- ❤LIMITED TIME PROMOTION❤ Save 10% each on ★ALL BESTSUN ITEMS★ offered by BESTSUN Light when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code T9EBPSAO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ❤ BESTSUN Bright Mini Portable Tactical Flashlight with Batteries & Charger❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code VR9GBU38 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ❤BESTSUN 2 Pack Ultra Bright High Lumens Tactical Flashlight❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code O683ZD5U at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ❤BESTSUN Military Grade Tactical Flashlight with Rechargeable 18650 Battery❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code 8WOCCGVP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ❤BESTSUN 2 Pack Bike Light Set Bicycle Headlight Flashlight and Taillight❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code E8BTSPUP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on ❤BESTSUN 4 Pack 18650 Protection Rechargeable Batteries with Charger❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code V79JQK2L at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on ❤BESTSUN Tactical CREE L2 LED 1200 Lumens Flashlight Hunting Light Set❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code YUJRXRGH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on ❤BESTSUN RGB 3 Colors Red Green White Lights Tactical Flashlight❤ when you purchase 1 or more High Quality Products offered by BESTSUN Light. Enter code C9IBYZAQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BESTSUN Bike Light Set, USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight & Tail Light, Bike Front Lights Back Rear Lights Safety Flashlight, Water Resistant, Easy to Install, for Kids Men Women Night Road Cycling
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 USB RECHARGEABLE BIKE LIGHT SET 】 The bicycle front lights with built-in rechargeable lithium battery can be easily charged by standard USB cable. No need to waste your time and money on replacing the batteries.
- 【 MULTIPURPOSE 】 This bike light can be widely used when you are cycling, running, jogging, hiking, camping, or walking your dog. Small size and lightweight features offer an easy way to carry and store. Perfect bike accessories and best choice for night work or outdoor camping activities. It can also be used as an emergency flashlight.
- 【 HIGH STANDARD WATERPROOF & 360 DEGREE SWIVEL 】 This mountain bike light set features with high standard waterproof that can enable a free ride even in heavy rain day. Ultra bright bicycle headlight also can be swiveled 360 degrees smoothly.
- 【 4 MODE HEADLIGHT & 6 MODE REAR LIGHT 】 This bike light kit has multiple light mode can be adjusted according to your demands. Full Brightness/ Half Brightness/ Fast Flashing/ Slow Flashing. Easy-switch mechanism offer an easy way to select alternative modes. Just press the button and enjoy a safe ride.
- 【LIGHT WEIGHTED & WATER RESISTANT】Made of premium aluminium alloy and ABS, plus switch button and USB port covered with watertight silicone, this bike light is IPX-4 waterproof and durable, ensuring normal use in raining, foggy days and all kinds of severe weather. Perfect for daily riding, road cycling, mountain biking, emergencies, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
-Super Bright Bike Light Make Yourself Visible and Ride Safe - Cycling Headlight and Tail Light
-This bike lights set use super bright 400LM LED light that can light up roads for over 40 feet, and was visible even in daytime.
-Rechargeable front and back lights are easy to be charged by standard USB cable and there is no need to waste your time on replacing batteries.
-This bike light kit has multiple light mode for your choice. Easy-switch mechanism offer an easy way to select alternative modes.
-This road bike lights come with One Touch Dismount Button, press and slide the light out without removing the whole mounting bracket.
-This mountain bike light set use super bright 400 lm LED light that can light up roads for over 40 feet, and was visible even in daytime.
USB rechargeable front light:
LED source: Cree XPG
Material: Aluminum alloy+ ABS
Waterproof grade: IP65
Modes and Runtime:
✔Power Mode (400 Lumen): 3hrs
✔Standard Mode (200 Lumen): 4hrs
✔Eco Mode (100 lumen): 7hrs
✔Strobe Mode (200 lumen): 6hrs
Brightness: 400 lumens
Battery: 3.7V li-polymer 1200mah
Charge time: 2 hours
Charging Compatible: Do not charge over 5V, the battery will result in damage.
-Simple for you to install
-Top grade material to provide sturdy and waterproof performance
-Resist splash from any angle.
-Really one cute and fashionable item for your bike.
-Fast and easy USB directly rechargeability from laptop or home charger.
