BESTRUNNER LCD LED Projector Full Color Max 130'' Mini Portable 1080P Home Cinema Theater Multimedia Projector
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAGNIFICENT COLORS, RICH VISUCAL ENJOYMENT - The most cost-efficient high resolution LED Projector, 1000 lumens (80 ASIN) LED light source / 800 * 480 high definition/ 1000:1 contrast gets picture from 2 to 4 Meters, all of which just to offer you fantastic home cinema experience!
- ATTENTIVE SUGGESTION - Need to use in DARK environment, ideal for home theater movies and video game use.NOT recommend for PPT/business/teaching presentation.
- SMALL BUT STRONG - Unit Size ( L*W*H) : 7.4 * 5.77 * 2.13 inches / 188*146.2*54mm ,nearly the same size as your mini iPad. Easy to take and travel, just enjoying watching movie at home and outside for camping.
- PERFECT HOLIDAY ENTERTAINMENT - With VGA, SD, HDMI, Audio input, USB interface, audio out, Built-in speakers, can connect with your PC, laptop, or TV set-top box(STB) to watch movie at home+ listen surround sound on couch +play games on the huge screen. The mini LED projector is your private home entertainment, relaxing your eyes from TV, Smartphone and PC, saving your penny from cinema.
- SALE SERVICE - Thank you for choosing BESTRUNNER products. If you are not happy with BESTRUNNER products, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will reply within 24 hours. In every customer relationship, BESTRUNNER strives to be a trusted partner and seeks to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1. Specially designed for Home theater, Business conference, Entertainment, Education training, etc.
2. Its physical resolution is up to 800 * 480 and maximum resolution is up to 1920* 1080.
3. With advanced smart eco lamp care, LED light life time is up to 30,000 hours. 4. And the aspect ratio is 16:10, 100% full screen display.
1. HDMI support: 576P, 480P, 720P, 1080P, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1440x900, 1920x1080, 1366x768, 1280x800, 1440x960, 1600x1200, 1680x1050
2. AV support: NTSC, PAL
3. Support Picture format: JPEG, BMP, PNG
4. Support Audio format: MP3, WMA, ASF, OGG, AAC, WAV
5. Support video format: 3GP(H,263/ MPEG4), AVI(XVID/ DIVX/ H.264), MKV(XVID/ H.264/ DIVX), MOV(H.264), MP4(MPEG4/ AVC), MPG(MPEG1), VOB(MPEG2), MPG(MPG-PS), RMVB(RV40), RM
6. Support text format: TXT
1. Imaging Technology: TFT LCD
2. Brightness: 1000 lumens(80 ANSI lumens)
3. Contrast: 1000:1
4. Native Resolution: 800x480 pixels
5. Supported Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
6. Light: LED and LED light life time: 30,000 hours
7. Lens: Multi chip Coated Lens (F=125)
8. Focus Mode: Manual operation
9. Projection Distance: 1-4M
10. Projection Size and Ratio: 34-130 inches and 1.4:1
11. Aspect Ratio: 16:10
12. Color: 1.67 Million
13. Keystone Manual correction ±15°
14.Power Voltage 100V-240V(5060Hz)
15.Power Consumption 50W(Max.)
1 x GM60 Projector
1 x Remote Control
1 x 3 in 1 AV Cable
1 x UK Plug(also comes with a free adapter according to your country)
1 x User Manual
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
Speakers are tinny and basically useless. So buy a cheap set of pc speakers. You'll also need a dark room. And if you're blowing it up to fill an entire wall you are going to see the "screen door" effect quite a bit.
All that said, it is compact, portable and you can take it anywhere (hey those three things are the same thing). It has all the input options you could want. Personally I just keep my Chromecast plugged into the HDMI and vast things from the phones and tablets in the house.
It is about on-par with what is xpected from a Pic Projector and at this price it is well worth having. Even if you only take it camping once and show a drive-in style movie with your friends...it's worth $50.
Strictly for entertainment purposes in controlled lighting. This would not produce anything effective enough for a professional presentation. Spent a little more and buy a used non-led projector for that.
Overall the brightness and color contrast is good. A buddy bought a high end portable projector he paid a lot more for his but it had far more adjustments to compensate for poor placement of the projector, remember these are both portable projectors. This one lacks features that would make it a great projector.
Most recent customer reviews
NO TECH OR CUSTOMER SUPPORT AVAILABLE
DO NOT BUY IT