- Save $3.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK® 200W Peak Cup Power Inverter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code C947RNB4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK® 4 Way Car Charger Cigarette Lighter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code ZKTHXD2A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.00 on BESTEK® 200W Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter when you purchase 1 or more BESTEK® 400W Power Inverter offered by BESTEK.. Enter code YOCIHGDR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
|Sale:||$35.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.99 (10%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BESTEK Advantage：America's #1 power inverter brand. Provides 400W continuous DC to AC power and 1000 watts of peak power
- Dual 110V household electrical outlets provide enough power for your laptop, digital camera, TV, fan, refrigerator, game console, DVD/Blu-Ray player, GPS, lamps, and more
- 5A/ 4-Port USB charging ports make this power inverter ideal for charging your phones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices
- Built-in replaceable 30A/32V*2 fuses and cooling fan for safety and easier maintenance. This power inverter has over voltage, overload, over-current, under-voltage, overheating, short circuit protection
- Comes with 2.3ft car cigarette lighter plug and 2ft black/red battery clips to plug into your cigarette lighter or connect directly to your vehicle's battery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 11.73 inches, 3.07 inches, 6.93 inches
BESTEK Amazon's #1 Power Inverter Brand• The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand.
• BESTEK is devoted to providing portable power inverters of the highest quality and performance for powering up multiple loads and major household appliances on the go.
• Providing the best quality products with professional customer service.
Product Specifications:• Rated Power: 400W, Maximum Power: 500W, Peak Power: 1000W
• Input Voltage: DC 12V, Output Voltage: AC 110-120V
• USB Output Power: DC 5V 4.2A (5.2A Max). Two 2.4A ports, one 1A port and one automatic 0~2.4A port.
• Built-in replaceable 30A/32V (2) fuses and cooling fan for a safer and easier to maintain inverter.
• AC Outlet Standard: North American
• Product dimensions: 6" x 4.8" x 2"
Optimal Use / Precautions:• Converts DC power in your 12V batteries in your car, truck, boat or any other DC power sources into the AC power that home appliances, electronics and tools need.
• Always tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals when the inverter is in use otherwise a loose connection can overheat due to poor contact.
• Always make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is less than 400W.
• Avoid placing the inverter in a location that receives prolonged direct sunlight or near to heat sensitive materials as the inverter can become warm during use.
• If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W use the included battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle's battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
What's in the box:• 1 x 400W Power Inverter
• 2 x Battery Clip
• 1 x Cigarette Lighter Plug
• 1 x User Manual
Good to know:• This product is sold with an 18 month warranty. We aim to provide friendly and easy to reach support.
18 Months Warranty and Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support
Top Customer Reviews
I admittedly had never heard of bestek before, but i must say i am pleasantly surprised at the build quality. Even more so when considering the price. A whole lot of features all in a well thought out design.
First of, while pretty much self explanatory, the instructions are well written in easy to understand english.
2 modes of powering this, either through the included jumper style clamps direct to the battery, or via the cigarette/accessory plug from your vehicle.
2 ac 120 plugs, to run things that you would in your home.
and 4 usb ports, 2 at a steady 2.4 a one that is auto for devices that don't include their own safeguards (most modern things will like phones and tablets) senses the proper charge amperage and delivers only that up to 2.4 a and a 1 Amp for low consumption devices.
400 watts is your operational wattage (500 watts max, but you should shoot to stay close to 400) but just as important is the peak wattage or the start up wattage. This is always much higher to basically get something started up, before it drops down to its operational wattage. This unit features 1000 start up watts, which is much more than most inverters in this price range. That will allow for a lot more things that this can safely run that may use low running watts but a high amount of starting watts.
To further clarify in a very simplistic form, however not an actual example. Say you are running a fan.Read more ›
To calculate watts for AC: watts= pf x voltage x amps
Pf for resistive loads 1: this would be a simple motor
Pf for inductive loads average .8 mostly electronic loads or inductive motors.
So far so good. I got this, ran out to my truck, plugged it into the 12v outlet and hooked up my Coleman mattress air pump. Turned it on and away it went. It is not overly large at 6 inches long a little over 4 inches wide and 1.5 inches tall.
Comes with battery clips that have a 22 inch cord and a 12v outlet plug that is 24 in long. It has 4 USB outlets which 3 are 2.4 amps and 1 is 1 amp.
I will update after a few months of use.
Update: 10/21/15 I have used this about 20 times now. At least 10 of those were out on the boat when I needed to air up and down the tow-able tube. This is such a nice setup. I got a cheap little bag to keep everything in. I have also used it for running a stereo off of my diesel truck batteries while out camping. Used it for a running a small air compressor and to run some lights to fix our 4 wheeler out in the dark while out camping and few other things. I am still highly impressed with this little power packed device.
Packaging: Came in a fairly boring box, well packaged and wrapped.
Build Quality: Seems very solid and well built. Has a nice weight to it. Seems like it can "take a hit". AC plugs are tight as are the USB ports. High quality alligator clamps and wires. (I didn't test the cigarette lighter). Love that it ha ring terminals so you can DIY your own wires and such.
AC Inverter Usage: To test I went ahead and plugged in what I purchased a 400W inverter for. To run my 350W heat gun. I go to Burning Man and I bring the heat gun for shrink wrapping soldered wire. I connected volt meter to the terminals to watch the voltage as I did my load test. I plugged connected the ring terminals to the posts on the inverter, put the big alligator clips on my new flooded deep cycle 155Ah battery and switched it on. The fan came on instantly. It's not too loud and seems like a quality fan. You can definitely hear it though. I then plugged in the heat gun and switched it on. The green light on the inverter didn't dim or so much as flinch. The heat gun heated up just as fast as being plugged into mains. I watched the voltage drop from 13.6 or so (just took it off the charger) all the way down to about 12.1v under this load as I let the heat gun run for about 5 min. It stayed at 12.1v for the last min or so before I turned it off. Success! During the 5 min run time I think the fan slowed down a little bit in the inverter as it seemed like it spun back up a bit after I turned off the heat gun. I couldn't hear the inverter fan while the heat gun was running. The air the fan pushed out of the inverter never got warm, and the bottom of the inverter also never got warm.
USB usage: This was a big surprise for me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Handles the power exceptionally well. Used for a long camping trip and work as expected.Published 17 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Been using this for my phone in my vehicle. It's making noise now. Didn't last very longPublished 1 day ago by Angela Schoening
The inverter was great. Minimal noise from the fan. I used it for a 7 hr trip with the wife and kids. It charged 2 smartphones, 1 kindle and 1 dvd player. A great product!Published 1 day ago by Samuel H.
I used it for blowing up air mattresses for camping. Plugged in to car power jack (cigarette lighter) and it was quick, efficient and fast. Plenty of power.Published 1 day ago by An American in Europe
Solidly built. Works great, plenty of power for what I needed. Very satisfied.Published 2 days ago by L. Kaiver
Excellent inverter with plenty of power. Internal fan runs pretty quiet with a small load. The main thing I like about this particular inverter is that it runs a small 110 fan... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Vinny