BIC Sport ACE-TEC Performer Stand up Paddleboard
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stable, Surf Inspired shape for all-purpose use in flat-water + small wave surfing
- BIC SUP's exclusive, award-winning ACE-TEC epoxy composite construction delivers lightweight performance AND durability at a great price
- 9'2 (<150lbs) 10'6 (<200#) 11'6 (<240#) complete with plush EVA deck pad/Center Fin/ergonomic carry handle + two deck attachment points to secure gear
- 2 Windsurf compatible models: 10'6 inches Wsf Rig attachment point + 11'6 adds a removable centerboard. 9'2 + Red/Wahine models add side fins for surf
- Compact 9'2 shape is a great surf SUP for riders up to 180# and the perfect Flat-water SUP for riders under 150lbs
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Light Weight, Durability and Performance
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of Light weight, durability and performance at a great price.
Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes
If you’re looking for a board that’s equally at home surfing a wave as it is relaxing on the local lake, look no further than the Performer series. We’ve blended surf-inspired longboard outlines for solid wave performance with confidence-inspiring stability and a moderate rocker profile for versatility in flat-water conditions.
Find the size that’s right for you and join the thousands of riders who’ve made the Performer series an international best-seller. Boards sizes: 9 feet 2 inch/ 10 feet 6 inch / 11 feet 6 inch.
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
Whether you’re a total beginner, top level pro, zen master or surf seeker, BIC SUP has a full range of boards to suit all skills and all styles.
Rigid, Durable, Lightweight, Portable. A full range of styles to choose from.
Lightweight Epoxy Performance Exceptional Durability.
Authentic Boardsport Performance in flat-water and surf.
BIC SUP paddles are designed, tested and built for performance, durability and versatility in a wide range of conditions.
|Adjustable SUP Paddle||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ACE-TEC - Light AND Durable Construction||✓||✓||✓|
|DURA-TEC: Ultra-Durable with real boardsport performance at a value price||✓|
|SUP AIR: High-Performance Inflatable Boards - Rigid, Durable & Lightweight||✓|
World of Watersport
Founded in 1979 by the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, BIC Sport grew from the family’s passion for watersports and expertise in sustainable manufacturing.
BIC Sport's exclusive award-winning ACE-TEC composite construction delivers lightweight performance AND excellent durability at a great price. ACE-TEC construction features a molded watertight EPS foam core wrapped in fiberglass/epoxy. It's then sealed in a protective ASA skin under heat and pressure in steel molds, giving the board superior durability versus conventional epoxy boards. The ACE-TEC PERFORMER series of paddleboards feature surf-inspired longboard outlines and moderate rocker for maximum versatility. Excellent glide and maneuverability for flat water cruising + light open ocean touring paired with solid performance in the surf zone. 3 sizes: 9'2 (<150lbs), 10'6 (<200lbs), 11'6 (<240lbs). All sizes available in Matte White finish w/ a soft, family + fitness friendly deck pad or High Gloss (Red or White-Pink) finish w/ upgraded Wave Groove pad for enhanced traction + comfort. The 10'6/11'6 are also available in a Soft version with a rail to rail/tip to tail, plush EVA Deck pad on the top of the board. There's also a 10'6 WIND with integrated attachment point for a (not included) Windsurfing Rig and 11'6 WIND adding a removable centerboard + windsurfing rig attachment point. A removable center fin is included on all models for flat water use while 2 side fins (Included on all 9'2 + Gloss Red/Wahine models) can be added when surfing. Other BIC SUP models featuring ACE-TEC construction include the award winning WING Touring boards and CROSS All-Around boards.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 130 x 30 x 6 inches; 4950 Pounds
- Item model number : 100968
- Date First Available : December 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : Bic Sport
- ASIN : B015RH2W10
Best Sellers Rank:
#988,571 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #539 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Previous good experience with this manufacturer. I purchased a Bic windsurfer years ago and it was of high quality and performed well.
2. The board has good reviews from consumers and experts alike.
3. The shape, size, and construction of the board make it good for all around use on rivers, lakes, and even some surfing which is where a lot of cheaper boards fall short.
4. The board is not so much of a beginner board that I would feel the need to upgrade in the future, something that would make a cheaper board more expensive if you felt like you needed something faster or more challenging later on.
5. The look and shape of the board are appealing to me and make me look forward to using it which is the whole point really. If I had bought something cheaper and heavier and less enjoyable to use I probably wouldn't use it as much making it really more expensive per use.
6. I know a bit about composite construction and the construction of this board makes it super durable and still very light.
So far I have used the board about a half of a dozen times. The first day I fell into the water a few times but by the third day I could paddle about a mile and a half in somewhat choppy conditions without falling off. The workout is great and falling into the water every once in awhile is fun too. The other nice thing is that the board is big enough that if you wanted to lie down and take a nap you could.