- Save 20% on MRS152BK Cigarette Lighter Splitter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code 5F7LTCFZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Cigarette Lighter Battery Clip when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code N8LPNBVX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code YYP8957A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BESTEK Cigarette Lighter Battery Clip when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code P6ZDKLNV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BESTEK Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code KMFLDM5N at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BESTEK 150W Power Inverter, DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BESTEK 150W car power inverter with 2 USB ports and AC outlet. Provides 300 watts of peak power to charge multiple devices on the go
- Fast Charging: 2 USB ports with Smart IC that can automatically detect your devices to deliver optimal charging speed up to 2.4A per port, 4.2A total
- Ultra Portable: universal cigarette lighter plug directly plug into almost any vehicle. Easy to adjust with its pivoting head
- Advanced Protection: Built-in cooling fan and 25A fuse, full protection and auto-shutdown, keep your appliance and car from overheating, overloading, short circuit, over or low voltage
- What You Get: BESTEK 150W Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BESTEK America's Leading Power Inverter Brand• Designed for camping, outdoors, vacations, road trips, remote job sites, and even charging household items.
Silent Fan• Smart cooling fan makes the car power inverter silent when operating.
Convenient Design• Direct plug-in design,convenient with no additional wires,easily adjust with its pivoting head.
Multi Protection• Full-protection with short-circuit , low-voltage, over-charge, over-voltage, over-load, over-temperature protection, built-in 25A FUSE use.
Car Power Inverter Specifications:Total Power: 150W
Input: DC 12V
AC Output: 110V
USB Output: DC 5V/4.2A
Package List• 1 x 150W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
Good to know• With 18 Months Warranty and Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, if you're going to be traveling on the road and need something that you would normally plug into your wall at your house, this is a great device to get.
Please do pay attention to the amount of power that it can handle. A friend of mine got one of these, not the same exact item, and his fried while on the highway, and caused all sorts of smoke in melted plastic. This one apparently has a built-in overload protection, but I don't want to test to see if it works. You're better off just following the max power label, and sticking to it
But it is also useful for emergency charging of cell phone via USB and for emergency light with a florescent (CFL) light off the 110 volt output, when plugged in to my portable jump starter which has a 12VDC port. In case of short term power outage at home, I can get at least one room-filling (60W equivalent) light on quickly when power goes out, and buy time to figure out the next steps in case the outage might last days;(
Electrically, both tested out fine, in car and with the jumpstarter as an emergency source. The phones charged and the plugged-in light worked (just a normal table lamp with a 60 watt EQUIVALENT CFL, which is basically 8-10 watts draw), in the car and with the jumpstarter DC socket. Unlike another review, the CFL light (like you get from any big box store now that incandescents are being phased out) worked just the same off both inverters as when on the normal wall power, as far as I could tell.
I did not try either inverter with any noise-sensitve equipment like sound equipment, or any wall-wart transformers 110 to whatever. I might wonder about that except most things that need a wall-wart could use 12vdc or 5vdc off the USB anyway.
But, I like to point out, that this "all in one" version with the 12vdc plug and body together, does not stay in a 12vdc vehicle socket very well. The inverter end-part is heavier, and tends to work the whole thing out of the socket over time/bumps.
The cigarette lighter plug-part, needs better springs on the side to stop this. The corded version, although the springs are the same, stays in better because the whole weight of the inverter part is not held by the springs.
Probably I will keep both, but get another/better 12vdc plug-part from somewhere and hardwire it like a small extension cord onto the one piece inverter. Hopefully I will not destroy it in the process. But the 2 piece (plug-wire and inverter head) is a better bet, and probably is easier to fit most vehicle sockets esp. if they are recessed in a console or something. Trade off is the extra wire can be sloppy I guess in the car.
I highly recommend this device if you need an AC plug to power a laptop in a vehicle that only has the cigarette lighter style plugs. Why do we even call them that anymore? Do cars still have cigarette lighters or ashtrays? Obviously, don't use your laptop/work and drive at the same time.