Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 10, 2017
I like the bright colors and the fact that they do not bleed through relatively thin paper. Perfect for my bullet journal.
on July 28, 2015
Highlighters are an item that I use on a daily basis. When I look to purchase some, I always want to make sure they are a design that is easy to hold, bright colors and last for a long time. These highlights are exactly that. After ordering them, shipping was very fast and they arrived in 2 days. The colors are bright on the page, yet don't overshadow the words. They have also lasted me for a long time. The slim design makes it easy for me to hold them. The Bic brand has always made good quality items and these certainly fit that standard. I would recommend these to anyone.
on December 11, 2015
I've gone through numerous highlighters throughout the two year process of getting my MBA, and these were my go-to. They aren't too big, not too small, and there's the option for a wider trace, and a more fine point trace as well. The colors are vibrant, and I experienced no smearing of text on the papers I was highlighting. I will say that the pink color seemed to run out more quickly than the other colors - but overall I was very pleased with the quality of the highlight, and the value of the product.
on July 15, 2017
I use these everyday at work and have not had them bleed at all. I will definitely be purchasing this set again!
on October 3, 2017
This was a school requested item, so it works just fine.
on July 20, 2017
Great deal for all that you get and they work perfectly.
on August 22, 2017
Got these for my daughter for school, they're great.
on December 14, 2015
I bought these for my children. I thought they would have dried out by now, and they have not. It's been 3 months!

Pros:
-Nice Color Selection
-The darker colors are not TOO dark (you know what I mean…those highlighters that are more like markers)
-Easy on/off caps for the kiddos, yet good seal to prevent drying out.
-Nice precision, control
-Great price point for 5, quality highlighters.

CONS:
-None. 5 stars all the way.
on March 8, 2017
Careful. These bleed through the page if considering to use them in a book like I did. I may try to run these on paper for a good number of tries before ever allowing them to touch a book again.
on May 5, 2016
While I'm a big fan of the chisel tip on these highlighters, I wasn't too pleased with the fact that they barely last at all. I do a lot of highlighting as a graduate student, and I could barely do two chapters f highlighting before they started drying out. However, these highlighters are only two dollars, so they are dirt cheap (which I like). Would I buy these highlighters again? Sure, I just wish they lasted longer.