BEHRINGER Studio Monitor, Black (B2031A)
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||300 Watts|
|Item Weight||30.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2-Way 265W powered Studio monitor with 8.75" Woofer, 1" Tweeter, and room compensation EQ (each).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(2) Cost: At under $400 for the pair, it seems to be a fair price.
(3) Ease of Use: Very easy to set up. Documentation is thorough and helps you to choose the right connection. You do have to match up the settings on the back. Some of the filters and switches were different right out of the box, so I was getting a different sound from the left and right monitor.
(4) Quality: These monitors sound fantastic. I am a bit of a home theater buff, so I am used to hearing "color" in a speaker. These speakers have a near flat response, and it sounds great. What you record is what you get.
(5) Features: These are active monitors, so they come with a power cord. There are high, mid, and low pass filters to adjust some of the sound coming out of them.
(6) Overall: Excellent monitors; I would recommend the B2031A to anyone looking for active studio monitors.
Top reviews from other countries
I like the Truth series I have had many different sizes and versions of the speakers in the past but these are the best yet.
Cons: Frequency dip between ~800Hz - ~5kHz of about 2dB makes sound a little dull. But that is easily fixed with Behringer DEQ2496 digital EQ. As well as most of the room problems. AGAIN, the most important thing is constant directivity of these monitors. Frequency imbalances can be corrected with digital signal processing whereas directivity issues can not be fixed at all. Wish power indicator was dimmable. Too bright for my liking.
I placed mine about 3.5m apart in a equilateral triangle between them and a listener. About 1m from side walls too. Bad placement can compromise great imaging these monitors provide.