- Save 10% on BESTEK UK Travel Plug Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code Q45P6V6J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on BESTEK World Travel Plug Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code 64RHZOLU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on IT Travel Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by BESTEK.. Enter code 58TFCOBB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BESTEK Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Convert...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 34% off the $70.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
BESTEK Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4 USB Ports and UK/AU/US/EU Plug Adapter
|Sale:||$42.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$23.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BESTEK Upgraded Voltage Converter: convert all countries voltage to US voltage (110V), enables you to charge your devices safely when traveling worldwide
- 6A Output Charging: 4 USB charging ports with a combined 6A output allow you to charge 4 devices at once
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 3 international adapters ( US/UK/AU) cover the sockets all over the world. The USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to keep your devices safe
- Travel Design: compact size (6x3x1.57 inches) with 5 feet detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go
- Multi Protection: NRTL safety tested. The power converter has over-current, high-temperature, short-circuit and surge protections. Dual cooling fans on both sides reduce heat. On/Off power button with LED indicator
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Worldwide Power Voltage Converter•With the BESTEK Power Converter, your travel voltage worries are over. Convert overseas voltage from 90-220V to 110-120V and powers up your US electronic device safely.
Kindly Note• When simultaneously charging multiple devices, make sure that its accumulative power is less than 200w in order to avoid over-heating or damage.
• Please don't use this power converter to charge your hair dryer, hair straightener, and curling iron.
• Please don't use this converter with appliances rated at voltage 220V-240V AC. This product is only able to supply power to 110V-120VAC products
All-in-One Design• Boasts 3 AC outlets and 6A 4 USB charging ports charge 7 devices simultaneously.
• 3 plug adapters and 1 EU plug cable cover the sockets all over the world.
MultiProtect Safety System• NRTL safety tested.
• Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Specification:• Input Voltage: 90～260V AC
• AC Output: 100~120V/AC
• AC Output: 200W rated, 230W Max
• USB Output: DC5V/4.2A rated,6.0A max (four USB ports accumulative )
• Input cable: three prongs AC input cable with EU plug
• Additional replaceable plugs: UK,US and AU plug
• Certification: TÜV SÜD Listed.
• Protections: Over-current, Over temperature, Output short-circuit, Surge protection
What You Get• 1 x BESTEK Power Voltage Converter
• 1 x EU Cable
• 3 x Travel Adapter
• 1 x Carrying Bag
Top customer reviews
The humming sound:
Some reviewers had posted about the humming noise from the fan when the adapter is operational. The unit gets warm when it operates; hence, the need for the fan to cool the internal components. Let me say that there will be a high pitch humming sound audible from a distance of about a foot to 2 feet. I've had the unit running overnight without problems and without hearing the humming sound across the room.
I had used the converter on a trip to Florence in March and worked flawlessly. Turned the power button on and I was able to charged my laptop, ipod. Didn't have a mobile phone to charge but I suppose it would have worked, as well. I've only had to use one of the adapter plugs in Italy.
The unit is adequately sized. I estimate it to weigh about 1.25 lbs. The dimensions were not terribly large; it fit in my carry-on, tucked on top of the clothes.
Although I am happy with the converter, there are always some room for improvements: the power cord could have been designed better (it was a nuisance to fold back into the cardboard case). Also, a sturdy carrying case would have been a nice addition for which I would gladly pay for.
Overall, for the price and performance, I am very happy with the purchase which I'll bring along on future trips.
Aww, rugrat stole the last outlet in the nearby vacinity of your departure gate? No sweat! Plug this puppy in (there's an adapter so the plug can work in US outlets), and suddenly you can charge ALL THE THINGS!
Outside of the airport, I was my family's hero because no one fought over who was charging what and when... We could charge 3 phones, 3 tablets, and a couple battery packs all overnight without having to wake up and swap whatever needed charging.
My only criticism is that it doesn't come with a carrying case or something for corralling the plug adapters because while my super power is having outlets in my backpack, my kryptonite is losing things.
It seems a little pricey, compared to the one-outlet converters, but it was well worth it. With two people you have two phones and two computers, already that is four outlets and four converters if you want to charge everything at once
The USB ports are very, very convenient! There are two 1A and two 2.4A ports, so any USB device can get ample power.
Only potential con: it has a fan to keep it cool (which is good), but it is a little noisy. But, plugging it in somewhere besides the bedroom negates this issue. You quickly forget about the noise after you first turn it on.
Overall great purchase and I would highly recommend if you are traveling with more than one person!