|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.7 x 6.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||MRI4011IU|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MRI4011IU|
BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Advantage?America's #1 power inverter brand. Provides 400W continuous DC to AC power and 1000 watts of peak power
- Dual 110V household electrical outlets provide enough power for your laptop, digital camera, TV, fan, refrigerator, game console, DVD/Blu-Ray player, GPS, lamps, and more
- 5A/ 4-Port USB charging ports make this power inverter ideal for charging your phones, tablets, and other USB-powered devices
- Built-in replaceable 30A/32V*2 fuses and cooling fan for safety and easier maintenance. This power inverter has over voltage, overload, over-current, under-voltage, overheating, short circuit protection
- Comes with 2.3ft car cigarette lighter plug and 2ft black/red battery clips to plug into your cigarette lighter or connect directly to your vehicles battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BESTEK.||BESTEK.||POTEK INCORPORATION||TECHBUY||AMPEAK-US||BESTEK.|
|Color||Red||—||500w||Gray and Black||—||Pure Sine Wave|
|Item Dimensions||6.93 x 11.73 x 3.07 in||2.4 x 6.7 x 6 in||4.13 x 7.09 x 2.2 in||4 x 8 x 2 in||—||—|
Seller Warranty Description18 Months Warranty and Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support
BESTEK America's Leading Power Inverter Brand• The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand.
• BESTEK is devoted to providing portable power inverters of the highest quality and performance for powering up multiple loads and major household appliances on the go.
• Providing the best quality products with professional customer service.
Product Specifications:• Rated Power: 400W, Maximum Power: 500W, Peak Power: 1000W
• Input Voltage: DC 12V, Output Voltage: AC 110-120V
• USB Output Power: DC 5V 4.2A (5.2A Max). Two 2.4A ports, one 1A port and one automatic 0~2.4A port.
• Built-in replaceable 30A/32V (2) fuses and cooling fan for a safer and easier to maintain inverter.
• AC Outlet Standard: North American
• Product dimensions: 6" x 4.8" x 2"
Optimal Use / Precautions:• Converts DC power in your 12V batteries in your car, truck, boat or any other DC power sources into the AC power that home appliances, electronics and tools need.
• Always tighten the Positive (+) and Negative (-) terminals when the inverter is in use otherwise a loose connection can overheat due to poor contact.
• Always make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is less than 400W.
• Avoid placing the inverter in a location that receives prolonged direct sunlight or near to heat sensitive materials as the inverter can become warm during use.
• If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W use the included battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle’s battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
What's in the box:• 1 x 400W Power Inverter
• 2 x Battery Clip
• 1 x Cigarette Lighter Plug
• 1 x User Manual
Good to know:• This product is sold with an 18 month warranty. We aim to provide friendly and easy to reach support.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
The bigger problem is that they aren't honoring their warranty.
No consistent responses through Skype or Email. Facebook they responded but it's still a dead end.
Posting this review for accountability.
Facebook message attached.
To calculate watts for AC: watts= pf x voltage x amps
Pf for resistive loads 1: this would be a simple motor
Pf for inductive loads average .8 mostly electronic loads or inductive motors.
So far so good. I got this, ran out to my truck, plugged it into the 12v outlet and hooked up my Coleman mattress air pump. Turned it on and away it went. It is not overly large at 6 inches long a little over 4 inches wide and 1.5 inches tall.
Comes with battery clips that have a 22 inch cord and a 12v outlet plug that is 24 in long. It has 4 USB outlets which 3 are 2.4 amps and 1 is 1 amp.
I will update after a few months of use.
Update: 10/21/15 I have used this about 20 times now. At least 10 of those were out on the boat when I needed to air up and down the tow-able tube. This is such a nice setup. I got a cheap little bag to keep everything in. I have also used it for running a stereo off of my diesel truck batteries while out camping. Used it for a running a small air compressor and to run some lights to fix our 4 wheeler out in the dark while out camping and few other things. I am still highly impressed with this little power packed device.
Still works great. I do keep it ina little bag. This thing always rides in my truck now unless it's boating season. Then it still gets used out on the boat.
There is a quiet fan that is always on when the switch in the back is turned on. It is quiet enough that I was easily able to sleep with the fan running in very quiet campsites. The volume and pitch of the fan are unobtrusive.
As others have noted, the USB ports are always powered if the inverter is plugged into the 12 volt supply, independent of the position of the power switch on the back. I like this very much, since I can charge my iPhone or Kindle with the fan turned off if I am not using the 110 volt section.
A really excellent value!
I admittedly had never heard of bestek before, but i must say i am pleasantly surprised at the build quality. Even more so when considering the price. A whole lot of features all in a well thought out design.
First of, while pretty much self explanatory, the instructions are well written in easy to understand english.
2 modes of powering this, either through the included jumper style clamps direct to the battery, or via the cigarette/accessory plug from your vehicle.
2 ac 120 plugs, to run things that you would in your home.
and 4 usb ports, 2 at a steady 2.4 a one that is auto for devices that don't include their own safeguards (most modern things will like phones and tablets) senses the proper charge amperage and delivers only that up to 2.4 a and a 1 Amp for low consumption devices.
400 watts is your operational wattage (500 watts max, but you should shoot to stay close to 400) but just as important is the peak wattage or the start up wattage. This is always much higher to basically get something started up, before it drops down to its operational wattage. This unit features 1000 start up watts, which is much more than most inverters in this price range. That will allow for a lot more things that this can safely run that may use low running watts but a high amount of starting watts.
To further clarify in a very simplistic form, however not an actual example. Say you are running a fan. when you turn the fan on, lets say to go from a dead stop to the high speed setting, it may take 700 watts (again random numbers to illustrate a point) however once its up to speed, it may only need 300 watts to maintain that speed. leaving 100 running watts still available for other uses.
The design of this unit is well thought out with the different inputs and outputs positioned in such a way that even if every port has something plugged in, nothing should be tangled or interfering with each other.
Also the black base feature mounting tabs if you wanted to mount this in your vehicle for a more permanent solution. If doing that, this also features a grounding screw, that can be attached to any main part of your vehicles metal body or any other grounding source. While not required, never hurts,
I am not really a camper, however, i always seem to randomly come up with uses for an inverter that while not necessary would simplify my life just a little. Plugging in the vacuum to clean the cars out. or tailgating with a mini fridge, charging that back up battery jumper etc.
I would and have recommended this in a heartbeat. and look forward to seeing more products from this company that has so for been very impressive in quality.
This was provided to me to sample and write an honest review. MY ratings never remotely consider that factor, I rely to much on reviews from time to time when buying products to give something a positive rating because its free. However I do consider the list price on amazon for some items to keep it all in context. For instance, you shouldn't expect a BMW for the price of a Chevy.
If this review helped you , please click on the little link below, so i know i am hitting the things you need to know and that my reviews are helping people. Thanks