Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 26, 2016
Adorable TINY set of binoculars for my 6 year old niece. They look a little more red than pink but that's not a problem for me. They are a kids pair of binoculars, they actually do work, she'll be able to check out bugs and birds and flowers with her own pair when we go camping, and we won't be afraid of her dropping the big and heavy adult pair and breaking her toes (or the binoculars!) these also have a sort of rubberized/silicone outside so they feel like they may be able to withstand a drop or two before they totally smash. You get what you pay for, and I got exactly what I expected, a functional child's pair of binoculars. I am very pleased with my purchase and would absolutely recommend these
on October 28, 2015
These are super cute binoculars for kids. They are Christmas gifts so they haven't used them yet. They did come with a little case which was nice. You can see in them clearly and looking forward to kiddos using them.

UPDATE: Ok we never used these until our daughters birthday which was 2 mos after we bought these. Upon the 2nd day of them using these binoculars they broke apart in the middle when adjusting the eye width for viewing. They either came completely apart and start chipping off in pieces of plastic or you could put the eye piece back on but it's broken so it can't be fixed. You just have to constanly keep putting it back on. So I contacted the company and they told me I needed to contact Amazon customer service becuase they could not help me. So I ocntacted Amzon customer service only to find out I'm past the 30 day return policy so I'm SOL. I know have 3 sets of broken binoculars for my triplet daughters and 3 disappointed little girls. DO NOT BUY THESE!
on February 28, 2016
These are a cute toy, and our two-year-old enjoyed pretending to birdwatch with them. They were used heavily, and they broke within 12 months. Perhaps that is all that can be expected in this price range.
I am a professional ornithologist, and I will point out that these binoculars do not magnify the image more than 2x, and they are not easy to use. If you are eager to give a child a toy binocular that might serve as a fashion accessory, this is a good purchase. If you are eager to get your child birdwatching, this will not suffice.
on September 14, 2012
The best feature of these glasses is the color. The second best feature is the carrying case. The third best feature is the barely adjustable focus dial, that actually works to adjust the magnification slightly (maybe 2x to 3x, but I don't think they actually make it to 4x), not the focus. It appears these lenses have been tinted, which is also a plus (protect small eyes from the bright sun).
Overall, these field glasses make a suitable learning toy meant to be abused in the sandbox.
on December 13, 2016
These arrived yesterday for our daughter for Christmas and I am surprised by how cheap they look and feel. The case is a thin piece of material that holds no shape, the strap is a glorified string and the binoculars themselves are disappointing. The rubber eyepiece popped right off on both sides as I looked them over for the first time...not something I'm excited to gift at all. I bought these in particular because they're pink and my daughter loves the color, but I would have done far better to buy a second pair of the Haba brand binoculars our son uses. Such a bummer.
on May 7, 2015
I ordered the Compact Pink 4 x 30 Binoculars on Jan. 3rd 2012 for my granddaughter who will be 13 in Aug. 2015. She still loves her binoculars. She is amazed how close everything appears. We were on her porch which is 25 ft. from the ground up. She asked me to look through them. I viewed a pool which was in another complex about 150 ft. away,. The clarity and detail from the binoculars was extremely sharp that it seemed like I was right there at the pool site.
on January 26, 2014
For the price the material matches. They are definitely toy binoculars and are useful in a backyard, but would be a novelty at a sporting event or going to the country to see detailed distant items.
on May 31, 2012
Cute product and worked decent for the price for about an hour. The product broke by the eye lenses making it impossible to fix or use. The eye lenses wouldnt stay attached. Very disappointed 7 year old. Amazon was great about refund.
on August 12, 2013
Bought as part of an "exploration" themed birthday. They're better than novelty quality, but not "grown up" qualitly. great for kids to use out in nature but don't expect to count feathers on a finch 2000 yards off. in this price range i expected less. I feel they'll hold up to the abuse of kids,
on February 24, 2016
My toddler loved these sturdy feeling binoculars. Until they slowly fell apart in a million pieces after about 6 months. They were used daily though. We received Thomas the train kid binoculars as a gift and there was no comparison. The Thomas ones were junk and clearly a toy. The pink ones were sturdy and nice and actually helped you see far away objects. I'll be buying her a new pair of these.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question