Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on January 7, 2011
I received this platter less than two weeks ago and used it only once. After taking it out of the dishwasher with a few other plates, they bumped a bit but not hard enough that anything should happen. The platter chipped instantly. I am very disappointed. This makes me very wary to shop at amazon. You cant really tell what the quality of the product is until you receive it and use it. At least when you purchase products in person, you get a better idea re quality. I would not recommend this product. I used it once and now need to return it for a full refund. Its too bad bc I think its really pretty and also got smaller platters in blue and red that look good together with this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.