- Save 12% on BESTEK Universal Car Seat Headrest Mount when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code V942ZXBX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code 4E34HAMF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BESTEK 300W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with 4.2A Dual Smart USB Ports Car Adapter
|Sale:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$24.00 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BESTEK 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter: provides 300 watts continuous 300 watt continuous pure sine wave power and 700 watts peak surge power , featuring two 120V AC outlets and 2 Smart USB 2.4A charging ports
- Smart Charging: the power inverter is equipped with 2 Smart USB charging ports, automatically detect your devices to deliver its fastest charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port/4.2 amps max
- Ultra Compact and Lightweight: iPhone-sized design for space-saving and easy storage, 24 inch cigarette lighter cable makes the power inverter can be placed on the backseat
- Mufti-Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse & auto-shutdown to protect your device, this power inverter has low battery alarm, low battery shutdown, overload protection, short circuit protection
- What You Get: BESTEK 300W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
BESTEK America's Leading Power Inverter Brand• The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand.
• Designed as a portable power inverter to power up multiple items and most major household appliances.
300W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter• Pure Sine Wave inversion guarantees optimum compatibility with sensitive equipment, computers, motors, televisions and more.
• Reduce audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
• Enjoy 4.2A dual Smart USB ports and 2 standard plug outlets for convenient charging on the road.
Product Specification :• Power (2 AC Outlets): 300W Rated, 700W Peak
• Input Voltage: 12V DC, Output voltage: 110V~120V
• Dual USB Port Output: DC 5V, 4.2A rated. Auto 0~2.4A*2
• Indicator: Green-operation, Red-shutdown
• Over Voltage Shutdown: DC 15V-16V, Low Voltage Shutdown: DC 10V-11V
• Dimensions are: 6.34*3.84*2.28inch
Optimal Use and Precautions:• For DC12V ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
• Please do not leave the Power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• When the switch is in the ON position, but with no load, the inverter draws power from the battery.
• If the rated input of any connected AC devices exceed 150W, please use battery clamps to directly connect to your vehicle's battery as most vehicles 12V ports are rated and fused for 150W.
• Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
• Caution! Not designed for high power electric devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
Package List :• 1 x 300W Power Inverter
• 1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
The output is 110 V which is OK for most applications.
Then I decided to test how clean the output waveform actually is. And it turn out it's extremely noisy. I made a 100 to 1 voltage divider (100kOhm to 1 kOhm) and hooked up my scope to it. It has crazy voltage spikes that are ginormous: (6V x 100 = 600 V) at a frequency of about 50 to 100 kHz.
I've attached the scope traces of what my mains power outlet looks like and the waveform output of this piece of junk inverter.
When you look at those traces remember that they were run through a 100x voltage divider.
Also, i have not tested the USB outlets, but they must be noisy as well because they caused my phones touchscreen to go crazy when it is connected to them and charging.
The problem I have is with the stove's computer controlled blowers. It is super sensitive to bad power. There are 3 AC motors that the computer controlls the speed of to get the stove burning correctly. The cheap modified inverters don't work at all for this. The motors growl and barely turn.
This BESTEK one ALMOST works.
Correct Sine wave?: CHECK
Frequency? 60.0Hz: CHECK
Voltage?: FAIL. 109volts with no load.
The motors seem almost normal at full speed but as soon as the computer starts to dial them down they run way to slow. Quickly smokes up the glass and there is a noticeable black smoke out the exhaust vent.
This may not be an issue for most things but the little electric motors seem to have an issue with it. Tried a house fan and there is a noticeable difference in the speed. My wall voltage reads 119volts with same KILL-A-WATT meter.
And FYI the rated efficiency is 65%.
To get the full 300watts that going to be a lot of amps on the 12volt side.
1) Using plastic enclosure, very small heatsink inside. It cost just a little more to use metal enclosure for better heat dissipation. I think people would pay $60 or more for a quiet 300W pure sine inverter.
2) Fan is running continuously off 12V, no temperature-speed control. Fan is much louder on 14V, i.e. while the car is running and charging battery.
3) It draws 900 MA @ 12V (or 11W) without any load on the AC output.
4) Why bother with USB ports? This is all about Pure Sine Inverter. I just want a good Inverter.
5) This is a PWM high frequency design. Sine wave looks clean enough, but you can still see high switching frequency riding on the 60Hz on the Oscilloscope.
I have owned quite a few power inverters over the years. And have noticed that normal inverters do not stop spikes and do interfere with electronic devices and in doing so can actually cause damage to computers and even tv"s. Using a pure sign wave inverter is the best thing that you can do for yourself as well as your sensitive electronic equipment.
Save yourself time, heartache and money by using pure sign wave inverters.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
iPhone charging is pretty quick.