- 68% Polyester, 13% Spandex, 12% Nylon, 7% Rubber
- The heel tab supplies extra comfort and protection, the padding across the Achilles tendon, prevents blisters on the ankle and heel. Bering brand running socks are just as important as sneakers in maximizing comfort and performance.
- Air mesh ventilation to enhance breathability, made with breathable and moisture-wicking polyester fiber to help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Arch support with good elasticity and stability for a perfect fit, prevent socks from slipping down, stay in place very well instead of shifting.
- Cushioned sole for added comfort and absorb shock. Excellent stretch & reasonable thickness, don't bunch up when putting on sports shoes.
- The heel and toe areas are reinforced and upgraded to withstand rigorous workouts and multiple washing. Also, the packaging of items is suitable for holidays and Christmas as a sweet gift.
- The best athletic socks for women are low-cut style, suitable for most light-medium sports activities, such as running, walking, jogging, workout, gym sessions, exercises, outings, trip, golf, fitness, and everyday use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We attach great importance to customer experience, If you are not satisfied with the product, contact after-sales service can enjoy the refund service.
They are both manufactured and distributed by BERING — making quality control a breeze.
So go ahead, shop with confidence!
The Best Athletic Socks
by Editorial recommendations
Whether you're looking for everyday socks or sport-specific pairs, Bering Socks provide the extra layer of comfort for your unique preferences. Take advantage of the latest technologies which help keep your feet dry and reduce traction for a secure, locked-in feel in all conditions.
- The heel tab supplies extra comfort and protection, prevents the sock from slipping.
- Breathable mesh on the top enhances ventilation and heat dissipation.
- Cushioned sole, strategic padding for absorbing and protecting the bottom of the feet, comfortable and anti blisters.
- Durable polyester material with moisture wicking technology helps keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Amazon Editorial recommendations - The Best Athletic Socks for Women
One of our products, the BERING Women's Athletic Running Socks is honored to be selected by Amazon Editorial recommendations - The Best Athletic Socks for Women.
- The fabric is on the thicker side, which offers a snug, stay-put fit in contrast to many flimsy alternatives.
- To help keep feet cool, though, the Bering Athletic Socks feature moisture-wicking fibers and a mesh design.
- They also come with a heel tab, cushioned sole to absorb shock, and elastic in the arch for support where you need it most.
- Underfoot, the heel and toe areas are reinforced to withstand rigorous workouts and multiple washings.
- The socks are also a pretty great value since they come as a pack of six.
- When it comes to getting the most out of your workout, the socks you wear are just as important as sneakers in maximizing comfort and performance. That’s why you’ll want to invest in a solid pair of athletic socks.
- The right athletic running socks are your first line of defense against nasty blisters on your feet, which are often caused by friction on the skin due to sweat and chafing from uncomfortable footwear. Our products use breathable fabrics to wick away moisture, also a mesh design for ventilation.
- The best styles are low-cut and made with breathable polyester, cushioning in the sole, and arch support for added comfort. They should also include a heel tab at the back to prevent socks from slipping down, which protects against blisters caused by rubbing against the footwear.
Comfortable cushioning at the bottom
Cushioned sole, absorbs impact and reduces friction, strategic padding for optimal shock absorption and protection.
Breathable mesh adds breathability
Air mesh ventilation to enhance breathability, made with breathable and sweat-wicking polyester fiber to help keep your feet dry and comfortable.
Improved fit helps reduce slipping off
The arch elastic band provides added support and stability for a perfect fit.
- Machine wash (Hand wash recommended )
- Water temperature should not exceed 40℃ or 105℉
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not iron.
- Tumble dry low temperature.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know, they are only socks. But if you've had problems with others, give these a try. If you don't love them, send them to Texas! I'll assure you they will have a good home here...
Not these socks. It’s the same sock. Grab two. Wear the two. 5 stars.
First of all, I love the grey socks, because they do not show the stains. I like to wear these socks around the house and the white ones start to look a little dirty on the bottom after awhile. These socks are not SUPER thick, but they are very comfortable and they do not get holes easily. Any socks that will last for 10 months without getting holes are good in my book. Now, I don't walk around on concrete wearing them. I only wear them without shoes inside my laminate and carpeted home.
These socks did not shrink, but I dry my socks on low heat. I wear a size 6 shoe and these have remained a fit for the last ten months and they are not tighter in any way. In fact, I cannot tell the difference between the old ones and the new ones that I just bought by the fit. If I look, I can see which ones are older, but the fit is the same.
Would I buy these again? YES
I recommend them for walking and some intense activity, but I'm not sure that these would be good for running, since I don't run.
UPDATE: I buy a set of these socks every year. The ones from 2018 still don't have holes in them. These are GREAT socks that really last.
By Matt G on March 23, 2019