Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BIC Cristal For Her Ball Pen, 1.0mm, Black, 16ct (MSLP16-Blk)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on August 24, 2012
Someone has answered my gentle prayers and FINALLY designed a pen that I can use all month long! I use it when I'm swimming, riding a horse, walking on the beach and doing yoga. It's comfortable, leak-proof, non-slip and it makes me feel so feminine and pretty! Since I've begun using these pens, men have found me more attractive and approchable. It has given me soft skin and manageable hair and it has really given me the self-esteem I needed to start a book club and flirt with the bag-boy at my local market. My drawings of kittens and ponies have improved, and now that I'm writing my last name hyphenated with the Robert Pattinson's last name, I really believe he may some day marry me! I'm positively giddy. Those smart men in marketing have come up with a pen that my lady parts can really identify with.

Where has this pen been all my life???
507507 comments| 41,188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2012
I see this comes in a sleek design. But as a "full-figured" woman, do these pens come in "curvy and carefree"?
2929 comments| 15,986 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2013
Well at last pens for us ladies to use... now all we need is "for her" paper and I can finally learn to write!
77 comments| 1,664 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2013
These pens fit perfect in my hands, but hubby feels they are unnecessary since he writes all the checks. I'd explain more but I have to go make him a sammich.
33 comments| 1,270 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
I was dissapointed to find that only one fifth of the pens I recieved were pink. Or, maybe more, I can't do maths.
88 comments| 1,770 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2013
I'd really like to buy a pack of these pens; but I probably need my father's or husband's permission first. Like I do with all my financial decisions.
55 comments| 2,449 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2012
I can't find a switch to turn it on, and it didn't come with batteries. This is not the "for her" product I was expecting. At all.
4848 comments| 18,136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2013
I used one of these pens post-hysterectomy, and my uterus grew back. Thanks a lot, Bic. Thanks a whole hell of a lot.
1616 comments| 4,155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
if you are going to make a pen for her, please refrain from calling it a ball pen. we're confused enough.
1212 comments| 4,292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2013
i live with my parents and when my dad found me using these pens he threw all of my things in the trash and now he's taking me on a hunting trip?
1010 comments| 3,366 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse