BESTEK 90W 7.5A AC to 12V DC Power Adapter Car Cigarette Lighter Port Power Converter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK AC to DC Converter: Converts 120V AC household current to 12V DC power, ideal for powering car appliances and accessories at Home, in the Office or in a Hotel
- Works well with high power 12V DC appliances operating on 110V AC power. Bring your car appliances back home to use conveniently
- Input: 100V-240V/ 2A max ; Output: DC 12V/7.5A
- The cigarette lighter cord and the 3-pronged AC cord are pretty long to connect easily in any situation
- Heavy duty appearance comes in handy. Product Dimensions: 5.07 (L) *1.98(W) *1.16(H) inch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BESTEK Upgraded Power Adapter• Devoted to designing a portable with high performance Power Adapter to gain the customer’s trustfulness.
• Manufacturing and Providing best and superior quality products with professional customer service for you.
Bring Your Car Appliances Back Home• Must-have for Car Users: This AC to DC adapter power converter works for 12V DC appliances on 110V AC power, enables you to bring your car appliances back home to use.
• This DC power converter can be used both at home or offices to make full use of your car electronics, such as car-diffuser, car oxygen bar, automotive refrigerator, car TV, car cleaner, automotive razor, vehicle power amplifier, portable cooler/warmer, air compressor etc.
Warning• Please do not use this adapter to charge devices wattage over 90W
Product Specification• Power Supply: 90W
• Input: 100V-240V
• Output: DC 12V/7.5A
• Product Dimensions: 5.07*1.98*1.16 inch
Package List• 1 x Power Adapter
• 1 x AC Cord
• 1 x User Manual
Warranty• With 18 Months Warranty and Provide Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aside (not related to review): For personal use I need to djin up a small current measuring cable to put between the outlet and the adapter so I can put an ammeter on it and test the actual current draw.
I bought this adapter as Used and with Super Saver shipping. When the product arrived, I was surprised to discover that the only thing qualifying it as Used was a dent in the box. It was still sealed exactly like a new one (and I know because I had also bought one New for a friend). That made me and my wallet very happy. I opened it up and found everything in there exactly as should be. It really draws 7.5 amps of current, as opposed to just 7. I decided to go and test it out for my purpose, with the help of an ACDelco Plug-2-Go car-to-car charging system that plugs into cigar sockets and a Neewer 12V/24V car battery digital voltage meter that also plugs into your cigar socket. This performed satisfactorily, and helped to recharge my battery from 12.2V up to 12.7V in just 20 minutes. HOWEVER, the Plug-2-Go's plug is bigger than normal, and the adapter's socket was smaller than normal. Thus, I had to hold the plug in place in the socket to keep it from popping out and thereby losing a charge. Considering the price, this was something I could overlook and deal with, and I figured I should probably stay with it anyway in case something went wrong. The voltage meter, however, fit in the adapter's socket without falling out, so...
So, really, if I could, I would give this 3.5/5 stars, but I can't...and 3.5 rounds up to 4. I do recommend this, but only if you are willing to deal with the possibility that what you put into the socket might not fit and that you may hafta hold it there.
I hope this review was helpful, and, if so, don't forget to vote me up!