- Save 5% on BESTEK Cigarette Lighter Battery Clip when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on BESTEK Cigarette Lighter Extension Cord when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code OXHS62MJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
BESTEK Pure Sine Wave 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports Car Adapter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK Advantage: America's leading power inverter brand. Provides 300W continuous DC to AC power and 700W of peak power with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Smart Charging: the power inverter is equipped with 2 Smart USB charging ports, automatically detect your devices to deliver its fastest charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port/4.8 amps max
- Most Compact and Lightweight: travel-sized and smart cooling fan makes it silent when running. The 26 inch cigarette lighter plug is convenient for you to plug directly into a cigarette lighter socket
- Mufti Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse and full-protection with short-circuit, low-voltage, over-charge, over-voltage, over-load, over-temperature protection
- What You Get: BESTEK 300W Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Inverter with 4.2A Dual USB Car Adapter
BESTEK 400W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Car Adapter with 5A 4 USB Charging Ports
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V AC Car Adapter with 4.8A Dual USB Charging Port
MicroSolar - 300W(Peak 600w) Pure Sine Wave Inverter - with Two Wires
Wagan EL2601 Elite 400W Pro Pure Sine Inverter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BESTEK.||BESTEK.||BESTEK.||BESTEK.||MicroSolar INC||Amazon.com|
|Color||Pure Sine Wave||300w||Red||Black||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.4 x 6.7 x 6 in||6.93 x 11.73 x 3.07 in||3.4 x 4.9 x 1.9 in||3.74 x 7.48 x 2.17 in||2.5 x 7 x 4.25 in|
BESTEK America’s Leading Power Inverter• The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand.
• Designed as a portable power inverter to power up multiple items and most major household appliances.
Upgraded 300W DC to AC Power Inverter•A must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more.
•Enjoy 4.8A dual Smart USB ports and 2 standard plug outlets for convenient charging on the road.
Product Specification :• Power (2 AC Outlets): 300W Rated, 360W Max, 700W Peak
• Input Voltage: 12V DC, Output voltage: 110V~120V
• Dual USB Port Output: DC 5V, 4.2A rated, 4.8A Max. Auto 0~2.4A*2
• Indicator: Green-operation, Red-shutdown
• Over Voltage Shutdown: DC 15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC 10V-11V
• Dimensions are: 4.92 x 3.39x1.93 inch
Optimal Use and Precautions:• For DC12V ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
• Please do not leave the Power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W, please use battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle's battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
• Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
• Caution! Not designed for high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
Package List :• 1 x 300W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Distortion: This inverter is advertised as “pure sine wave inverter”BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports Car Adapter. Considering the price I did not expect the AC output to be very “pure” but hoped it would at least be better than the “modified sine wave” from most inexpensive inverters. I was quite surprised to see that the output is a very clean sine wave (see photo) with total harmonic distortion plus noise measuring less than 3.5% at 100 W output. The actual distortion may be considerably better than 3.5% as the measurement was the limited by the noise of the test equipment used. Distortion was only measured at 100 W output but the shape of the sine wave did not appear to change from no load up to 280 Watts
Start-up: The AC output is very well behaved on start up when the inverter is powered on (see photo). There are no large transients and the AC output voltage ramps up smoothly over a period of approximately 400 ms. The start-up waveform is the same regardless of the load on the inverter.
Regulation: The output voltage of the inverter was very well regulated. With 14 VDC input, the output voltage varied from 109.9 VRMS at no load to 108.9 VRMS with a load of 285 Watts. With a 100 Watt load the output voltage varied from 109 VRMS with 12 VDC input to 109.4 VRMS with 14.5 VDC input (see plots).
Efficiency: With 14 VDC input and a 100 Watt load the efficiency of the inverter measured 88.4%. That is very good for an inverter with true sine wave output. Efficiency at full load drops slightly and measured 86.4% with a 285 Watt load and 13.1 VDC input.
AC ground: The inverter AC output floats relative to the DC input. Neither the neutral or the ground of the AC outlet connects to the negative lead of the DC input. The ground pins of the two AC outlets are not connected to chassis ground or to each other.
Sound level: The inverter has a fan that runs continuously when the inverter is on. I did not find the sound level objectionable when the inverter was on the floor of the vehicle and fan was facing away. For comparison, the fan in the inverter was approximately the same sound level as the vehicle heater/AC fan when it is set on “medium” speed.
Other features: The inverter has a “NO/OFF” switch (see photo). It appears to function the same as an “ON/OFF” switch.
Summary: the performance of the inverter is very good and it's a great value for the price ($32.99).
It's getting hot outside here as summer approaches and I wanted to be able to run our evaporative cooler off our 20 amp solar set up. I hooked up our trusty old Black & Decker 400w modified sine wave inverter (our cooler is 180w max), plugged the cooler in and turned it on. At that point the cooler was buzzing rather loudly, motor ran at about 20% its normal speed and after about 15 seconds of running I began to smell some burning motor unhappiness. I tried line conditioners etc hooked up to the modified sine wave inverter and nothing helped, it kept running very slow and smelled like burning. The culprit was the Black & Decker 400w modified sine wave inverter. The cooler couldn't tolerate its crude stepped current, even though it offered more than enough power.
At that point I bought this BESTEK 300w pure sine wave inverter. I didn't want to spend a ton of money since I wasn't sure this would work out, so this little guy fits the bill perfectly. Once it arrived I hooked it up and the fan powered one and the light came on. The fan is noticeable but not as loud or annoying as other inverters I have used. I bet a couple well placed "40 Degree Celsius Normally Open Thermal Switches" installed on the fan leads would fix that nicely. It does use a bit of juice, especially when powering low wattage devices, but as you ramp up the demand the efficiency improves. If you are using this for any extended amount of time, make sure you car is running or your battery is charging to offset its use.
After a few test runs with other appliances to verify function I hooked up the evaporative cooler and to my delight it ran normally with no burning smell, full motor speed, and no buzzing! It has been running the cooler now every day for a couple of weeks and its running just fine with not even one issue. Also, I have tested out the USB ports and they work fine as well.
The only thing I wonder as others have. If this unit is rated for 300w, yet has a hard wired 12v socket plug, I don't see how you can pull more than 180w from it max. I know they sell a socket to battery clips adapter for over 15 amps use, so perhaps they have found a way to pull over 25 amps through a 12v accessory socket. I would love to know if someone has pulled 300 sustained watts from it using the 12v socket.
Overall a solid value being pure sine wave and from a decent company like Bestek, well worth the buy!
Most recent customer reviews
Tried to check fuse when died with 200 watt load ??!!! No Frikin fuse !!!Read more