Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 28, 2015
bicycle came earlier than expected, in perfect condition, it is comfortable but strong, easy to assemble and has a good balance, I feel very comfortable with this purchase.
review image
21 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 26, 2016
I am enjoying my new mountain bike. It rides very nice. Very well built and a very good price.
3 people found this helpful
on September 25, 2016
Took a bit to receive but the bike is great.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 16, 2017
incredible bike
on September 4, 2015
Alright, not enough reviews for such a highly rated bike. So here it is. It's $850. It's from China. I get it. Hesitation. But It's a carbon fiber hard tail. It has Shimano components. We received our bike 4 days after we bought it (ordered on a Thursday - got it in on Tuesday). The package was nice, no dents or anything, but I suppose that's really luck. You can go to the bike shop to get it assembled if you want, but it was super easy. Save yourself the $40-$60. It took me 15 minutes. Honestly if you cannot put this bike together, it may not be safe for you to be out on the road. See the pictures. All you have to do is attach the seat post (no tools necessary), attach the handlebars (allen wrenches included), attach the wheels. These are things you need to know in order to change your tires while you're riding anyways. It is very light, just took it out for a spin and was so impressed I had to come leave a review.

Oh also it's not Shimano Alivio shifters, they come with Altus. But still a good price.
review imagereview imagereview image
57 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 13, 2017
For a carbon bike, it’s a steal, but it’s not perfect. What it has it’s a strong and light frame. The wheels are great rollers. It’s weak points are the fork and brakes. I replaced them with a air fork and hydraulic brakes. I also added a dropper post. Now I feel confident going on most MTB trails.
review image
One person found this helpful
on July 26, 2016
I really love the bike, its light and nice looking. I tried riding uphill twice, it was a smooth ride. Staff who send me the bike have an excellent customer service. They get back to me for any questions I have, wonderful people.
5 people found this helpful
on July 15, 2016
Received the bike in less than a week. Simple to put together. However, I had difficulty seating the front wheel. Spinning it on the axle I could see the it was out of true. Also the brake rotor was binding. Was unrideable. Took it to my local bike shop and he verified the front wheel was way out of true and the brake rotor was bent. May have happened in shipping as the box it came in was dinged up a bit. Will contact Beiou to see about this issue. Otherwise, it's a great looking bike.

Update: contacted Beiou about the damage and they were very fair about reviewing the problem and reimbursing me for having the wheel and rotor repaired. Customer service was great. Our communication via email was swift and clear, as well as getting reimbursed.
9 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2016
This is an awesome bike! It arrived within the designated time, and it was easy to assemble. Its light weight frame and 26" wheels make it easy to get up to speed. I've taken it on some local trails around my house, down a couple of flights of stairs and jumped over some small logs - the bike handles great! I'm looking forward to taking it out on some more advanced trails with some drops to see how it holds up.
7 people found this helpful
on November 25, 2015
Great product
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.