- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 1.5 inches, 4.8 inches
- Weight: 5.44 ounces
BESTEK 150W Power Inverter with 3.1A Dual USB Charging Ports
|Sale:||$17.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.10 (50%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BESTEK Advantage?Americas leading power inverter brand. Provides 150 watts continuous DC to AC power and 360 watts peak output power to charge multiple electronic devices on the go
- Fast Charging: dual USB charging ports (shared by 2.1A & 1A) ideal for smartphones, tablets, GPS units, battery chargers, DVD players, MP3 players and other mobile devices
- Ultra compact and lightweight design, convenient with no additional wires or assembly required. Directly plug in any 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Advanced Protection: Built-in cooling fan, full protection and auto-shutdown keep your appliance and car from overheating, overloading, low load, short circuit, low voltage and over voltage. (Applied for a 12V car but not 24V)
- What You Get: BESTEK 150W Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
BESTEK America’s Leading Power Inverter Brand• Devoted to designing a portable with high performance power inverter gained the highest average review rating.
• Keep your laptop, phone, tablet or other devices charged and running all day. One AC outlet and two USB ports with up to 3.1A output.
Product Specification :• Rated Power: 150W, Max Power: 180W, Peak power: 360W
• Input Voltage: 12VDC, Output Voltage: 110V~120V
• USB Port Output: DC5V, 3.1A in all. One with 1A, the other 2.1A, special for iPad
• Indicator: Dual Color LED (Green -Operation, Red-Shutdown)
• Over Voltage Shutdown: DC15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC10V-11V
Optimal Use and Precautions:• This product is for DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
• For charging your iPad, please use the 2.1A USB port and keep the other USB port free.
• It’s normal for the inverter to become warm to the touch while you are using it, avoid placing the inverter in direct sunlight or next to heat-sensitive materials.
• Since the inverter has a fuse that trip over a certain voltage, using a small one to run equipment that requires a lot of power, will not work.
• Don’t use it to charge high power electric devices such as hair dryer, straightener or curling iron, electric heaters, which might blew a fuse.
Package List :• 1 x 150W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
Good to Know: with 18 Months Warranty and Provide Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support.
Top Customer Reviews
But it is also useful for emergency charging of cell phone via USB and for emergency light with a florescent (CFL) light off the 110 volt output, when plugged in to my portable jump starter which has a 12VDC port. In case of short term power outage at home, I can get at least one room-filling (60W equivalent) light on quickly when power goes out, and buy time to figure out the next steps in case the outage might last days;(
Electrically, both tested out fine, in car and with the jumpstarter as an emergency source. The phones charged and the plugged-in light worked (just a normal table lamp with a 60 watt EQUIVALENT CFL, which is basically 8-10 watts draw), in the car and with the jumpstarter DC socket. Unlike another review, the CFL light (like you get from any big box store now that incandescents are being phased out) worked just the same off both inverters as when on the normal wall power, as far as I could tell.
I did not try either inverter with any noise-sensitve equipment like sound equipment, or any wall-wart transformers 110 to whatever. I might wonder about that except most things that need a wall-wart could use 12vdc or 5vdc off the USB anyway.
But, I like to point out, that this "all in one" version with the 12vdc plug and body together, does not stay in a 12vdc vehicle socket very well. The inverter end-part is heavier, and tends to work the whole thing out of the socket over time/bumps.
The cigarette lighter plug-part, needs better springs on the side to stop this. The corded version, although the springs are the same, stays in better because the whole weight of the inverter part is not held by the springs.
Probably I will keep both, but get another/better 12vdc plug-part from somewhere and hardwire it like a small extension cord onto the one piece inverter. Hopefully I will not destroy it in the process. But the 2 piece (plug-wire and inverter head) is a better bet, and probably is easier to fit most vehicle sockets esp. if they are recessed in a console or something. Trade off is the extra wire can be sloppy I guess in the car.
For a little while, we were running both the DVD player and an iPad 2 through the inverter, and both were charging.
Works perfectly! I would highly recommend it.
As for the item itself, I bought this to power up my 2012 15" Macbook Pro and it worked great to charge it just as if I was at home. My only issue was that it would wiggle out of the outlet a few times but I would just put it right back in. This was not an issue and I am sure it was just from the heaviness of the inverter and the vibration of the car. I'd definitely recommend this product for powering/charging a laptop. I didn't use the 2 usb ports along with the inverter so can't comment on that but will edit once I have.