BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
|Sale:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Advantage: America’s leading power inverter brand. Provides 300 Watts continuous DC to AC power and 700 Watts instantaneous power, featuring 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports for multi-purpose charging
- Fast Charging: two 110V AC outlets for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, 2 USB charging ports (2.1A & 1A) for powering USB compatible devices
- Ultra Compact and Lightweight: iPhone-sized design ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. 24 inch cigarette lighter plug makes the power inverter can be plugged into almost any vehicle
- Mufti-Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse to protect your device. Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated cooling fan helps reduce heat and prevents shortages. 18-Months Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
Foval 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger
BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports Car Adapter
Car Power Inverter 300W DC 12V to 110V AC Quesvow Converter with 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger Adapter-Red
EPAuto 300W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with Dual USB Charger
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BESTEK.||FOVAL||BESTEK.||BESTEK.||EasyForLife||EPAuto Direct|
|Color||—||Red||Black & Red||Pure Sine Wave||Red||—|
|Item Dimensions||3.12 x 4.75 x 1.87 in||1.18 x 2.76 x 1.57 in||6.93 x 11.73 x 3.07 in||—||—||—|
BESTEK Power Inverter
Ultimate car power inverter for road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more for your vehicle.
Equipped with 2 AC outlets for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, as well as 4.2A dual USB ports for quick and easy charging.
Travel-sized design is ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. Featuring a universal cigarette lighter plug with 24inch long cable that plugs into almost any vehicle.
Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging.
For Optimal Use:
Please use battery clips when using inverter on device over 150W.
For DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
The cooling fan remains on continuously. This means you'll only be able to use it in situations where the car is running.
Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
Please understand device wattage usage Caution! Do not use high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
Package List :
1 x 300W Power Inverter
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
I use it to charge three power tool batteries, and like I said, it charged them on the first day. The second day the lights were flashing like my batteries were corrupt! I was ticked. But I unplugged from bestek and plugged it into a regular outlet and they charged just fine.
So I deduce that either it's a POS or some safety function doesn't allow it to charge what I need it to. But why'd it work the first day? Mystery POS.
overall great quality product that is really great to have.