This deal is in your cart
You're on the waitlist for this deal.
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
$39.09 (Save 15%)
- Unlimited FREE One-Day and Two-Day delivery
- 30-minute Early Access to top Lightning Deals
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
BESTEK 300Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Car Adapter DC 12V to AC 110V with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|With Deal:||$39.09 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.90 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BESTEK 300W PURE SINE INVERTERS designed for your devices that require careful protection, provide continuous DC to AC power and 700W of peak power with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports, great for Christmas gift, charging string lights, laptop, speakers, camera, nebulizer, game console, kindle, iPad and other
- Equipped with 2 Smart USB charging ports, which detects your devices automatically to deliver its fastest charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port/4.8 amps max, and you can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously
- Unique vents and smart fan design make our 300W power inverter easier to dissipate heat, and cigarette lighter plug is easy to plug into a cigarette lighter socket
- Built-in 40 amps fuse and full protection against overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging
- What You Get: 1*BESTEK 300W Pure Sine Power Inverter, 1*User Manual, 18-month warranty and customer service
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed for your devices that require careful protection
America's leading power inverter brand. Provides 300 watts continuous DC to AC power and 700 watts of peak power.
- Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- 2 AC Outlets
- 2 Smart USB Charging Ports
- Smart Cooling Fan
- Built-in 40 Amps Fuse
- Aluminum Alloy Housing
BESTEK 300W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
[Pure Sine Wave] BESTEK Power Inverter with 2 USB ports and 2 AC outlet.For charging your iPad, please use the 2.1A USB port and keep the other USB port free. It's normal for the inverter to become warm to the touch while you are using it, avoid placing the inverter in direct sunlight or next to heat-sensitive materials. Do not use to power high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, which might blow a fuse.
- Designed for your devices that require careful protection
- Detects your devices automatically
- Top Speed Charging
- Built-in fuse, Full protection
- Easier to dissipate heat
- Isolation Voltage Protection
- Durable Cigarette Lighter
- Ultra Compact
Pure Sine Wave
Designed for your devices that require careful protection.Provides sine wave output which is more stable and can be applied to the curling iron,hair straightener and the electric toothbrush within 300W designed for your devices.
2 AC Outlets And 2 USB Charging Ports
Equipped with 2 Smart USB charging ports, which detects your devices automatically to deliver its fastest charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port/4.8 amps max, and you can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously.
Smart Cooling Fan
Smart cooling fan system makes the car power inverter very silent when operating,and the fan runs faster when the device gets warmer or output power exceeds 70W.
Durable Cigarette Lighter
Double durable springs each side for tight mount stable and electrical safety.The lighter socket is resistant to up to 5000 times of insertion and extraction, can plug into almost all vehicles.
Isolation Voltage Protection
Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting, overloads, and overcharging.
Car Becomes RV
With our car power inverter, you can use most of home appliances in your car in the open air, such a watching TV, playing games, give you the experience like being in an RV.
|BESTEK 300W power inverter(red)||BESTEK 200W power inverter(white)||BESTEK 200W power inverter(black)||BESTEK power strip(white and gray)||BESTEK 75W power inverter(black and silver)|
|Color||Red||White||Black||White and Gray||Black and silver|
|Feature||Smart cooling fan||ETC and Smart cooling fan||ETC and Smart cooling fan||FCC||Silent Cooling Fan|
|isolation voltage protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|USB Port||4.2A Dual USB||4.2A 4 USB||4.2A 4 USB||2.4A 3 USB||3.1A Dual USB|
|Dimension||4.8 x 3.1 x 1.9 inches||6.2 x 3.3 x 1.4 inches||6.2 x 3.3 x 1.4 inches||3.4 x 3.1 x 3.4 inches||5.5 x 2.4 x 1.6 inches|
Compare with similar items
Power (2 AC Outlets): 300W Rated, 360W Max, 700W Peak
Input Voltage: 12V DC, Output voltage: 110V~120V Dual USB Port
USB Output: DC 5V, 4.2A rated, 4.8A Max. Auto 0~2.4A*2
Indicator: Green-operation, Red-shutdown
Over Voltage Shutdown: DC 15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC 10V-11V
Dimensions: 4.92 x 3.39 x 1.93 inch Optimal Use and Precautions: For DC12V ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
Please do not leave the Power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W, please use battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle's battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
Caution! Not designed for high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
Package List: 1 x 300W Power Inverter 1 x User Manual
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This inverter is just such a "pure sine wave" model, and outputs a rather nice sine wave (see attached photos). It's a pretty typical sinusoidal wave with a frequency of 59.5 Hz (utility power in North America is 60 Hz, and 59.5 Hz is perfectly acceptable). The peak-to-peak voltage of my unit was 158 V, which corresponds to an RMS voltage of 111 V. This is within the nominal range of 110-120V found in North America, and should be universally compatible with any device.