1 X Bicycle Front Light
2 X Bike Taillight
1 X USB Charging Cable
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
MagicShine owned for about 14 months
CREE T6 owned for about 3 months
1st Impressions - Lighthead:
Comparing the two light heads:
+The physical size and weight were similar
+Both lights use the same CREE XM-L T6 LED
+No idea about the drivers, didn't want to rip either light apart since they are both working well
+Overheat protection is sensitive on the MagicShine, when the light gets hot it dims to the Low setting, the overheat protection on the CREE T6 never kicked in on a 2 hour battery run on high with indoor tempertaures of about 70F degrees, I was unable to determine if there is active overheat protection on the CREE T6
+The quality of the light head construction was nearly equal both use high quality aluminum and are light-weight with cooling fins for heat dissipation
+The light refractors are different, the MagicShine has a texture to the refractor, the refractor on CREE T6 is a smooth mirrored surface
+The light beam color on the CREE T6 is really white, I thought that about the MagicShine at first, but the CREE T6 is whiter yet
+Lens size is equal, but the CREE has a glowing Green Ring near the lens, so if it was in a gear bag with other equipment it would be easier to spot in the dark
+Modes, the CREE has H, M, L and Strobe (Long button press) the MagicShine has H, L, Strobe the Strobe on the CREE T6 has considerably faster light pulses
1st Impressions - Battery/Mounting case:
+This is where the MagicShine is better, the MJ-808E battery pack has much better construction
+CREE T6 is cheaply shrink wrapped 4 battery pack, with plastic shrinkwrap
+MagicShine is more of a rubber coated 4 battery pack with better quality construction
+Batteries - both use Li-Ion packs, but I did not dissaembly to determine the actual brand of battery in each pack
+CREE T6 has a carrying case with a single Velcro strap to mount to your bike's frame
+MagicShine has heavier construction/quality to the case and two Velcro straps to mount to your frame.
Mounting Options / Cord Length:
+CREE T6 has a longer default cord than the MagicShine, I had to buy the helmet mounting kit for the MagicShine which came with a cord extender
+With cord extender the MagicShine is longer, but without the extender it's not long enough to mount to my helmet and route down to my jersey pocket
+The CREE T6 without the extender is just barely long enough to mount to the helmet and run down to the jersey pocket (I am 6') I would recommend a cord extender for the CREE T6 if helmet mounting, especially for anyone over 6' or that wants to route the wire through their helmet in a way that would use up more cord
The typical configuration I would run for Night-time single track riding is to have the CREE T6 mounted on my handlebars and the MagicShine on my helmet. I bought a special lens for the CREE T6 to spread the light pattern for more of a flood effect and the helmet light is my spot light. Without the spread/flood lens the CREE acts as a spot light as effectively as the MagicShine. The mounting system is the same for either light, it uses the O-ring system and comes with 2 size O-rings for both standard handlebar diameters. On one of my mountain bikes I use the smaller ring, the other bike has the bigger bar so I use the larger ring. When using the MagicShine helmet mount accessory, you must use the came mounting system. As a bonus, the CREE light came with a camping headband mount, this is not very good as a helmet mount, so I would recommend a helmet specific mount. The headband mount is great for head usage besides when wearing a helmet and uses the O-ring mount system as well. For single-track usage, I run both lights on "Medium" or "Low" during Dusk, and as it gets darker I switch both lights to "High". It seems to conserve some of the battery by operating them in this matter. On either light, the strobe mode is not ideal for riding, but could be a good "SOS" mode to get someone's attention or signal for help from a long distance away.
One thing to note: During one of my rides, I loaned the CREE T6 to my brother and during the ride he fell off the bike and landed on the battery pack which he had placed in his cycling jersey. He landed on it in such a way that the shrink-wrap around the batteries split open a bit. Somehow this did not affect the functionality, but I can see where the rubber surround of the MagicShine would have some advantages during falls/accidental drops.
Head to Head Battery Testing:
The CREE T6 and the MagicShine have never run out of juice for me with a full charge and running on high. The longest ride I have done is about 2 hours and they both handled it with power to spare. For fun, I ran a full battery drain test to see how long they both would last. Keep in mind I have used the MagicShine for an entire year longer so there may be some battery life wear down. Both batteries lasted about 3 hours and 15 minutes on high. The CREE T6 migt have outlasted the MagicShine by about 5 minutes or so, but that could have something to do with owning the MagicShine for about a year longer.
