Netting
- Garden Netting
- Gardening Tools
- Hose Sprayers
- Hose Pipes
- Sprayer Bottles
- Hand Saws
- Telescopic Shears
- Hand Cutters Etc
Check out our Full Catalogue for more details
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the second photo I show these chimes and how the cords are now disconnected from the top, and the poor condition of the wood after 3 months. I really wanted to like these chimes; however they just did not hold up well in the weather.
These chimes might be OK if kept on a covered porch of inside, but not when exposed to the elements. CANNOT recommend.
The Woodstock (shown on the left in the photo) are more expensive but so far are holding up extremely well.
A little after 3 months of use, I was working outside and found the chimes all hanging loosely. I grabbed the chimes from their hook and all but one chime slid off the line and clanged to the ground.
The string holding the chimes is held under the heads of small nails on the underside of the platter. The nails had backed off over time and the strings worked themselves loose. I re-strung the whole thing and looped the string under the nail heads (previously, they were just jammed under one side) and channel-locked the nails back into the platter. I imagine I'll have to go back every now and then to re-seat them or change the design altogether.
We are on a farm, busy busy busy 24/7. I took a photo to send in, and it has hung in my kitchen as a reminder to handle this problem. This morning i decided to have a good look at it, thinking that ive owned it since March and i cant return it at this point. I had it on the table, added some wood oil to the wooden parts, then lifted it up to reattach the first othe four unhooked chimes. It worked, but the one that had survived fell to the table, its knot had come undone. Now, that i cant fix. Im so upset right now.
I have several windchimes around the farm, some are 20 yrs old. Same weather this summer for all my windchimes, THIS new addition has failed miserably. A wind chime should be able to handle breezes and rain. Not this one.
I got the lemon. And i am fuming. Wasted money. Will not be buying any from them again.
Posting the two photos. Grrrr.