BEST LED FLASHLIGHT with BRIGHT LANTERN - Magnetic Base | Adjustable Focus | Red Flashing Lights [Duracell Batteries & Holster INCLUDED] Top Quality 3-in-1! Don't Settle, Get the Best - Be Prepared!!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS - GET THE BEST! Emergency situations can quickly turn dangerous. Don't take chances on lower priced, lower quality items when it matters the most. SafeBright's top quality 3-in-1 Emergency Flashlight backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY means you can rest easy that you have the best when it comes to protecting your loved ones.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER - FREE durable nylon holster + FREE high quality batteries + FREE beautiful gift box included - Special Introductory Price - BUY NOW for the BEST DEAL! Buy with confidence - We stand behind our products with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - not just 30 days or 1 year, our high quality, hard anodized aluminum, military grade design comes with a VALUABLE Lifetime Warranty (only when you purchase our authentic, original Safe Bright Flashlight). Brilliant LED CREE Technology makes this one of the brightest flashlight out there.
- KEEP YOUR LOVED ONES SAFE - Don't wait until it's too late - Black outs, roadside emergencies, storms, college dorms, survival! Peace of mind for your loved ones for less than the cost of a pizza dinner!
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN - They'll be thanking you for years! Keep some handy for Christmas Gifts / Thank You Gifts / Teacher Gifts / Dad / Mom / Boyfriend / Grandparents / Child - great addition to everyone's auto emergency kit, boat, RV, camping gear, handyman tools, survival gear, and the bedside table of all your loved ones!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High Power LED Flashlight with magnetic base and red flashing lights plus side lantern - perfect for roadside emergencies, camping, survival gear, blackouts.
Take advantage of our LIMITED TIME offer.
- Free Holster ($8.99 value) INCLUDED!
- Free high quality batteries (4 AAA Batteries) INCLUDED!
- Beautiful gift box and gift tag INCLUDED!
REMEMBER... "When disaster strikes, the time to prepare has passed"
BE SEEN, BE SAFE!
Color: Brilliant Teal Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highlights: comes with batteries!!! Love the magnet that allows for hands-free work, can also be set down for hands-free work if there is no metal surface and provides either a focused or a wider option depending on need. Brilliant red lights are essential for a roadside emergency. The flashlight is well made, info with the product appropriate and service was very fast and efficient.
1, The protocol is a nifty little light with a pen-like clasp, the Tactical T5. I first saw it going for $30. More recently, it's be priced between $10 and $15 (though you'll also see higher prices). It resembles the "old" LED only from the outside--and when the light is off. Remember those? Usually on drug store counters for $5, they required the placement of 3AAA batteries in a little cartridge inserted in the barrel of the light. Operation was dicey, with frequent shorting out. The light, when functioning, was quite weak. The Tactical T5 took that protocol and made the following revisions: 1. a magnifying lens was inserted for brightness, sharpness and throw; 2. a focusing ring was added for "spotlighting" distant objects; 3. a single AA battery replaced the 3 AAA batteries and there was no longer any use for the bothersome "battery holder"; 4. a strong clip was added to keep it attached to a shirt or pant pocket; 5. the switch was configured to work with 3-5 modes: not simply "on" and "off" but: bright, brighter, flashing, SOS, Morse Code.
2. But who needs all the extras? The same protocol, build quality, and light intensity can be found on numerous similar models sporting the same lens, retractable focus ring, and T5 bulb for LESS than 5 bucks! (Look for the Hausbell brand and others like it. Buy five and the price goes down to 3 or 4 dollars. (This represents the value play among all of these lights.)
3. Cree T6 lights--of which the pictured CREE 3-in-1 is an improved relative. These are bigger, heavier, a bit brighter and slightly more expensive. But they're "regressive" in their use of 3 AAA batteries that must fit into a capsule that is then inserted into the flashlight's handle. Because of size and nuisance, I'm calling #2 (T5) the "value play" among all of these mobile flashlights as well as the most practical and desirable.
4. Pencil-thin, feather-weight aluminum lights that, like #2 (T5) take a single AA battery. These are the most easily transported of all flashlights (like carrying a Paperment ballpoint), and they do fine for checking the contents of your wallet or finding a keyhole. But they lack a magnifying lens and focusing ring, projecting a weak and diffused beam. They cost only a dollar or two but, given their build quality and performance, that's all they're worth.
Conclusion: #2 will get you the benefit of an inexpensive light with a sharp, focusing laser beam. To go 1st class with a bigger, brighter, even more versatile light, select the pictured light.
My review is for the one I bought 3 days ago. It is so well built and feature filled that I told all my kids to order some for their cars. The included four(!) AAA Duracell batteries, belt holster, and brightness of the 3 different light modes, make it the best LED light I have ever bought. And that's without mentioning the magnetic base, which lets you fasten it strongly to the side of your car and flash red light at oncoming vehicles. Customer service seems quite good, too, as I received an email the day after it arrived, a day early, asking me if I was satisfied. Highly recommended.
The magnet on the bottom is sheer brilliance and it works well for handy work near metal (cars) and of course car situations.
I swapped the batteries on them with fresh duracells and WOW this sucker is bright.