If one zooms in on the waveform, one can see the 24.3 kHz switching steps of about 10 V that the device produces. This is an unavoidable consequence of converting DC to AC, and it's at such a high frequency that it should have no effect whatsoever on any device connected to it. Ideally, I'd like to see some sort of low-pass filter applied to the output of the inverter to filter that 24.3 kHz noise, but then I remembered that this is a $40 item and that such noise isn't going to affect anything.
The 12V cord is thick and looks to be the 11 AWG (4mm^2) cable Bestek uses for their battery clamps-to-lighter-socket set. This is perfectly fine for this power level. The 12V plug is spring-loaded and fits snugly into the receptacle.
A small fan comes on as needed and isn't terribly loud. Still, it comes on periodically when the unit is idle with no load attached, for which I'm deducting one star from "noise level".
The quality of the circuit board on my unit looked fine, with no assembly problems, bad solder joints, etc.
There's two small downsides that I've noticed:
1. The fuses are inside the unit, require its disassembly (pop off the rubber feet, unscrew the four screws there, then unscrew the circuit board inside from the supporting posts), and the fuses (two 25A automotive "Mini" size fuses wired in parallel) are soldered to the board. Again, I realized it's built to a price point, but having the fuses soldered to the board rather than being in sockets and preferably accessible from the outside of the unit is incredibly inconvenient. Having an in-line fuse in the cord or 12V lighter plug would be fine as well, but having them be internal and soldered down is annoying.
2. The cord is not detachable. While Bestek offers a nice battery clamps-to-lighter-socket set, it sure would be handy to simply be able to unplug the lighter cord and replace it with a cord with battery clamps that's connected directly to the unit. It'd also make the unit more compact for storage.
In short, my initial impression is that the inverter is a perfectly serviceable pure sine wave inverter that is far superior to modified sine wave inverters at only a slight price premium. While it's bulkier than some other inverters for its power level, it's not excessively large. The power it outputs is quite acceptable and makes my home UPSs (which are normally very sensitive to power quality) happy. The lack of easily-replaceable fuses is annoying enough to warrant the deduction of a star; it wouldn't be hard for them to have a higher-rated internal fuse that's there to prevent fires in the event of a major fault and a fuse for the rated current in-line with the cable or in the plug to prevent overheating in the event of a normal overload. Other than the fuse issue, I'm perfectly happy with the unit so far.
The non-sine inverter does work for this application but if you're going to leave something plugged into your car for a few hours unattended you probably want to spring for the pure-sine version, just in case.
GOOD NEWS: Our Resmed CPAP machines ran fine using their normal AC to 24VDC power supplies which resemble those of a laptop.
BAD NEWS: The no load current consumption of this inverter by itself is 0.7 Amps of DC which is almost half of the total 1.5 Amps when the two CPAPs are connected. Think about it: that is 0.7 times 8 hours equals 5.6 Amp-Hours wasted just running the inverter at night. I purchased a 12VDC to 24VDC converter from Resmed and the no load current is only 0.09 Amps or almost 8 times more efficient!
This inverter is fine for powering devices in a car while you are driving but is not efficient for powering devices from a battery due to the relatively high no load current draw. In terms of watts the no load current draw alone would be 0.7 times 12.6VDC equals 8.8 Watts of loss. The lesson learned is don't invert 12V to 110VAC unless you absolutely have to as the efficiency is not good.
hat were not true sinewave. All3 of the inverters failed
within a few months and always ran hot.
Decided that for a few dollars more I could purchase an inverter that produces true power-like home.
I am very pleased with my purchase. The unit is quality and does the job of powering my laptop various USB devices-like my camera battery charger.
I would recommend this unit to anyone looking for smaller inverter that works. And I might add-runs cool.