The one thing about the MagicShine is that it does have a more sensitive overheat protection mode, this may extend the life of the product, but it would seem that these LEDs are rates at 100,000 hours so I believe something else will break before I need a new LED. It would seem feasible that the battery pack is the one thing that would be replaced over time, as the battery cell life on this Li-Ion battery packs is yet to be determined. Also the build quality on the battery pack is nicer on the MagicShine, but you could always buy the CREE and get a better battery pack. Thus giving you 2 packs for longer rides or hikes. For all intents and purposes, this CREE T6 light is 85-90% of the quality of the MagicShine but 50% of the price.
I think I would rather have 2 of the CREE T6 lights than just one MagicShine for the cost, the advantage is that you would start with 2 battery packs and two light heads, one could mount to your bars and one to your helmet. Or if either component (light head or battery pack) wears out you already have a back-up. It's never good if a light fails in the woods in pitch dark conditions! Finally with two lights, you can always loan one to your buddy so you have another person out riding with you in case something unexpected happens(always best to ride using the buddy system :) ).
Thank you for reading this, I hope it helps with your considerations!
If money is not an object for you, and you want the best, I suggect buying 2 of these instead, but don't forget to buy the helmet mounting kit!
MagicShine MJ-808E 1000 Lumen LED Bike Light 2011 version with improved battery and charger
Saint Michael, MN
O.K. I've got two very powerful red blinking tail indicator lights (Portland Design Works Danger Zone) for the rear of my bike and even lights (Nite Ize Spokelit Bicycle Lights)on my wheels as well as a wireless both front/back light and turn signals (Bicygnals Indicator Bicycle Light)
for my bike in addition to multiple types of reflectors.With this I could easily be seen by other drivers at night on the road.All that was missing was powerful headlights for seeing the road (to avoid debris,curbs at night (just in case) and these fit my bill.My lord these lights are bright though I haven't obtained the diffuser lens yet for these lights.The other astonishing thing is the high capacity Nylon covered (I think) Lithium Ion packs for these lights altogether for an extremely low price (really insanely inexpensive).
These Lithium Ion packs are worth the cost alone so it's like having these very powerful high wattage LED headlights,O-rings and a headband and charger included for free.
These are well made (the manufacturer has good quality here) and the green power light button is really cool (The button has a really nice clicky feel to it).Comes with a charger too and even a headband if you are using for other reasons (haven't tried it).
At first when I ordered it from Amazon it said that it would arrive perhaps a little over a month later.Gulp I don't like waiting too long for a package but it came from China overseas to my house in the Pacific Northwest USA in about a weeks time so that was quite a relief though I did have to sign for it (for me a DHL delivery truck) when it arrived.
I think that this is the least expensive version of this light on Amazon though I am not 100% sure.
These lights with charger,headband,2 different sized rubber O Rings came packaged in a plain rectangular long cardboard box.
I would have liked to have made a night time video review but my pocket camcorder doesn't do so well for night shots so I've had to just make a quick crude lighted room review.I spoke during my video review so hopefully you can hear it being demoed (well partially).
PRO This headlight is very small with big bright lights have 3 settings.Look like very good quality product.
CON I receive charger what is wider then standard US receptacle and prongs on a plug a round just like in Europe.
Simply don't feet to wall receptacle. I don't know how I'm going to plug this to wall electric outlet perhaps I will be looking for some kind of adapter to meke this charger useful. I give only 4 stars because of this charger what was made for other country's not for US.
On 09/20/2012 I send a email via amazon.com to seller. Unfortunately I did not get any response on my email. But I did solve the problem with charger. I purchase "VP7 adapter plug-converter European/German/ Asian 2 Pin Plug to North and South American Plug" That way my problem was ended. Charger now is working very good with this plug what cost only $1.99 + shipping. I'm very pleased with quality and brightness of this bike light.
Today I receive email from seller TOMTOP.com, what is a repplay for my email send to them via amazon.com. They informed me that they send me today adapter for this charger what was made for Europe. That is very nice of them, look like they care about customer. Because product is very good and customer service to mach. I decide to upgrade my review to 5 stars.Thank you TOMTOP.com and amazon.com