Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BELKIN A3L791V37RT Retractable CAT5e Networking Cable
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission
- Belkin Lifetime Guarantee
- PowerSum tested
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Brand Name: BELKIN
- Model Number: A3L791V3.7-RTC
- Cable Type: Ethernet Cables
- Left Connector Type: RJ-45
- Left Connector Gender: Male
The Belkin Retractable CAT5e Networking Cable allows you to connect your notebook puter to a wall outlet cable modem DSL modem router hub patch panel or other work-enabled device so you can access high-speed works and/or the Inter-anywhere you go. Its pact size and advanced functionality make it the ideal accessory to include inside your laptop case-a great solution for today's mobile professional. The flat cable design allows the Cable to wind inside the reel eliminating messiness and tangling. Now you can control the length of your cable when you connect a working device to your puter.Primary InformationNetwork Cable Type : Network Cable Cable Technology : N/A Left Connector Gender : Male Right Connector Gender : Male Left Connector Type : RJ-45 Right Connector Type : RJ-45 Networking / Compliant Standards : EIA/TIA-568 Category 5e Features : Retractable Dimensions&MiscellaneousLength : 3.6 feet Enclosure Color : Silver Service&SupportService & Support Type : Limited lifetime warranty UNSPSC CodeUNSPSC Code : 26121609
Top Customer Reviews
(1) This is my second cable of this type. The first one just stopped working after a while. The construction is much flimsier than a typical CAT5 cable, so I assume that they wear out a little more quickly.
(2) It's pretty short. So you'll need to be pretty close to the port that you'll be plugging into.
Still, it is very good at what it is intended to be: a highly portable CAT5 cable to use when needed. If this one wears out, I'll purchase another just like it.
I am now looking to buy another 30-50 of them for some new conference rooms and for spares.
Also bought some of the black box cables that were longer but they were twice the size. I needed one that was very small and would fit into a cabling recess when not in use. These were exactly what I needed.
just under four feet!
* Nice construction. Solid, well built
* Very strong cable tension. the cables glide out effortlessly and snap back when you are done.
* I have not seen any problem with performance or data transmission.
I will get more of these.
Actually I only got two because what tends to happen is that the plastic clips at the ends keep on losing their tension. What ultimately happened to my first one and is now happening to my second one is eventually you lose the "click" you get when inserting it into your laptop or PC. Then you have to basically either hold it in or just hope that it doesn't come loose. I really wish they made a more durable one. I would pay for it.
The connectors are a bit non-standard (shorter than usual) which I assume is why it didn't connect correctly and it also made it very difficult to disconnect as well (from deeper sockets).
The retracting mechanism works very well, but the overall length (at 3 feet) is quite short for most applications. As an emergency cable in my bag it will suffice, but I would strongly encourage you to look at a longer cable and to consider other brands before buying...