|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7 x 4.7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||WT-01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Performance Description||3000 lumen (max) T6 LED provides bright light|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
BESTSUN Ultra Bright Tactical Flashlight, High Lumens S3000 T6 LED Handheld Flashlight with 5 Light Modes, Zoomable, Water-Resistant, for Indoor and Outdoor Use, 2 Pack
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPER BRIGHT - High Lumens LED makes our flashlight 10 times brighter than old incandescent flashlights. high power brightness LED provides bright light over a beam distance of 660ft and reaches nearly 1000ft. Fully zoomable from wide to narrow beam. High-quality LED boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan.
- TOUGH & WATERPROOF - The flashlight has durable aircraft grade alloy body and shock-resistance which can endure rough handling and resist rust and corrosion. IP65-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain. Water resistant from splashing water. It's perfect for use in the rain, snow or emergency situations.
- ADJUSTABLE FOCUS & 5 MODES - The flashlight has 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS. Spotlight for long range observation and floodlight for large area illumination(just rotate torch head to adjust zoom). Lotus shape attack top can protect the lens and break glass in emergency, rhombus skid-proof and waterproof.
- SMART DESIGN - A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp. Small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, drawer, or car compartment. Great for camping, hiking, fishing, running, dog walking and emergencies. Takes 3 standard AAA or a single 18650 rechargeable battery. (Batteries Are Not Included)
- TACTICAL & PORTABLE - Water resistant, anti-abrasive, skid proof, compact design makes it the top pocket flashlight for tactical situations, outdoor activities, camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, home use, military and as a powerful emergency light. Taclight is small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, or car compartment, so you can take it with you wherever, whenever.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1)100% Brand New CREE XM-L T6 LED Adjustable Focus Torch
2) Made of high quality 6061T aluminum alloy, this flashlight is sturdy and durable enough for long time daily using
3) Lamp base: CREE, high power LED. With a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours or more, no need to consider replacing the cap for the whole life.
4)Water resistant, but don't put it into water long time
5) Crenellated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense
6) 5 Mode: High / Medium/ Low / Strobe/ SOS
7) Bulb: CREE XM-L T6 LED Super Bright and blinding Effect
8) Beam Range: 200 to 500 meters
9) Power by: 1x 18650 3.6v/3.7v OR 3X AAA battery(Battery not included)
10) Size(mm):130(body) x 38(head)/22(tail)
11) Net Weight (g): 150g
12) Color: Black.
2 x High powered Zoomable LED Flashlights(5 mode)
2 x White plastic battery tube (make 18650 battery fit better)
2 x AAA battery adaptor
1)30-Day Money Back Guarantee
2)12 Month Replacement Warranty
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Patricia Chipman on January 11, 2016
1. For the price, it's amazing.
2. When making a battery purchase for this you got to look for more than proper size and battery power capacity; you got to find a battery that can discharge enuff amperage to power the light fully. I would go with something that can discharge at a min of 1.5 amp, bit to be safe I'd go with 2.5. Energizer make a non rechargeable lithium that can perform this, or you can spend $15 and get a set of very high quality high drain Imr 18650 rechargeables that can discharge 25+ amps and have a capacity around 3000mah. Stick with that high review batteries and names you know. You may not of heard of some of these high drain batteries because they could be quality rewards made for vaping mods that can required 35+ or more amp drain.
And if you ever need a jump on your car you can just stick 4 of these puppies together and jump away. Lol.
The flashlight arrived in an OEM brown box with some bubble wrap protecting it. When the bottom was unscrewed, there was a battery pack inside. The battery pack holds three AAA batteries. AA-size batteries will not work. You can also use a 18650 battery, which is about the same size as the battery pack is. If you plan on using this flashlight regularly I highly recommend that you buy a rechargeable 18650. If you're planning on taking it on an extended (i.e. long camping) trip, you may want to buy a rechargeable battery pack and charger set. You can find two-packs with charger for less than $10 here on Amazon.
This is a good-sized flashlight. One can get all four fingers around the barrel itself. It's not the type that would fit well in a pocket, although it will fit well in a backpack and might work in a purse. It's probably too unwieldy for a telescopic sight. I don't recommend putting it on a belt as-is. I don't use a carry strap with my flashlights, so I pulled mine off, and it took very little strength to tear it off. I doubt the strap that comes with it would hold up to much bouncing around. If you must hang it from a belt, I suggest that you buy a more sturdy strap for it.
The flashlight has a recessed button which is "reverse clicky," meaning that it must be pressed all the way in and then released (with a click) to turn it on. It has five modes, which can be toggled by tapping the button. I couldn't tell any difference between the two highest modes. The mode cycle goes: high, high, low, strobe, SOS. The flashlight briefly remembers the last mode when turned off but will reset to the first mode (high) if left off for about a minute.
The high beam puts out a nice wide pan-effect flood-light, which is even and consistent. It can also be zoomed, via pulling out the telescoping front part, into a very narrow and brighter focused light. While neither are 1600 lumens, the wide light is more than enough to see in pitch black, and the focused light is very bright and carries a good distance. The high beam is probably strong enough to scare off any unwanted animals. The flashlight also has a low beam which gives off enough light to see where one is going and can be used regularly. Strobe mode does exactly what it's supposed to do: it pulsates rapidly and would work for an ad-hock warning light. It operates on high beam. The SOS mode gives out three fast flashes, a short pause, three longer flashes, a short pause, and three fast flashes, followed by about a one-second pause, or the Morse "SOS" signal.
I strongly doubt that this flashlight will last long underwater, although it should be okay in the rain.
Overall, this is a good flashlight for the money. I wouldn't recommend that anybody use it for a mission-critical purpose; you'll want to buy a much more expensive flashlight, but it should be okay for an emergency light, camping trip, or for everyday use.