BESTEK 150W Power Inverter with 3.1A Dual USB Charging Ports
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BESTEK Advantage?Americas leading power inverter brand. Provides 150 watts continuous DC to AC power and 360 watts peak output power to charge multiple electronic devices on the go
- Fast Charging: dual USB charging ports (shared by 2.1A & 1A) ideal for smartphones, tablets, GPS units, battery chargers, DVD players, MP3 players and other mobile devices
- Ultra compact and lightweight design, convenient with no additional wires or assembly required. Directly plug in any 12V cigarette lighter socket
- Advanced Protection: Built-in cooling fan, full protection and auto-shutdown keep your appliance and car from overheating, overloading, low load, short circuit, low voltage and over voltage. (Applied for a 12V car but not 24V)
- What You Get: BESTEK 150W Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BESTEK 150W Power Inverter with 3.1A Dual USB Charging Ports
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 2.5 x 4.8 in||2.4 x 6.7 x 6 in||1.51 x 2.75 x 5.41 in||1.6 x 2.4 x 5.5 in||3 x 7 x 4.3 in||3.39 x 4.92 x 1.93 in|
BESTEK America’s Leading Power Inverter Brand• Devoted to designing a portable with high performance power inverter gained the highest average review rating.
• Keep your laptop, phone, tablet or other devices charged and running all day. One AC outlet and two USB ports with up to 3.1A output.
Product Specification :• Rated Power: 150W, Max Power: 180W, Peak power: 360W
• Input Voltage: 12VDC, Output Voltage: 110V~120V
• USB Port Output: DC5V, 3.1A in all. One with 1A, the other 2.1A, special for iPad
• Indicator: Dual Color LED (Green -Operation, Red-Shutdown)
• Over Voltage Shutdown: DC15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC10V-11V
Optimal Use and Precautions:• This product is for DC12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
• For charging your iPad, please use the 2.1A USB port and keep the other USB port free.
• It’s normal for the inverter to become warm to the touch while you are using it, avoid placing the inverter in direct sunlight or next to heat-sensitive materials.
• Since the inverter has a fuse that trip over a certain voltage, using a small one to run equipment that requires a lot of power, will not work.
• Don’t use it to charge high power electric devices such as hair dryer, straightener or curling iron, electric heaters, which might blew a fuse.
Package List :• 1 x 150W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
Good to Know: with 18 Months Warranty and Provide Friendly, Easy-to-Reach Support.
Top customer reviews
For a little while, we were running both the DVD player and an iPad 2 through the inverter, and both were charging.
Works perfectly! I would highly recommend it.
You can plus USB cords into it, and it has a great design, and is clearly a high quality product.
The only thing I'd note, is if what you are plugging in, has a short cord, you might want to have an extension cord in your car with this.
For ex. if you are buying one of these plug-in hot plates to cook food items while camping and such, if the hot plate (like the one I purchased with it) and you just have these two items in your trunk together, you should have a cord with it. This cord they "suggest" you buy with it, just extends the cigarette lighter six feet, a cheaper $2 extension cord will suit the purpose just as well.
However, there are a couple of issues that are a nuisance for me, as follows:
1. The fan noise started as barely audible the first time I used it, to being loud enough that a windshield-mounted camera will pick it up.
2. RF noise on all channels. Today I officially stopped using it all together, when I noticed that it creates loud interference on all the UHF bands used by my $400 lavalier long range wireless microphone.