Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 1, 2015
3-1-15. I just received this inverter a few days ago! The ac outlets work great! I will definitely try it out on my next power outage! The only two things that I don't like are the cigarette lighter plug has the cord directly wired without a fuse and the 40 amp fuse the unit has is inside soldered to it's pc board. (see picture) That will make it hard to replace the fuse. Other than that the inverter is a great price and was shipped to me in 8 days! Update 11-5-16 (Warning) : The two USB plugs stay powered up all the time even if the power button is turned off. That could leave you with a dead car battery if you don't unplug the inverter.
review image
55 comments| 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 21, 2016
Wow. Normally I don't post reviews for things, and really how could an inverter get a 1 star review, but this one deserves it. Maybe I just got a bad one, but I kid you not, there is no fuse in here. There is only a bundle of copper wiring keeping this from burning down your car. I actually put too much amperage through this the other day, and that should have popped the fuse, instead it blew a couple fuses in my car!!! Seriously, it's in the description for the product, yet where a fuse should be? copper cable. I can only assume that all the great reviews are either bought or have only run one phone off the usb plug.
review image
11 comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 6, 2017
I bought this to power up Christmas lights on my Corvette for the Christmas parade in our small town. The unit ran the lights and a tree mounted on the rear of the car very well.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 12, 2017
Bestek is refusing to honor their warranty after less than 3 months. The first time I used it it blew the fuse in my car. Second time it didn't work at all. Never plugged in anything besides my minnow aerator (3 watts).

I took it apart and found that the internal 40A fuse is blown. Not sure I will bother replacing it or not, it's soldered in (stupid). I think there is something else at fault, since I was never drawing enough current to blow fuses.
on November 5, 2016
My wife and I went to Iceland where I rented a small camper van to tour for 3 weeks (no hotels to charge our devices). This little unit keeps all our smart phones, iPads and camera batteries charged the whole time. There is switch to turn on the inverter for the 110V for the camera batteries chargers. When I do not need the 110V, I can turn off the inverter so as not to drain more car batteries esp when it is parked, the USB output still works to keep the iPhone and iPad charged. Works great.
I had the foresight to bring along a 12V tee so that I can use this inverter at the same time as I was using my Garmin GPS as the vehicle had only a single 12v outlet. I was a happy camper!
on September 13, 2017
I can't believe I never knew what a power inverter was. This inverter is simply incredible. I always hated how we only had cigarette lighter ports in the car. Now most cars have USB ports but few have regular outlets still.

This inverter features a power switch with green light indicating on, 2 regular power outlets, and 2 USB ports.

We took it with us to Iceland and used it extensively ALL DAY. It was charging 2 iPhones, a wifi hotspot, 3 drone batteries, drone remote controller all at the same time. And we felt that it charged so fast. It didn't get hot either because it has a built in cooling fan.

Simply incredible.
on January 24, 2018
I use this thing all the time in my worktruck for my laptop, phone and power drill batteries and it just works, doesn't get hot or noisy either. Would definitely recommend
on January 26, 2018
For the most part this thing is awesome and is now a must have in my car. I can have an android usb and iphone usb available at the same time to friends and passengers. The option of the regular outlets it awesome too for roadtrips. My only complaint is that the adapter part the plugs into the car outlet is a little too big and doesnt fit as well as id like. I find that it comes slightly unplugged, just enough to stop supplying power to the devices. Usually it needs the slightest push to get it back on. Other than that it works great and is an absolute must have if your car usb doesnt charge your android phone like mine does..
on March 15, 2015
The company is completely unresponsive, will not answer emails or any contact. Will not honor warentees if it can not notice you.

I got bad news and better news.
This did not charge my laptop. It extended the battery life from 2.5 hrs to about 4 hrs.
And I was a bit nervous about using engine power -- I am not so sure that the spark noise would not get through.
I took a chance and bought a Isobar/Tripp-Lite Ultrablok 428.
I put that filter between this Bestek unit and my laptop, and ignored Ultrablok's complaint about the wiring. My laptop charged as though it was plugged into wall AC.
It was wonderful.
lasted from Jan 15 to sept 17
on November 4, 2015
I was looking to solve my laptop battery problem (did not hold charge for longer than 10 min until I bought a new battery) while travelling in my car so I decided into looking for a power inverter. I picked this one because it looked to be the one with the most reasonable price. The USB ports are also very useful since they allow me to charge my phone very fast as it normally does at home when it is plugged into the wall. This because really apparent when I compared the USB port in my car versus this one to charge my phone. In a 15 minute ride, my car USB would be able to charge my phone about 3-5% points. This little unit was capable of charging my phone about 10-13% points in the same amount of time. I truly recommend this product for someone looking to use AC power in your vehicle (up to the rated 300W combined) and ability to fast charge mobile devices.

I hope this review was helpful .