BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Advantage: America’s leading power inverter brand. Provides 300 Watts continuous DC to AC power and 700 Watts instantaneous power, featuring 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports for multi-purpose charging
- Fast Charging: two 110V AC outlets for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, 2 USB charging ports (2.1A & 1A) for powering USB compatible devices
- Ultra Compact and Lightweight: iPhone-sized design ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. 24 inch cigarette lighter plug makes the power inverter can be plugged into almost any vehicle
- Mufti-Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse to protect your device. Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 18-Months Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||—||—||Red||Red||—||Pure Sine Wave|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 6.7 x 6 in||—||1.18 x 2.76 x 1.57 in||6.93 x 11.73 x 3.07 in||1.5 x 3.2 x 2.5 in||—|
BESTEK Power Inverter
Ultimate car power inverter for road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more for your vehicle.
Equipped with 2 AC outlets for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, as well as 4.2A dual USB ports for quick and easy charging.
Travel-sized design is ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. Featuring a universal cigarette lighter plug with 24inch long cable that plugs into almost any vehicle.
Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging.
For Optimal Use:
Please use battery clips when using inverter on device over 150W.
For DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
The cooling fan remains on continuously. This means you'll only be able to use it in situations where the car is running.
Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
Please understand device wattage usage Caution! Do not use high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
Package List :
1 x 300W Power Inverter
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
This device has gotten steadily more noisy over time. It is no longer quiet. I would not purchase this over again...not because it doesn't work or anything, but more because there are better charging options that are quieter these days.
Quiet and perfect for our car. We have used this for laptops (kids watching movies in the back seat), and for various mobile devices. It charges quickly and is very quiet, even when the fan is running. This does exactly what it said it does, and does it well.
The ipad port was a great timesaver and charged fast. (= more exploring time).
2usb port and 2 standard outlets with grounds.
The bad: the fan is quite noisy but isn't noticeable at 70mph road noise levels, slower you need the radio to cover it up.
Cannot speak to reliability as only used it for less than a month.
Finally: overall pleased that it worked flawlessly in europe and now using it in the states is a plus. Would but it again.