Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 12 Count|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 629 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 771 reviews
on April 28, 2017
I have a strange obsession with my pens - I like thicker ink. normally the thickest pen sizes I can get are 1.4mm but these are 1.6 which is exactly what I wanted. and the fact that I can buy a large bulk box to go through the year at work is even better.
on April 25, 2017
Has a very smooth glide feeling. Ink is nice and bold like it says !
on April 22, 2017
I have been buying these pens for years, and they are the only ones I will buy. I am left handed, and I drag my hand over the ink when I write. A lot of inks will smudge because of this, but the ink from these pens do not. They are also really smooth and feel comfortable
on April 22, 2017
Great price
on April 18, 2017
Great pen, however the package was basically open when I received and there were only 23 pens to be found.
on April 17, 2017
these are better than a lot of bic ballpoint pens, the ink seems to flow better.
on April 15, 2017
What happened to pens that write without leaving a ball of ink after every sentence? Seems like everything that comes from South of the border is JUNK. If you use these pens have a paper towel handy so you can wipe the tip so you don't get those ink excess spots.
on April 13, 2017
great product!, genewalsh01@aol.com
on April 10, 2017
These are the pens my colleague loves. I bought them to try them and I like them too. Great buy.
on April 7, 2017
Pens stop working after a day or two. Most of them leaked their ink into the barrel of the pen