- Save 20% on Cigarette Lighter Battery Clip when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code N8LPNBVX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code YYP8957A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
BESTEK 200W Car Power Inverter with 2 AC Outlets and 4.5A Dual USB Charging Ports Car Adapter with Car Cigarette Lighter Socket
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Advantage:America's leading power inverter brand. Provides 200 watts continuous DC to AC power and 400 watts of peak power with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports, 12V cigarette lighter socket
- 5-IN-1 Design: combined AC outlets, cigarette lighter socket and USB charging into one compact,space-saving design, charging 5 devices at the same time, 24 inch power cord allows you to put your inverter anywhere you want, tight fit into the car DC socket
- Dual USB Ports: 4.5A/dual USB ports can automatically detect your devices to deliver optimal charging speed, great for your kindles,iPhones, iPads, tablets, MP3 players, cameras, and other mobile devices
- Full Protection:auto-shutdown keeps your appliance and car from damage. Built-in 25A/32V fuse, overvoltage, under-voltage, overload, over-current, overheating. (Applied for a 12V car but not 24V)
- What You Get: BESTEK 200W Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
Foval 150W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Converter with 3.1A Dual USB Car Charger
200W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Outlet Cup Holder Car Converter Adapter with 4.8A Dual Smart Quick USB Charger
200W Car Power Inverter with 2 USB Charging Ports Car Adapter
Halo Automotive 200 Watt Cup Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Inverter with USB Car Adapter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 7 x 4.3 in||3.12 x 4.75 x 1.87 in||2.5 x 3.2 x 1.5 in||3.6 x 5.6 x 3.6 in||2.91 x 3.23 x 6.22 in||—|
|Light Source Type||—||LED||—||—||—||—|
BESTEK Amazon's #1 Power Inverter Brand• The highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• Designed as a portable power inverter with high performance to power up multiple loads and major household appliances.
• Manufacturied with superior quality parts and professional customer service
Product Specification• Input Voltage: DC 12V
• Output Voltage:110VAC
• Rated Power: 200W
• USB Output: DC5V/3.4A (4.5A Max), one USB: 2.4A, the other : Auto 0~2.4A
• AC Sockets: US standard
• Product Dimensions: 7x3x4.3 inches
Optimal Use and Precautions:• For DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
• Caution! Understand your product wattage. Not designed for high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, vacuum cleaners etc.
Package List• 1 x 200W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
Seller Warranty Description18 Months Warranty and Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My husband, who works from home, needs to be available to take a Skype call at a moment's notice, and do some emergency coding, bug fixes, etc. He travels with his laptop, but many times we have had to hurry home because his laptop has only 3% charge left and he has to take an emergency call at home where he can charge, which he would otherwise have taken in the car. This fixes the issue for us, as he can charge his laptop off it, with no trouble. One is for him.
Another is for my family, who like to take long car trips, but are tech nerds. Apparently, they hook an extension cord to this, run it to the backseat of their ten seater van, and everyone hooks in their devices: laptops, tablets, phones, kindles. No more worrying about saving your battery on a 10 hour trip and using your device only for the essentials. Warning: there's a limit to how many watts you can safely pull off this inverter at the same time, so do a quick calculation before hooking up too many devices.
The 3rd device is the reason this is missing a star. Whenever we plugged it into a car, the car would blow a fuse. It didn't matter which car we plugged it into, so the problem must have been with the inverter. We bought this as a gift to my brother-in-law, and he was not pleased! This experience scared us enough, that we bought the next device with a great deal of caution, and tried it for the first time with the car safely in the driveway, with extra fuses handy and no pressing appointments. Luckily, no fuses blew after charging a laptop off it for about 20 minutes, so we gave it the all clear.
We have used it a lot and recently we took a road trip and plugged in a power strip to one of the outlets enabling us to power and charge all of our kid's electronics, such as portable dvd players and such at the same time.
This may or may not be a deal breaker to you, depending on if you listen to the radio vs stream music or listen to CDs.
I'd rate the product itself 3 stars. That said, their customer service is excellent, as they offered to replace the unit for free. I honestly don't think the unit is defective, so they then offered a 50% refund. As a customer, I appreciate that type of service.
The power switch is very useful, and has an LED indicator. The switch is for the AC outlets, as the USB ports still work with the unit being off. This is very useful, as you can charge your phone etc, without needing to have it on. It does make noise from the fan when it is on, but it's not too loud, and isn't noticeable when driving, but it can be heard when charging while the engine is off.
The 4.5A USB ports charge my phone and devices very quickly.
Only negative is its size, it's quite tall, leading it to move around a little in the cup holder being to heavy, as there are smaller units now available, although most of lower power. I never had any issues with the 200W output.
I'm not kidding. I go on road trips, long drives, and even short ones, and this charges my iPhone7 really, really fast. I've also used it with my HP laptop, my Canon Rebel battery pack, and it's hands down, the best charger I've ever owned. It's light weight, durable, fits in my cup holder and not loud (less sound than my car fans on high). With music playing I couldn't even hear the fan.
Honestly, it's worth it. And I've had it from May 2017 to now (Aug 2017) and I have NO complaints.