BEBELYN Baby Wet Wipes – 80 Non-Alcohol Bottom Wipes for Babies and Toddlers - Biodegradable Baby Wipes – Aloe Veran and Chamomile Baby Wipes for Natural Care – 12 Pcs Baby Wipes Box
|Price:||($1.67 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||12.00 Count|
About this item
- PREMIUM BABY CARE: Wearing diapers all day long can be quite uncomfortable for your little angel. Luckily, our BEBELYN waterwipes are ultra-soft and nourishing, leaving your baby’s skin clean and hydrated so he won’t have to deal with rashes and irritation.
- GENTLE & SOFT: Our baby wet wipes are super soft and gentle on your kid’s skin. They can clean, moisturize, and protect the baby’s skin without scratching or hurting it. The aloe vera wipes are skin-friendly and can be used on the bottom, hands, and face. They are free of alcohol to prevent drying out your baby’s sensitive skin.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Unlike other wet wipes, our baby cleaning wipes are infused with aloe vera and chamomile, two soothing and nourishing ingredients designed to relieve discomfort and reduce irritation caused by diapers. They also make our wet wipes smell lovely so both you and the little one can enjoy freshness.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: The BEBELYN sensitive diaper wipes come in an 80-piece pack that is compact and lightweight. It has a plastic resealable lid that is durable and very practical because it manages to keep the wipes intact and moist for longer.
- VALUE PACK: Parents know that there is no such thing as too many baby bottom wipes so we have included 12 packs of baby wipes with 80 wipes each. That is a total of 960 sensitive wet wipes that will be enough for a few months! Our baby wipes bulk allows you to save time and money to focus on your kid instead.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For us, your kid’s happiness and health matter most. That is why we rely on top-quality ingredients and unique formulas to design natural dietary supplements used by parents all over the world.
Our jumbo pack of sensitive wet wipes is a must-have for all parents. These soft and gentle wipes are designed for your baby’s sensitive skin, protecting and nourishing it. The chamomile and aloe vera infusion has a soothing and moisturizing effect that can calm your kid’s skin and help to prevent irritation caused by diapers.
Why is this product for you?
The BEBELYN bottom wet wipes are free of alcohol or irritants, providing a soothing effect for your baby. They have a nice smell and are very durable so you can avoid any messy and unpleasant situations. The wipes are so gentle that they can be used for your toddler’s face and hands.
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Soft wet wipes for your baby’s sensitive skin;
- Chamomile and aloe vera infusion;
- Gentle and delicate;
- Help to soothe your baby’s skin;
- Can help prevent irritation caused by diapers;
- Refreshing natural smell;
- 80 wipes per pack;
- Each set includes 12 packs of wipes;
- Great value pack;
- Easy to use and durable;
- Can be used on the baby’s hands, face, and bottom;
- Practical plastic lid that keeps the wipes moist and sealed;
- Compact and lightweight design.
Protect your kid’s sensitive skin with the BEBELYN sensitive wet wipes!
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
No customer reviews
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.