Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 432 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 491 reviews
on March 24, 2015
Really like this scarf. I wear it to zumba and it has a lot more jingle than the one I already have. It is exactly the measurements noted. I am plus size and this still fits me nicely. The only drawback for me is that the tie has a little tassle with coins on the end. Mine got tangled as I am tying it closer to the end. It didn't take long to untangle and for smaller gals it would be perfect, hence the 4 and not 5 stars. Once I lose a little more weight I'm sure that won't be a problem. Arrived very quickly and some others noted it had an awful smell, but mine was fine. Very please overall with the product and price would recommend and buy again
on January 30, 2016
I'm not a skinny girl. I've purchased hip scarves in the past that BARELY had enough material left to tie (my hips measure about 46 inches). Bellylady hip scarf has enough material at the ends to tie securely. I don't have to worry that it will slip loose and fall off. Coins/beads are well stitched. I just wish I'd have found it with SILVER coins for the same price. Yes, I'd recommend this to a friend. Yes, I'd purchase this product again (I want more colors).
on October 17, 2014
Received my order of 4 pieces with lightning speed. Better than expected for the price! What more to ask for? I love it!
review image
on November 21, 2015
I purchased this item just to add some zest to my dance/Zumba workouts. It isn't stitched as well as I expected in some places and it was also much smaller than the one in the picture. However, being that I am a small person (5ft) it actually worked out for me. The total length from tip-tip for the scarf is 54 inches but the description stated 63 inches. The coins are a little cheap looking (as I expected), but they are shiny and light-weight. I like how they "jingle" as I dance and it helps me keep the beat! Again, this is a nice product for the price.
review image review image
on August 3, 2016
First time I've ever been disappointed with Amazon. Received something similar, but not what I ordered. I thought the package felt kind of light for the amount of weight 158 coins will have. I have purchased other hip scarfs and they all have some weight to them. What I received has only 80 coins on it, and that's including the three on each of the ends of the ties. There are three single STRAIGHT (not wavy) rows of coins, the fabric is only about 7 inches wide and the threads the coins hang from are about 1/2-1 inch long. Is this a child size hip scarf?!?! Sending it back
on June 11, 2015
The items I received were NOT as pictured or described....There are three sections of coins...The picture shows two rows of the groups of small round gold beads before the actual coins dangle. What I received only has one row of gold beads before the coins. The coins very noticably drape lower than the cloth area in the picture for this product. Mine only have one row of coins that dangle below the cloth. The green is most definitely a lime green...very bright...almost hurts my eyes. My computer brightness made it out to seem more like a soft bright green. So that was disappointing, but not necessarily the seller's fault. The fabric itself is NOT actually 63 inches long...it's 53 inches, not including the two inches of coins added to the ends of the straps. I'm plus size and it does fit around my waist (just barely), but it would fit so much better if the cloth had actually been 63 inches long as described. I purposefully measured myself to make sure it would fit at 63 inches, so it's rather frustrating to find out that it's 10 inches shorter!
I also ordered the same thing in black...I have the same issues with the black that I did with the green, except it's worse. The black is actually 52 inches long. And there was a hole at the top where the string attaches to the chiffon-like fabric.
I knew what I was ordering wasn't going to be high quality, by any means, but I do expect the descriptions and pictures to match up with what I ordered.
on October 9, 2015
I'm torn about commenting on the shipping since it was free... but I will say don't order this if you need it in a rush. I ordered this on 9/23. It wasn't even shipped out until 10/6, and finally arrived today 10/9. (The other item I ordered at same time w/free shipping came on 9/28, so maybe I'm just spoiled). I ordered this in black. The scarf itself is cute enough to have paid $6 for as part of an intended Halloween costume. The scarf is sheer & the coins are all solid gold...from the picture they appear like they might be 2 toned, but the coins are as gold as the beads you see in the picture. Cant comment on how this would hold up as a real belly dancing scarf. Guessing on the way it fits me wrapped around the hips (how much of the scarf is 'extra' beyond tying point) , I would guess it would probably fit someone -wrapped one time around- who wears up to a (women's) size 14-16. It does have a funny smell to it, so you will need to air it out before wearing.
review image review image review image
on January 14, 2014
I purchased the hot pink hip scarf and the color is wonderful, very vibrant. Very flattering and the gold coins are great, they make a lovely ching-ching as you walk or dance. Very pleased!!
on January 25, 2016
I bought these to share with my beginner Zumba class students to help with their hip alignment during certain latin dance rhythms.
They are made for a true to size, small/medium hips. Some more curvy gals who fit within the 12-14/16 range can wear them but without as much coverage. I wish they offered a plus size option as most of my gals fall within the 1x-3x range. The material is sheer and you do lose a coin or two but they are a good value for the money.
on July 4, 2016
It came very fast, which was good. However it is smaller than expected, and isn't as loud as I thought it would be. Other than that the stitching isn't bad for what the price is, and it didn't have a weird smell as someone else said. Wouldn't buy it again but wouldn't stop myself from buying it in the first place, if that makes any sense.