BENRO TRA169 Travel Angel TRA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors
- Anti-twist leg sections and a grooved center column make setup and breakdown quick and easy
- Dust and water-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
- The matching ballhead has three independent locking knobs to separately control general positioning, panning, and friction control
- Offers two leg-angle settings to accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations
Customers also shopped for
|Item Weight||3.56 pounds|
|Package Height||5 x 5 x 19 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.65 pounds|
The Benro TRA169 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod with BH-0 Ballhead is a professional-quality tripod that has lightweight, highest quality aluminum alloy legs for top performance at an economical price. In addition, magnesium is used for all die-cast parts. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume. Travel Angel tripods are easy-to-carry so you’ll want them with you at all times. Travel Angel’s unique 180 degree foldover design allows them to be folded into a compact package that can easily fit into backpacks or luggage. However, when you need quick setup, excellent maximum height and a rigid, stable support, Benro Travel Angels are impressive performers! Travel Angel tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, anti-rotation leg design, a reversible center column with spring loaded weight hook, anti dust and moisture rubber leg lock grips, and reversible 1/4"-20 to 3/8" mounting threads.LEG SECTIONS 5 MAXIMUM HEIGHT 59.6 NORMAL HEIGHT 51.3 FOLDED HEIGHT 14.9 LOAD CAPACITY 8.8
Top customer reviews
All worries were removed when I got the tripod, I set it up all the way extended and it is solid, solid... Maybe not as solid as a 20lb tripod, but almost no movement, etc and it is small!!! Great carrying bag comes with it, a very solid build quality! Like others said the ballhead isn't the greatest, but I bought the lower end ballhead version so I can replace it later, but overall it works good to lock down my Canon 50d and my 100mm Macro, 28-135 or my 18-50mm 2.8 glass! I just got back from vacation and used this tripod to take some sunset pictures on the beach on a windy day the tripod wasn't moving at all, great sharp pictures and it was solid.
So if you have read all the other reviews and are still wondering (like I was) it is a great small and solid tripod...