Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,586 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,869 reviews
on July 23, 2015
I LOVED my original Bella Cucina blender -- which lasted 10 YEARS with almost daily use. This new one has inferior soft rubber coupling devices on the blender and on the blades, which worn down in less than 2 months! (I've included pictures.The unit is now useless and I am past the date to return on Amazon!! Not a happy customer. Has anyone else had the same problem? The black debris in pic 3 is the rubber wearing out.
review image review image review image
66 comments| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2016
I bought this less than 2 months ago and probably used it a total of 20-25 times. It often feels like the blade slips (makes a different sound, higher pitch and there is no movement of the ingredients). I'd have to take it off, and retry several times to get it to blend. Additionally, the lids just downright suck. They are totally useless as they leak like a sieve! You're better off not putting the lid on and just being careful. I used the lid once and when I got to where I was going, gave it a little shake, only to spray my smoothie all over the place. And yes, I had it on tight and not cross-threaded.

Finally, today, after about 6 weeks, I made a smoothie, turned the cup to take it off the base, and noticed it was still running! Two of the three safety tabs on the cup snapped off and stuck in the base allowing the motor to continue to spin. Now, not only is the cup is useless, but it is a major safety concern that the tabs can shear off allowing the motor to keep spinning.
review image review image
on January 6, 2016
Buying this product was a bit skeptical for me after reading so many reviews. However, after looking into the reason why so many of the BELLA customers' blender broke, I decided to make the purchase.

I'll explain why.

Why it breaks: This isn't an actual blender, this is suppose to be a quick and easy to-go blender. If you're holding it down for a minute or longer like a real blender, it's not going to have enough power. You're going to overheat the motor and it's going to break. After all, this is a $20 only product, so you have to treat it better. Plus, what's a few extra seconds worth when comparing to having to wash a bigger blender, and an extra cup?

Why it's worth the $20: If you treat it for how much it's worth, I'd doubt it breaks on you anytime soon. Recently just broke my magic bullet blender which I've had for over 3 years now, so I was desperately looking for a new one. I've been making smoothies day and night lately! It works just as well as the magic bullet had, but even better now that I have a BIGGER blender cup so I can fit more in. I don't have to dump some smoothie out to put more ice in (so ridiculous!)

How to PROPERLY use it:
-DO NOT overload your cup, if you can't put the cap back on with ease, there's probably too much stuff. (this will force your motor to overheat)
-DO NOT blend for more than 30 seconds at a time (You could MAYBE go up to a minute, but is it really worth the risk?) - I actually only do 10-12 second intervals, 3 times. I feel that this gives me the opportunity to give the smoothie a good stir or shake to really blend everything together. Plus, it's much safer than to have it overheat.

Cons:
Honestly, there really aren't any cons. Keep in mind, this is a $20 product. The blender material itself feels much cheaper than the magic bullet no doubt, but that doesn't matter. It blends just as well, if not even better. It has bigger cups. It costs $50+ less! And it's not like I'm drinking from the blender itself so the stainless steel material may be cheap, but has no effect on me and how I make my smoothies so I'm totally fine with it.
on September 27, 2016
We love this small rocket blender. We used to have this really big brand large expensive blender that we used on the daily. I drink a fruit smoothie everyday and my husband drinks his protein shakes every night after the gym. It was getting really tedious to always have to clean this huge blender. So I finally bought this smaller one with no regret. It is so powerful and easy to clean up. Also it comes with more than one cup so that my husband and I dont always have to wash that ONE cup between the two of us if the other cup is in use. My husband loves this rocket blender and how small and powerful this machine is that he bought a second one for his office. This is totally worth the price. I love the Bella brand.
on December 21, 2014
Love this little cocktaiol machine. fast, easy and cheap. Pat Rockett
review image
on August 12, 2016
Coming from a magic bullet, the Bella has been a nice upgrade. This has been our smoothie workhorse. Juice, milk, frozen fruits and in about 45 seconds its all nicely blended. The magic bullet didn't always get the frozen fruits completely blended. The Bella also works well with ice to make a margarita.

Easy to clean, a good amount of different parts, and it just works. Don't let the motor go too long or you will smell it working too hard. Pulse a few times to start, and lock for about 10 seconds at a time. Great for when I don't want to get out the big blender.
on November 21, 2014
OMG! NO! Do NOT order this! I had a Gordon Ramsay one of these that looked just like this one. I liked it but after 6 months of heavy use grinding protein shakes with ice 3 times a day it burnt out. I wanted another like it where I might be able to use the same cups and blades. I saw another review here saying they tried THIS brand of it and the cup got stuck on the first try and they had to return it to the store where they bought it. I thought it must be an anomaly - or user error. I've used one LIKE this for months with no issue, no, that was random and wont happen to me, I am experienced with this product, I'll give it a try!

No - I just got my new blender, was pleased to see that the cups look the same as the Ramsay version. I used the NEW cup and NEW blade and tried to have lunch. The thing is stuck tight with my lunch IN it. I can't get the blade to unscrew, and I cant get the cup to come out either. I am going to return this with my lunch still in it. I hope they are hungry there for week old protein shake! DON'T take a chance with this one. They could return my money and still send me a new one of these and I am not sure I'd want to try that if I have to hassle with a return.
on January 27, 2016
I love this little thing. My husband bought it for me for Christmas. It makes making smoothies quick and clean up is super easy.
review image
on February 13, 2017
I've had this product for a couple weeks now and have used it every day. So far I've been making SlimFast shakes in it with a good bit of ice and it's been working great! My roommate used to have a NutriBullet and I was looking for something similar -- this is much more affordable and let's face it, it's a lot prettier and that means a lot to me.

I will definitely update should anything go wrong, but so far I am loving this! (Also, it comes with several different cup sizes, two blades, and attachments, which was a steal compared to others at this price point that only came with one attachment).
on May 8, 2017
I would give this zero stars if you could. I had a similar GE version of this for years with no issue but all my cups broke and you can't get replacements so i ordered this. I was so excited to get a new one, I Used it once and it began to smoke so I turned it off immediately! I waited a few then plugged it back up and nothing!! I called the company and she said I must have burned up the motor putting a few semi thawed pineapples with room temp bananas in it!! Are you kidding me!!!??? No ice, nothing but the fruit and coconut milk! So DO NOT BUY THIS TO MAKE SMOOTHIES!!! Afterwards I was told you cannot use it with frozen fruit (or semi thawed apparently) or ice cubes...you have to crush your ice first before adding to the blender!! Waste of time and money!!!