Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on July 17, 2015
I wear a 6 or 7, depending on the brand. I am very glad I ordered a 6. A perfect fit. A little tight across the toes, which is ok because they will stretch. Not crazy about a pointed toe-would like a more square, but they do come up higher on the top of my foot than a lot of Minnetonkas do. Also price way more inexpensive than Minis. Feel very comfortable walking around the house. May be a tad bit too warm with the lining for an 80 degree day, but probably won't be too bad when it cools back down to 70, definitely good for the fall/winter.
on February 10, 2016
I wanted a moccasin type slipper without sheepskin, and a water resistant bottom. I was hoping for more padding in the footbed and some arch support. These are a little thin on the bottom. I can feel rocks and small stuff when I take the dog outside. I wear a women's 6 1/2 and read that I should order one size larger. I did and they were way too big. I returned those at shipping cost to me of over $12. I then ordered a size 6 so that I would not be completely out of all my shipping charges. The size 6 is too wide, but the exact length of my foot. I'm hoping they will stretch a little.

From now on, I will only buy slippers I can try on fist or use a service like Amazon Prime or Zappos, where I can try on slippers or shoes and send them back for no shipping charges, if they don't fit.
on December 27, 2016
Although I said these slippers were somewhat large, I expected that since I wear a size 7 1/2 and slippers don't come in half sizes. Anyway, if I wear them with socks they are fine. Bottom line, I absolutely love the slippers as they are very comfortable and don't make my feet sweat like some of the other types of lined moccasin slippers have done.
on April 7, 2014
The size I ordered normally fits me quite well. The moccasins were so small that I could not even get my foot into it. Company did replace most of the purchase price but I lost about twice that much on postage to have it sent to me and then return it, which of course they did not reimburse. In the end I paid ~$12 and got nothing. I could have replaced it with a larger slipper but had no idea what their size would fit me.
on December 2, 2015
I bought these as a replacement for a pair that wore out after 3 years. I usually wear them around the house in the evenings, or to walk out on our property to do light chores. These were very reasonable in price, and hopefully will last as long as the previous slippers.
on July 20, 2012
My wife loves these moccasins/slippers. They are very comfortable and true to size. She received them on time. She can wear them outside and she really likes them. They where also a good price.
on May 8, 2017
The slippers are very comfortable and made well. They are a little big but not so much that they slip off. I think ordering smaller would have been too small.
on May 29, 2014
My wife had a similar pair of moccasin slippers which seemed to last forever. These are of the same quality.
on December 25, 2014
They were a gift for someone that takes a size 8 shoe so I figured the moccasin would fit just right. She say's the "sole" comfort is nice, however a little tight through the ball of the foot. We hope they stretch a little. Nice looks.
on February 24, 2015
Typically I wear a 7 1/2 so I knew when I got the size 8 they would be a little big, but I didn't want to get a 7 and have them to small. Nice cushion and comfortable. I'm very happy with them. Nice to have since my kitchen floor is tile and freezing cold in the winter.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.