Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Volta..." and save 51% off the $75.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter with 6A 4-Port USB Charging and UK/AU/US/EU Worldwide Plug Adapter
|Sale:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$34.00 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-In-One Solution : Convert all countries' voltage to US voltage (110V), enables you to charge your devices safely when traveling worldwide
- Charges 7 Devices Simultaneously: 6A Output Charging; 4 USB charging ports with a combined 6A output plus 3 AC ports
- Certified Safe: NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Comes with 24-Month warranty. Over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protection. [*Note: USB outputs are completely isolated from the AC power to keep your devices safely]
- Travel-Ready Design: Compact size (6x3x1.57 inches) with 5 foot detachable power cable makes this power converter easy to pack and take anywhere you go
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 3 international adapters ( US/UK/AU adapter) support outlets in North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, Japan, China etc, more than 150 countries all over the world
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
SAFETY WARNING• Maximum wattage: 200w
• When simultaneously charging multiple devices, make sure the total wattage is less than 200w in case of over-heating or damage.
• Please don’t use this power converter for supplying power to your hair dryer, hair straightener or curling iron regardless of their wattage
• Please don’t use this converter with appliances rated at coltage 220V-240V AC. This product is only able to supply power to 100V-120VAC products.
BESTEK 2nd generation Portable Power Converter• The original power converter now upgraded with the built-in protection to ensure superior performance and safety.
Worldwide Power Voltage Converter• With the BESTEK Power Converter, your travel voltage worries are over. Convert overseas voltage from 90-220V to 110-120V and powers up your US electronic device safely.
All-in-One Design• Boasts 3 AC outlets and 6A 4 USB charging ports charge 7 devices simultaneously.
• 3 plug adapters and 1 EU plug cable cover the sockets all over the world.
MultiProtect Safety System• NRTL safety tested.
• Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Specification:• Input Voltage: 90～260V AC
• AC Output: 100~120V/AC
• AC Output: 200W rated, 230W Max
• USB Output: DC5V/4.2A rated,6.0A max (four USB ports accumulative )
• Input cable: three prongs AC input cable with EU plug
• Additional replaceable plugs: UK,US and AU plug
• Certification: TÜV SÜD Listed.
• Protections: Over-current, Over temperature, Output short-circuit, Surge protection
What You Get• 1 x BESTEK Power Voltage Converter
• 1 x EU Cable
• 3 x Travel Adapter
Top customer reviews
My requirements for power adapter/converter were simple-
1. Convert from 220V to 110V
2. Have multiple socket adapters so that way I can use the product for different situations/countries
3. Have multiple outlets, including USB ports for charging a variety of devices so I only have to pack one charger
4. Must be travel size
The Box and Components:
The packaging was pretty standard-a small box with bubble wrap that contained all the components. Included in the box were the power cord, the charger, and three adapters. The feel of the charger is very solid and a little heavy. The reason for the weight of the charger is probably because of the step down transformer. A step down transformer is how you get from 220V to 110V. Overall, the product does feel well built and has a nice “solid” feel to it.
Features: I absolutely appreciate having three different plug adapters included that can be used in different countries. An added bonus is the multiple USB charging ports that is included with two different ampere ratings- 1A and 2.4A. It also has a built in fan, which is a great feature to keep the converter cool. I’ll touch up on the fan further in my review. Finally there is an on/off switch.
When I first used my converter during a family trip, I used it to charge my ipad2 and cell phone using the two of the three outlets and nothing else. I was “breaking it in” if you will. I had no problems charging both my devices at the same time. Then as more devices needed to be charged, I soon had two cell phones, and three tablets plus a battery charger (for the camera) all charging at the same time. The BESTEK power adapter had no problems charging all the devices. The trip was a month long, and I used it every day without fail. As far as heat, it did get warm but that is to be expected as this is a converter. Its physics don’t you know! But there is a fan to keep things cool, especially considering its small size.
About that Fan:
Another reviewer pointed out that the fan in the converter was bothersome, and even my family members were commenting about the “space ship sound” of the converter. I got used to the sound pretty quickly but it can sound loud if everything else around you is quiet, especially if you have wood or tile floors. I’d say that the fan is a strong point in the product, especially if you have multiple devices charging to keep things cool. Soon enough, my family members got over the fan noise and began to appreciate the converter as it kept their devices nicely charged throughout the trip.
Conclusion: This is a great product with lots of charging ports and options for the traveler. Its compact size makes it easy to pack, and the extra adapters for different countries are appreciated. It charged 6 devices (cell phones, tablets, and a battery charger) simultaneously without breaking a sweat and never failed throughout the entirety of my trip. It is compact, easy to pack and has a nice solid feel to it. I recommend this product if you need a 220V to 110V power converter that can charge multiple devices at the same time.
NOTE: Not appropriate for high voltage devices, such as hairdryers.
I used the standard power input twice and stuck mainly to the 2amp USB ports while my traveling partner used a curling iron plus what I had. At no time did it disappoint. I also used this in the airport when people were hogging the power switches (plug this and the US adapter in and a few of you can charge at the same time) and the other person (plus a couple of others) were grateful for the extra spots.
Yes, there is a fan onboard and it does make noise (less that a standard oscillating fan) but it's a small price to pay for consistent, reliable, and a variety of power options. I tried some Teflon wax lubricant and that helped for a day or two but wore off. Still, no big deal.
I've tried a few different power adapters and they usually switch off/on as they run into spotty electricity but this kept up. Coincidentally a couple we met up with had the same thing (different brand but clearly the same unit) and loved theirs.
It's also very noisy as the fan inside to cool the internals will keep you up at night. I could not sleep with my phone and laptop charging. I had to unplug them, and charge in the morning.
Most recent customer reviews
With cell phones, camera batteries and tablets and computers all needing charging at once, this adapter provides access for 7 items.Read more