Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2015
I've owned this blender for about 3 and a half years and it's still going strong. I've had the basic Magic Bullet before and can say that this machine is better built. I also appreciate the larger cups and amount of accesories that it came with. The main thing to note with this is not to over fill it and always use a liquid when blending smoothies. Usually water or milk up to the Max line will always get it working. Also, it's important to pulse the blender a couple of times to get it going before locking it down.

Many people think that you can throw anything in, lock it down and blow out their motors. It's important to use enough liquid and some common sense.

Following the "NutriBullet" formula will always work in this machine:

Bottom half Greens,
Top half Fruit,
Boost (Protein Powder, Ground Flax, etc) on top,
Liquid to the max line.

Treat it well and it will last you years at a fraction of the price of the Magic Bullet.
review image
22 comments| 322 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2015
I LOVED my original Bella Cucina blender -- which lasted 10 YEARS with almost daily use. This new one has inferior soft rubber coupling devices on the blender and on the blades, which worn down in less than 2 months! (I've included pictures.The unit is now useless and I am past the date to return on Amazon!! Not a happy customer. Has anyone else had the same problem? The black debris in pic 3 is the rubber wearing out.
review imagereview imagereview image
66 comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2017
I purchased this for daily use to make 1 portion size protein smoothies and not wanting to use the big blender for this. I chose this model because of the two large and one small blender jars and the fact that it comes with a grinder blade(spices, coffee, etc.) as well. It's just what I was looking for - works great, easy to clean, etc. And small enough not to take up a lot of room on the counter. Only con is that it is rather loud when blending - that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.
on June 27, 2017
I couldn't live without mine for daily use multiple times a day. My problem is I have broken some of the parts by abusing them (dropping hard plastic on concrete) and I can't find a way to replace the cups. To the one person who said it leaks, did you try using the rubber gasket?!!! Duh~

I love it. I have purchased units for other family members. My daughter bought mine for me. Now, after about three years of multiple use per day, I'm buying another one, not because it has worn, but because I need more cups!
on October 2, 2016
I have had mixed results with this. My daughter got it for her birthday last February and we've used it a lot, almost daily. It got to the point where we had broken both large cups for it, and the cups were not available separately so I ordered a new one. Unfortunately this one overheated and smoked from the first use. So now we're using the new cups with the old base. I know I should exchange it, but I haven't bothered since we still have a functioning set, between the old and new parts.
on March 5, 2017
This is the second unit I have tried. The second one had the same problem as the first, the part with the blade leaks! I only used the 2nd unit 3 times and it started leaking, unfortunately it has been more than a month and I am unable to return it! Spend the extra money and get the Magic Bullet!
on January 25, 2016
This was a perfect blender! I have the bullet and it broke. It was an okay product but I did have a lot of problems with it. I found this product and I didn't want to pay for something expensive again so instead I wanted to go cheap and get this. Honesty when I was buying this I thought it might break pretty fast given for how cheap it was. I have been using it for over a month and I have to say it is actually an awesome blender! I have yet to have any problems with them and it blends great! I would totally recommend this!
on November 16, 2015
Recently, my traditional size blender broke in an epic fashion. While consulting my options to replace it, I stumbled upon the world of rocket blenders of various brands and with various packages, add-ons, etc. I have a TINY kitchen and this seemed like a fantastic option, since rarely do I make something that requires a full-size blender. I was interested in a blender for smoothies after workouts, malts/smoothies for the kids and occasionally I make salsa. I decided to buy the least expensive option I could find for the value and this is what I picked. I feel that the quality is good and while I know it isn't the best quality product on the market, for the price it couldn't be beat. The only think I wish this package had is a drink cover with either a flip lid or straw hole - it would truly be complete in that case. The other minor issue is that all the extra component parts are a bit clumsy and don't store efficiently - particularly the blade twist-on. Overall, it is a great value and works terrific - I've had it for over a month now and use it 3-4x a week and have encountered no problems with the functionality of the blender.
on March 28, 2016
While the price may make you feel the product is "cheap" compared to others, I can assure you this little guy holds up to some work. My girlfriend puts this thing through its paces everyday, whether it be smoothies or sauces or purees or whatever else she can blend up.

She has a pension for freezing bananas (that my freezer REALLY freezes into a rock like consistency) and then she blends those up instead of using ice for smoothies. Now, this is when this little guy really shines. At first you can hear the blender struggle with what sounds like rocks inside it, but after a few seconds it starts to do its work just fine, and all this time later shows no worse for the ware.

Included tops are nice for freezing/storing stuff. All-in-all we are very happy and would recommend this guy again for price.

**I am not paid or given samples to review, just a tech enthusiast looking for good products**
on September 11, 2017
This replaces a very old Walmart blender which is almost identical but this one works better . The impeller was and body were getting cracks in them, mostly the impeller. I ordered a spare 4 blade impeller since that wears out first. Same price as the other one but much better.