Canon BG-E14 Battery Grip with 2 LP-E6 Batteries + Charger + Accessory Bundle for Canon EOS 70D, 80D Digital SLR Camera
|Price:||$239.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: Canon BG-E14 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 70D, 80D DSLR + 2x Spare LP-E6 Batteries for Canon + Battery Charger for LP-E6 + Screen Protector + TheImagingWorld Microfiber Cleaning Cloth + Digital Camera Cleaning Kit
- Large capacity battery grip designed for EOS 70D, with improved ergonomics for comfortable holding.
- Powered by up to two Battery Pack LP-E6, six AA-size/LR6 batteries, or optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
- Features a variety of operating controls: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button
- Exclusive Kit by TheImagingWorld
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Package Height||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item Canon BG-E14 Battery Grip with 2 LP-E6 Batteries + Charger + Accessory Bundle for Canon EOS 70D, 80D Digital SLR Camera
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TheImagingWorld||Amazon.com||Radio Electronics USA||Celltime Inc.|
|External-Memory Included||Information not provided||No||No||No|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||Information not provided||24.2 megapixels||24.2 megapixels||24.2 megapixels|
The Canon BG-E14 battery grip is the official Canon battery-grip for the Canon EOS 70D digital SLR and offers the user multiple power options plus vertical control. The BG-E14 will hold up to 2 Canon LP-E6 batteries to offer a greater shooting duration. As an alternative the BG-E14 grip can be used with 6 AA batteries. This not only increases shooting times but also means that the universally available AA batteries can be used in the event that your lithium ion batteries fail. The Canon BG-E14 grip also makes holding your 70D in the vertical or portrait position more comfortable. Shutter release, main dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button and Reduce Button functions are all replicated on the grip, making operation of the camera more convenient when shooting in the portrait format.