BESTEK Dual 110V AC Outlets 300W Power Inverter with 3.8ft Clips de batera Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Advantage: America's leading power inverter brand. Provides 300 watts continuous DC to AC power and 700 watts of peak power with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Chargers: 2 AC outlets and 3.1A 2 USB charging ports, ideal for powering laptop, TV, cell phones, battery chargers, portable DVD players, lights, tablets and other electronic devices
- Ultra compact and lightweight design, makes power inverter ideal for use on the road, at campsites, remote job sites or anywhere that power is needed.3.8ft battery clip and 24inch cigarette lighter plug for your convenient use
- Full protection and auto-shutdown allows the power inverter provide overheating, overloading, low load, short circuit, low voltage and over voltage protection
- What You Get: BESTEK 300W Power Inverter, battery clip, cigarette lighter plug, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red||—||Red||Pure Sine Wave||400W Inverter Red|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 4.9 x 3.1 in||2.4 x 6.7 x 6 in||6.93 x 11.73 x 3.07 in||—||3.9 x 5 x 2.6 in|
BESTEK Upgraded 300W Power Inverter
• Providing best quality products of newly-fashionable and superior with professional customer service and end-users.
Product Specification• Rated Power: 300W, Max Power: 350W , Peak Power: 700W
• Input voltage: 12V DC, Output Voltage: 110V~120V
• Dual USB Port Output: DC 5V, 3.1A rated. One USB with 1A and the other with 2.1A
• Indicator: Green -operation, Red-shutdown
• Over Voltage Shutdown: DC 15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC 10V-11V
Optimal Use and Precautions :• Please use battery clips when using it on device over 150W
• For DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC24V and airplane use.
• The cooling fan remains on continuously. This means you'll only be able to use it in situations where the car is running.
• Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect Inverter from getting too warm.
• Get to know its voltage using range, not allowed high power electric devices such as hair dryer, electric heaters, curling iron and etc.
Package List:• 1 x 300W Power Inverter
• 1 x 3.8ft Inch Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter
• 1 x User Manual
Good to Know: with 12 Months Warranty and Provide Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So my only real complaint is that it appears I’m not getting the rated 300 watts from this inverter. Not a big issue. The only other thing is not really a complaint but I’ll mention that this inverter only has a red and green light. If the inverter trips, the red light flashes and it stops charging. There is no way to know exactly what the issue is. But it’s not advertised as providing this information. Just something to consider when determining what unit you want to buy.
Edit: It appears that the unit was tripping due to the wattage being drawn through the power plug in the vehicle and not due to wattage. I increased rating from 3 to 5 stars for this reason.
**UPDATE** I noticed the review covers a number of invertors of different sizes, so I will add that the one I purchased is the BESTEK® Dual 110V AC Outlets 300W Power Inverter.
My only gripes, are that the plugs are too close together and do not accommodate 2 wall-warts without an extension of come kind.
And, there is no reverse voltage protection, save for a small internal fuse which is direct-soldered to the circuit board. So if you happen to clip the alligator clips to the wrong terminals of the battery, the fuse will blow and can only be replaced by entirely disassembling the unit, unsoldering the fuse from the circuitboard, then soldering on a new one.