4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
2020 BEJOY GM219 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red Switches, Office and Typing, Linear & Quiet, 104 Keys, Backlit RGB LED, Premium ABS Keycaps and Aluminum Base (Black)
|Number of Buttons||104|
|Number of Keyboard Keys||104|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cherry MX Red Switches provides incredible response times and smooth operation, ideal for fast typists and action gamers. All switches are tested and rated for a 50 million click lifespan to be reliable and durable.
- Totally 18 built-in RGB Colors Backlit modes. Built-in 64K Flash memory can save the keyboard backlit mode, you can play in the way you want it, on any computer without the help of any software.
- 104 keys roll-over with anti-ghosting, allows you to press any number of keys simultaneously. Premium ABS keycaps features crystal clear backlighting and lettering that won't fall off.
- Durable auminum Alloy surface cover brings comfortable gaming experience. With braided fiber cord, anti-interference magnet ring and gold-plate interface, it offers stable data transmitting that make sure you will take a lead in the battle.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All keys are scanned completely independently by the keyboard hardware, so that each key-press is correctly detected regardless of how many other keys are being pressed or held down at the time.
Durable Built Quality
We are using premium aluminum material as the body cover. Feature a longer lifespan and high-end texture.
Efforless and Fast
Each key has only 2.0 mm pre travel ensuring short bounce time for high switching frequency. Over 50 million keystrokes / contact switches per module with no loss of quality.
Cherry MX Red Switches
With its incredible response times and smooth operation, cherry MX red's linear feel, combined with minimal spring force, is ideal for fast typists and action gamers.
Adjustable RGB Backlit Effect
Totally 18 lighting modes with 16 millions colors in high luminosity. More consistent lighting throughout the keycaps. All key anti-ghosting and colors customizable. Everyone can create exclusive lighting effect.
Attention to Detail
With braided fiber cord, anti-interference magnet ring and gold-plate USB 2.0 interface, it offers stable data transmitting that make sure you can always take a lead in the battle.
Cherry MX Red Swicthes:
• Durability: > 50 million actuations
• Contact configuration: Single-pole contact
• Actuator travel: 4.0 -0.4 mm
• Pretravel: 2 ± 0.6 mm
• Bounce time: < 5 ms (during actuation with 0,4 m/s)
Interface and cable:
• Gold-plate USB 2.0 interface
• 1.8m Braided fiber cord with anti-interference magnet ring
- Keyboard x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Thanks card x 1
- Keycap Puller x 1
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Seems durable with metal frame (no flex)
-Pre-programmed function keys for controlling music, adjusting volume, email, etc.
-Lots of RGB options
-Bright lights (can be dimmed or turned off if wanted)
-Braided cable (nice aesthetic and less obvious when it gets dusty/dirty)
-Cable paths in body of keyboard base for routing to the middle or either side.
-Volume control isn't super convenient (definitely works but I'd prefer separate buttons)
-Some people may expect a "click" feedback when using mechanical keyboards (personally I love the keys and how they sound and operate)
-THIS KEYBOARD MAKES NOISE WHEN TYPING, I don't find it excessive (I rather like the audio feedback) and it's not on the level of other mechanical keyboards, but it's not a silent keyboard and I wouldn't suggest using it if you have someone working (or easily irritated) in close proximity to you during the regular use of the keyboard.
I had been holding off for some time on buying a mechanical keyboard. Being a gamer, I asked some of my other gamer friends what I should be aiming for and they recommended I aim for cherry switches. They told me this knowing that I am a loud typist with an open microphone for most games that I play.
After shopping around for about an hour, I landed on this keyboard.
The RGB is customizable per key, which is pretty dope. You can set the lighting level of the entire keyboard as well if it's factory setting is too bright for you. Both of these features are pretty easy to change and the instructions to do so were pretty clear cut. I was thankful and happy that I didn't need to download additional software to deal with customization.
Price-wise I believe I made the right call. Many mechanical keyboards are over priced, this one was about right. The key caps themselves feel high quality and are smooth in texture. Pressing them feels completely different to the crappy $20 keyboards I have bought in the past and honestly feels what I would define as premium.
Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and have been playing everything from shooters to MMOs on this keyboard. I definitely don't type quieter on it but most of my friends are saying it might be slightly better than my previous keyboard. If you are looking to get someone a mechanical keyboard as a gift, this seems to be a good choice without completely breaking the bank.